Newquay            5-3         Wadebridge Town

Penzance            2-2         Launceston

St Austell             1-1            Camelford

St Blazey             1-3        Helston Athletic

St Dennis            1-6          Saltash United

Wendron United     3-2        Sticker

2 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Have to worry how many St Dennis will ship in against  the saltash attackers 

the same with blazey defence against Helston. 

Wonder if we see some ridiculous big scores 

Wouldn't say Helston score lots of goals, remember their goals for coloumn was boosted with a big 10-0 victory against Penzance ...

Went St Blazey this afternoon to see them play my title favs Helston 1st half wasnt nothing special Helston had 2 goals dissalowed for offside and St Blazey went in at half time 1-0 up with a lob from Carl Rickard ,i cannot say if it went over the line or not but Helston players never complained about it .2nd half Helston came out all guns blazing and dominated the game playing some lovely football  and scored 1st through Billy Tucker then got there 2nd through Phil Cattran both from errors from St Blazey goalie Brodie Cole , Mine and Smokies mate Neil Slateford scored a superb 3rd ,you had to feel sorry for St Blaze after there striker Jack ALexander decided to join Bodmin after St Blazey had appealed against his red card and won the appeal and he leaves no loyalty there also missing for Blazey Matt Thackeray ,and Alex Hennicker who i was told would rather play for Tavistock 2nd team .St Blazey are a fine team run by lovely people was nice to meet Paul today ,and it was good to watch the match and get photos of Ollie and Neil with Smokie at the end of the week ,i needed a good match to watch after not the best of weeks .One complaint i have to make about the PASTIES they are bloody awful even Smokie wouldnt eat one .Helston are a fine team and have some brilliant youngsters playing for them and 1 of them today is my man of the match  CAMERON WHEAT  great game and for St Blazey im going for CARL RICKARD for his 1st half didplay .Back watching my local team next weekend ,GODOLPHIN VS FALMOUTH  and the famous F TROOP those quiet fans ,i think they are great and add atmosphere wherever they go

17 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Went St Blazey this afternoon to see them play my title favs Helston 1st half wasnt nothing special Helston had 2 goals dissalowed for offside and St Blazey went in at half time 1-0 up with a lob from Carl Rickard ,i cannot say if it went over the line or not but Helston players never complained about it .2nd half Helston came out all guns blazing and dominated the game playing some lovely football  and scored 1st through Billy Tucker then got there 2nd through Phil Cattran both from errors from St Blazey goalie Brodie Cole , Mine and Smokies mate Neil Slateford scored a superb 3rd ,you had to feel sorry for St Blaze after there striker Jack ALexander decided to join Bodmin after St Blazey had appealed against his red card and won the appeal and he leaves no loyalty there also missing for Blazey Matt Thackeray ,and Alex Hennicker who i was told would rather play for Tavistock 2nd team .St Blazey are a fine team run by lovely people was nice to meet Paul today ,and it was good to watch the match and get photos of Ollie and Neil with Smokie at the end of the week ,i needed a good match to watch after not the best of weeks .One complaint i have to make about the PASTIES they are bloody awful even Smokie wouldnt eat one .Helston are a fine team and have some brilliant youngsters playing for them and 1 of them today is my man of the match  CAMERON WHEAT  great game and for St Blazey im going for CARL RICKARD for his 1st half didplay .Back watching my local team next weekend ,GODOLPHIN VS FALMOUTH  and the famous F TROOP those quiet fans ,i think they are great and add atmosphere wherever they go

Interesting you say that no Helston players complained about the goal being allowed as I thought a few did. Like you I have no idea if it went over, linesman who was up with play thought it was in. Disgusted by what was said to the linesman by  a Helston supporter as the players went off at half time absolutely no need for that sort of behaviour and he should have been thrown out of the ground. Agree Rickard was Blazeys best player. Jordan Walton seemed totally wasted out on the left wing. Helston deserved the win but nowhere as good as Mousehole

Thanks for putting the photo of us that you took its great Laffs, Hope they let you back into the county Rappo hope you havnt got too much of a tan they will think your a ilegal immigrant dont forgrt to show your passport at the Border and had a few problems lately was givn the all clear from Bowel Cancer but something else popped up and going hospital for that and they are worried about my weight loss losing 2and half stone in 2 months without dieting isnt good i dont reccomend it but got to keep smiling .Yes Dave im a Fantasy figure im actually Boris Johnson but dont tell anyone

St Austell 1-1 Camelford

St Austell Should have been a lot happier at the end of the game than Camelford with a draw. Having watched St Austell several times this season, against poorly organised teams they score lots of goal - against structured teams they struggle and for me are 3 or 4 places higher in the league than they will be come the end of the season. 

First half was very broken, with a poor playing surface contributing to a lot of missed passes / wayward shots. Camelford hit the post from a header and St Austell missed an easy 1v1 chance. Second half was a bit better with Camelford playing controlled football, helped by a St Austell midfield that went missing for a lot of the half. Camelford took the lead through a Leighton goal, unmarked in the 6 yard box. St Austell played a lot of hopeful long balls, most going out of play but did equalises through a long ball into the box that was spilled and tapped in. Both teams had other chances but Camelford definitely edged the game - but to be fair it was not a great game to watch. 

A good turn around for The Camels after the events at Falmouth and nice to see Bobby watching the game in his cast and ‘holding Court’ in the bar afterwards. 
I like St Austell and what they are trying to do, but they need to recruit  a couple of midfielders if they want to actually challenge for the league. 

15 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

I ventured back St.Blazey club after witnessing Bodmin's best performance of the season smashing a competent Falmouth side, who just on the day couldn't live with Bodmin, but a great bunch of supporters, & players. 

On arrival & having the 'de brief' from Blaise Park it sounded as if Helston should of won by a bigger scoreline .. having a perfectly good goal ruled out. 

Exciting times for St.Blazey as I was also told our very own forum member ' Paul ' has been elected to Vice Chairman ! Congratulations Paul!! Knowing & socialing with many St.Blazey supporters I know they are downbeat, but now hoping with Paul's inclusion on the board & having Paul's knowledge of being on the terraces most weekends he can see & advise the members of where the big downfalls are. Hearing yesterday defensively Blazey were poor, along with Saltash away midweek, but most worrying is the sign of no Alex Henniker who decided to play for Tavistock 2nd team, opting to play down a few divisions instead of playing at Home in wonderful surroundings of Blaise Park makes myself, but more importantly the St.Blazey supporters & Clubman whether all is right with the management & dressing room. Be under no illusions the club have a very competitive budget & should be doing better. Hopefully Paul can whip them into shape! 

Rumour is that Henniker fancies himself for the first team at Tavi and is reluctant to turn his back on them. He wants to continue playing for the second team and bide his time for now. I suppose that's understandable but I don't think he really has the quality to play at a higher level than Peninsula league football.

This leaves Blazey a little short, with Jack Alexander also leaving for big-bucks Bodmin. I'd think that Matt and Shaun will be on the lookout for another forward player who doesn't expect Blazey to pay them the earth!

Karl Rickard played yesterday and he had a good game saw Henniker play against Bodmin didnt go much on him pretty clumsy ,they where missing the excellent defender Matt Thackeray was also missing vs Helston ,what St Blazey need is another goalie he was at fault with 2 0f the goals yesterday and made mistakes vs Bodmin as well , May be St Blazey could go for Dan Jennings now Jack Alexander has taken his place or get Tornado Bello back hes certainly a entertainer he usually turns out midweek for Bodmin . Got a good chap in Paul as vice chairman and he can help the management of Matt and Shaun out 

1 hour ago, herbie777 said:

Well played Bodmin, I am the 1st to give them and their manager a bit of grief, but they were really quite impressive against a Falmouth team who on the day did not ever seem to get going

Bodmin didn't let falmouth get into their normal passing game by closing them down quickly ,forcing them into mistakes and misplaced passes .Also winning a lot in the air.A great turnout by F troop,I would say falmouth supporters out numbered bodmin 2 to 1.Have to say Gilby seemed well behaved as well

Yes have to agree herbie - although perhaps 4-0 was a little flattering, it was a well deserved win for Bodmin.

The penalty to give them an early lead was a little harsh, but I thought there was slight contact between the defender and the attacker. Funny how one sees it - a Bodmin supporter was adamant with me that there was no contact, while a Falmouth supporter told me the opposite, he thought the ref was correct!

Lance Bailey made no mistake from 12 yards out.

Anyway, while people were expecting Falmouth to get going at some stage, they never did! In the morning Bodmin announced that Mitchell had moved to Mousehole. The player has been important to Bodmin this season, with goals too, but certainly on this occasions he wasn't missed. Tom Harris got his first goal of the season not long after the half-time break and on the day I couldn't really see where Falmouth were going to get back into the contest.

When Falmouth's keeper Ryan Barnes could only palm away a free-kick for skipper Nathan Summers to react the quickest and give Bodmin a 3-0 lead on 71 minutes, it was well and truly all over as a contest. Bodmin were more than able to see how the remaining 20 minutes and in fact even increase their tally with Lewis Webber scoring well into added on time.

Bodmin showed off latest signing Jack Alexander acquired from St Blazey, who although I've only see him a couple times, I think he will more than do a job for his new club. 

So after this win, Bodmin Town remain in second place in the table, while for Falmouth it's not too early to say the title's not for them this season. However, opponents above them will not be able to take them lightly!

54 minutes ago, silly billy said:

Had to laugh at th f troop singing " your defence is looking terrified, la la la la la la la la" even when they were 4 goals behind. 

That's what's good about them mate .they're  there to support the boys come what may ,and they don't just sing when they're winning .Everywhere they go ! 😁

Is that you having a go at Paul at  St BLAZEY Leeds ,hes doing a good job there and now being made vice chairman hopefully great days will come back to that great club , do you have anything nice to say about anyone Leeds and why dont you use your real name everyone knows who you are hiding behind the name Leeds Utd your Terry Huddy, who is Darren GILBERTS assitant at BODMIN , and was once at my home town of Newquay ,and drinks in St Blazeys social club .How about you start praising teams up instead of bringing them down all the time most clubs havnt got the money your team Bodmin dishes out for players all the time  and have different players for Midweek matches with Carter ,Krac and and the Tornado turning out for your team and come weekend different players and getting Jack Alexander from St Blazey after the club had appealed against his red card and won the appeal  then next minute he signs for you at Bodmin ,St Blazey needed him maybe you could lend them Dan JENNINGS to help them out . I wish your team all the best for the season and be nice when Bodmin paly at Godophin and no doubt give them a hammering just be nice for a change and say some nice things about Newquay as well .Well Leeds or should i say Terry see you in Newquay in the future  and you will see me with my vicious dog taking photos as usual may even get 1 of you smiling or not . You got a good team at Bodmin with lots of class players was surprised to see Tallan MITCHELL leave to join Mousehole he is real class saw him destroy St BLAZEY 2 weeks ago .Ok Bye for now and try and be nice to other teams

7 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Is that you having a go at Paul at  St BLAZEY Leeds ,hes doing a good job there and now being made vice chairman hopefully great days will come back to that great club , do you have anything nice to say about anyone Leeds and why dont you use your real name everyone knows who you are hiding behind the name Leeds Utd your Terry Huddy, who is Darren GILBERTS assitant at BODMIN , and was once at my home town of Newquay ,and drinks in St Blazeys social club .How about you start praising teams up instead of bringing them down all the time most clubs havnt got the money your team Bodmin dishes out for players all the time  and have different players for Midweek matches with Carter ,Krac and and the Tornado turning out for your team and come weekend different players and getting Jack Alexander from St Blazey after the club had appealed against his red card and won the appeal  then next minute he signs for you at Bodmin ,St Blazey needed him maybe you could lend them Dan JENNINGS to help them out . I wish your team all the best for the season and be nice when Bodmin paly at Godophin and no doubt give them a hammering just be nice for a change and say some nice things about Newquay as well .Well Leeds or should i say Terry see you in Newquay in the future  and you will see me with my vicious dog taking photos as usual may even get 1 of you smiling or not . You got a good team at Bodmin with lots of class players was surprised to see Tallan MITCHELL leave to join Mousehole he is real class saw him destroy St BLAZEY 2 weeks ago .Ok Bye for now and try and be nice to other teams

That's a rant and a half that is 🤣

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Leeds United is definitely not terry huddy, Terry probably hasnt ever been on the internet let alone use a smartphone or laptop. Leeds is definitely using Terry as someone to hid behind making out like he goes in blazey clubhouse after every game. I'm sure if you ask someone from blazey if they think its hudds they will laugh. So settle down accusing people as leeds has u and smoke the dog barking up the wrong tree

Your the Lunatic Leeds you dont have a good word to say about any other team or anyone ,i dont need to hide behind a false name .My name is Stephen Pearce i live in Newquay i support my 2 local teams Newquay and Godolphin also follow Helston because they have mine and Smokies 2 friends Neil Slateford and Ollie Brockenshire playing for themand i enjoy watching them play .I live for watching local football and it  has got me through some very dark times and it is there again for me now

5 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Well said and 1 thing is for sure whoever he is he a complete 🔔 end

15 minutes ago, Paul said:

Thank for pointing that out 100%cornish. A simple mistake from our editor. Off all letters to miss out though. 🙄 Onwards and upwards.

Perhaps you should contemplate taking on one of the perfectionist that have posted above Paul, but it's doubtful that you could afford their fees, as everthing comes back to money and brown envelopes whatever the subject..

On 21/10/2019 at 18:08, 100%cornish said:

Your the Lunatic Leeds you dont have a good word to say about any other team or anyone ,i dont need to hide behind a false name .My name is Stephen Pearce i live in Newquay i support my 2 local teams Newquay and Godolphin also follow Helston because they have mine and Smokies 2 friends Neil Slateford and Ollie Brockenshire playing for themand i enjoy watching them play .I live for watching local football and it  has got me through some very dark times and it is there again for me now

Leeds won't be seen for a while after last nights embarrassment