Cornwall Football Forum

When can spectators return?

20 hours ago, rocky170267 said:

1000’s ??? Actually it was 48 last week in the country. Not quite sure where you got your figures ??  You have a 0.0024% chance of getting this virus at the moment.( 2 in a million)

The media are scaring the public terribly. By the way you had three times as much chance of catching bird flu !! No lockdown or masks then either. 
There is 1 case at derriford who is going home tomorrow recovered

98 deaths today. Actually i said thousands testing positive each week. In fact there were  871 positive tests just today. 
(its okay i accept your apology)

It said on Radio Cornwall yesterday there was only 7 cases of Corona Virus yeterday and they where all Locals ,so its about time this government looked at the figures down here and see they are very low and let the footy spectators back in this is a small little County  not a bloody big city where there are 1000s of Nationalities mixing with each other

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

It said on Radio Cornwall yesterday there was only 7 cases of Corona Virus yeterday and they where all Locals ,so its about time this government looked at the figures down here and see they are very low and let the footy spectators back in this is a small little County  not a bloody big city where there are 1000s of Nationalities mixing with each other

Cornwall is like one big massive city at the moment. Its rammed full.

Ok I worked on a red covid zone but I enjoy watching my son play and supporting local football. Do we know when the FA will review the current no supporters at matches. I feel it just needs clubs to act responsibly and insist on safety regardless if this is covid. Good prevention will succeed in what ever form. I miss watching football and hope we are allowed to be adults and take responsibility ourselves.

By the time that the new season gets under way, most of the holidaying masses should be away back home, taking any bugs with them. We who are left will no doubt have been sensibly obeying all the advice and will emerge fit to watch local football whilst still social distancing where bubbles are not available.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to celebrate and see if theres any matches towatch this weekend Now the ban is lifted its a pity Newquay couldt rearange  the Nuneaton match again for Saturday the 29th August .Its great news  got some big early matches at the G and up Newquay my predictions for the  3 are  all playing at 1 of the grounds in Sept or early October heres my top3 again Champions Helston Runners Up Bodmin 3 rd St Blazey

It may not be quite so clear as what some might think. The SWPL have tweeted “Reliable source tells me FA will be making a statement tomorrow (Weds).
Let's not prejudge it, but hopefully it will be a workable return for spectators that clubs need.
However risk assessment, Covid procedures etc are all going to be needed for it to be safe for all of us.“

But the news this evening sounds promising 👍

Statement received from the FA @10:30 last night below.  More information to follow hopefully later today.

"The Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport has now clarified its guidance on the return to recreational team sport https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-on-phased-return-of-sport-and-recreation/return-to-recreational-team-sport-framework and clubs at Steps 3-6 of the National League System [NLS] are permitted to accommodate a phased and limited return of spectators to fixtures. However, they must all follow both the UK Government’s guidance in relation to Covid-19 https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus and The FA’s updated guidelines for the NLS that will be published in full on Wednesday 19 August 2020<x-apple-data-detectors://0>. In addition, Regional NLS Feeder League clubs are now permitted to accommodate socially-distanced spectators in line with The FA’s guidelines for grassroots football https://www.thefa.com/-/media/thefacom-new/files/get-involved/2020/detailed-covid-19-guidance-on-re-starting-competitive-grassroots-football.ashx?la=en.

I am sure you will have received queries from your clubs this evening and I know you and they will be awaiting further information from us. We will be - and have been - working to get this released as quickly as possible. Until then we urge all clubs to await receipt of our guidance."

Taken from the updated .......

Guidance

Return to recreational team sport framework

Spectators

Supporters, parents, and other spectators to remain socially distanced whilst attending events. Spectator groups must be restricted to discrete six person gathering limits and spread out, in line with wider government guidance.

Where it is anticipated that an activity will attract spectators, there should be a named person or persons with responsibility for ensuring adherence with these guidelines and ensuring the facility is COVID-19 Secure. The person should carry out and publish a risk assessment for the activity which limits the number of spectators and focuses on the need to maintain social distancing on arrival, for the duration of the activity, and on departure.

Arrangements should also be put in place to support test and trace efforts by collecting information from spectators which is detailed enough to allow NHS Test and Trace to contact them if necessary. See the maintaining records guidance for further information.

Key principles - facility usage

For sports reliant on third party owned or managed facilities adherence to these guidelines should be worked out collaboratively between club and facility. Each facility must have a specific facility operations plan that incorporates a full risk assessment.

Movement on site

All venues must have entry and exit and parking arrangements to venues that ensures social distancing can be maintained.

Venues must display the appropriate signage to facilitate at all points throughout the facility and car park.

Venues will implement traffic flow systems where possible and appropriate.

Venues will outline socially distanced areas for teams, officials and spectators.

Venues will ensure that all accessible provision within the site and the facility are available.

Much as I despised the man, I did once watch Bruce Forsyth in a one- man show. He was quite dismissive of newspapers. He said “ You see that little wording near the top right corner? That’s the date and usually the only thing that is correct”.

Anyway smokescreen for what? Financial ruin? Mass vaccination to drug the populace? Enlighten us.

13 minutes ago, baldy said:

Much as I despised the man, I did once fo to watch Bruce Forsyth in a one- man show. He was quite dismissive of newspapers. He said “ You see that little wording near the top right corner? That’s the date and usually the only thing that is correct”.

Anyway smokescreen for what? Financial ruin? Mass vaccination to drug the populace? Enlighten us.

This melodrama surely must be all over by now! The government should be ashamed of continually frightening the general public on this issue.Enough is enough!

5 hours ago, hoppit said:

Just read in a national newspaper that seven times more people have died of flu since March than of Clovid. Do you think this dreadful government have a hidden agenda using covid as a smokescreen?

Please read the newspaper again. I  have just googled this "story" and it says something similar to ,but totally different from, your interpretation.

17 hours ago, baldy said:

Never let facts get in the way of a good story.

Our government never let facts get in the way of a good story, problem is some people believe them, bet you believed that Cummings really did drive 30 miles to test his eyesight, so gullible that when someone comes up with a more feasible story their immediately dismissed  and vilified. As for the other comment. How am I supposed to interpret 7times as many?. Ah I know no one at all has died from flu or any other illness,,God forbid anything gets in the way of the virus.

4 minutes ago, hoppit said:

Our government never let facts get in the way of a good story, problem is some people believe them, bet you believed that Cummings really did drive 30 miles to test his eyesight, so gullible that when someone comes up with a more feasible story their immediately dismissed  and vilified. As for the other comment. How am I supposed to interpret 7times as many?. Ah I know no one at all has died from flu or any other illness,,God forbid anything gets in the way of the virus.

Screenshot_20200820-154841_Chrome.jpg

49 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

Really?

1 hour ago, John Mead said:

It must be a world-wide conspiracy by every Country; we are not taking a different stance to others in trying to contain Covid-19. There's no doubt that it kills people!

So does lots of other things that are never talked about, how convenient. Ask yourself.How did it become world wide problem. Oh yeah a naughty bat.

2 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Screenshot_20200820-154841_Chrome.jpg

Time to get your head out of the sand and into this real world you can't hide forever.

2 hours ago, hoppit said:

So does lots of other things that are never talked about, how convenient. Ask yourself.How did it become world wide problem. Oh yeah a naughty bat.

Time to get your head out of the sand and into this real world you can't hide forever.

Have fortnight's holiday in Oldham and I may believe you.

Any chance this forum can get back to .... oh... I don’t know..... FOOTBALL??? By any chance??? Most people are no doubt fed up with all this on here and tbh it should be ended as a topic.... you have all just gone way off centre...... football is back folks so stop your bitching, whining, politicising and other ramblings .... there’s plenty of other forums out there to use for that .... this is the Cornwall FOOTBALL forum after all. 

12 minutes ago, countyman said:

Any chance this forum can get back to .... oh... I don’t know..... FOOTBALL??? By any chance??? Most people are no doubt fed up with all this on here and tbh it should be ended as a topic.... you have all just gone way off centre...... football is back folks so stop your bitching, whining, politicising and other ramblings .... there’s plenty of other forums out there to use for that .... this is the Cornwall FOOTBALL forum after all. 

Trust the fa to spoil things!