Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL Transfer Rumour Mill

I heard Tavistock is paying a forward £180 a game. Ok goals win games crazy money. Wish I was around now with half their skills, money money money. Club secretaries used 2 moan at my £10 referee match fees. Perhaps I wasn't good at that either but I do know what is a waste of money. Most of the players in this league

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this 2 hopefully to play in a higher league next season!. A league filled with teams all of our top teams have beat in the past. Would have thought teams would have looked at Truro this year and wondered if it is all worth it. Money outlay I mean. Ok if there's a rich football mad backer the number of supporters doesn't matter. Can't tell me St AUSTELL with as it's been stated the biggest gates broke even last year on gate money.  Good topic thou transfer rumours. 35000 looks.

23 minutes ago, ATL said:

Hearing rumours that Josh Grant got offfered £120 a game at Parkway... surprised he turned it down considering the hooter on the kid.

IMG_0028.JPG

Would imagine Josh has been given an improvement on his deal and if carter is getting that josh would be getting somewhere similar 

1 hour ago, ATL said:

Hearing rumours that Josh Grant got offfered £120 a game at Parkway... surprised he turned it down considering the hooter on the kid.

IMG_0028.JPG

I'd doubt Parkway would go back to him, it really didn't work out last season for him and he found himself a home at Tavi

Looking forward to watching the Stickey in the Prem this season, playing the likes of Bodmin, St.Austell and Saltash amongst many others! Will miss the West Division though. Looks like it could be a decent league this year (without a class team running away with it like last year) ?. Looks like some big and ambitious things happening at Mousehole! Good luck to them I say. Exciting times down that way with local derbies against Penzance and newly promoted Ludgvan. Also good to see Alan Carey back in football at Porthleven, did a great job saving Blazey a couple of seasons back, shame it was to no avail. He's moved quick to sign 8 players all who played Premier last season. Talented Jared Sims and Danny Carne from Godolphin, the two footed Josh Sims and Ben Casley from Blazey, county youth striker Jack Rapsey and Ryan Jones from Newquay, the versatile young Scott Kellow from Helston and one more I can't remember now but that's from the horses mouth so to speak! Personally fancy St.Dennis to bounce back this season and be interesting what Wadebridge sign with the leagues biggest budget? Good luck to  the Cornish West Div teams next season, will be keeping my eye on it. 

1 hour ago, mockey jackson said:

Jamie bass and Paul heveran are on £20 and a fidget spinner plus they have struck a deal that they can fart in the changing room before and after the game but not at half time 

Danny Lewis on £25 as he doesn't want a fidget spinner, also not allowed to fart in changing room.  He said the money he earns from football he is putting into a savings account to save up for a hair transplant

Just read on twitter that Falmouth have signed Ryan Martt, Ollie Moody, Dave Blizzard, Dave Broglino from Penryn.

If this is correct, thats 4 very good signings for them as all are more than capable of playing in premier division.

Well done Westy, these lads will definitely strengthen your squad.

Hope Paul manages to bring in a few at Penryn as the west division looks very competitive too. 

17 minutes ago, Pete Davey said:

Just read on twitter that Falmouth have signed Ryan Martt, Ollie Moody, Dave Blizzard, Dave Broglino from Penryn.

If this is correct, thats 4 very good signings for them as all are more than capable of playing in premier division.

Hope Paul manages to bring in a few at Penryn as the west division looks very competitive too. 

Ahh - well that's better for Falmouth (worse for Penryn). I had heard that Falmouth have lost several key first team players to rivals and moving away

Latest Transfers :

001    Oliver Brokenshire : From : St Austell To : Bodmin Town

002    Kirk Davies : From :Helston Athletic To : St Austell

003    Harry Evans : From : St Austell To : Bodmin Town

004    Daniel Carne : From : Godolphin Atlantic To : Porthleven

005    Ryan Jones : From : Newquay To : Porthleven

006    Scott Kellow : From : Helston Athletic To :Porthleven

007    Jack Rapsey : From : Newquay To : Porthleven

008    Jared Sims : From : Godolphin Atlantic To : Porthleven

009    Joshua Sims : From : St Blazey To : Porthleven

010    Benjamin Williams : From : Godolphin Atlantic To : Mousehole

011    Jack Bartlett : From : Liskeard Athletic To : Dobwalls

33 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

A bottom three finish I would imagine if only Div 1 west players making up the backbone of the team ! No disrespect to the players involved.

4 very good players. If Falmouth can replace robs goals..they will have another good season if not better. 

Feel for penryn and Paul murray... but thats football i guess.

14 hours ago, Pete Davey said:

Best of luck to those players from me, served Penryn well for quite a few years now.

Moving up a league to see if they can cut it - fair play to them.....nothing wrong with that.

Every time they win a game now I can say well done to the Penryn lads for carrying Falmouth.

1 hour ago, The Magician said:

Can anyone shed any light on the Ollie Dart Newquay to St Austell rumour? 

Would be surprised as whilst a good player for G's and then Newquay, wouldn't really think he was on a St Austell's 'shopping list' - who knows?

Big AL , obviously hasn't seen the 4 lads play , they will easily adapt to this level . Penryn should have taken the plunge when Stevie wanted to . Sticker are a good example of how to progress. With captain Ben Oliver taking time out and Pete McLean possibly going to Town combo Penryn could b in trouble , hopefully Paul can fill the gaps left by some good players ?