• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Rolling with the times said:

Parkway losing 5 players all to Saltash ,Gutted Bassy and Danny Lewis going,

Parkway finding it hard to bring in players I"ve heard,

Apart from Glynn and shane krac

Looks like they've found it hard for sure...

Looking forward to seeing Josh Tattersall at Parkway. Lee won't put up with his big time attitude and dramatical theatrics. If he kerbs those two parts of his game and focuses, he will be a top CM for them and will only grow as a player.

Apart from Glyn and Aaron who are head and shoulders above anything in that team/league (both should be playing in the National South anyway), the rest are average for me.

Not sure on the lad Tattersall yet, probably out of his depth at the moment , watched him last year and yes he has a small percentage of talent, but got majorly found out against the better teams last year who just got in his ear from the first whistle and eventually he ended up in their pockets.

Always had a lot of time for Mr Baggot at the club so wish Parkway and Lee all the best.

Think Helston will be dark horses this year with Mr Massey in charge, watch for the influx of players from leagues above following the ££ down there.

2 hours ago, frank de bouff said:

Looks like they've found it hard for sure...

Looking forward to seeing Josh Tattersall at Parkway. Lee won't put up with his big time attitude and dramatical theatrics. If he kerbs those two parts of his game and focuses, he will be a top CM for them and will only grow as a player.

What a load of bollocks. Big time attitude my ass.No more than anyone else. Show me somebody playing at this level that hasn't. 

Quiet? I was on here yesterday :wacko:

Goalkeeper already in place, announcement will be made I am sure when business is concluded. We must have some sort of pull at Bodmin as Harry Evans has joined from St.Austell & they were also desperate to get our manager Darren Gilbert over to Poltair, as I have said before, rumoured to be  offering all sorts of incentives, but why would he step backwards  :yahoo:

27 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Goalkeeper already in place, announcement will be made I am sure when business is concluded. We must have some sort of pull at Bodmin as Harry Evans has joined from St.Austell & they were also desperate to get our manager Darren Gilbert over to Poltair, as I have said before, rumoured to be  offering all sorts of incentives, but why would he step backwards  :yahoo:

Leeds - got to be a bit worrying though, appears Bodmin have lost 6/7 players and all you've got in return is Evans and possibly a keeper? 

There will be loads more moves, I'm sure, but at the moment Bodmin seem the biggest losers - with most of their players returning back over the river. 

45 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Toby Chapman a very good goal keeper free agent ??

4 hours ago, Bobjfh said:

Leeds - got to be a bit worrying though, appears Bodmin have lost 6/7 players and all you've got in return is Evans and possibly a keeper? 

There will be loads more moves, I'm sure, but at the moment Bodmin seem the biggest losers - with most of their players returning back over the river. 

We have faith in Mr.Gilbert's ability to rebuild another strong side for the coming season..

Gilby (not so much Bodmin) most certainly has the 'pulling power' to attract players - my concern would be where would they come from - Tavvy have filled their gaps, Parkway have signed 12+, Saltash seem a loyal bunch and Bodmin have already tried at St Austell - so not from the top five SWPL teams?

52 minutes ago, Bobjfh said:

Gilby (not so much Bodmin) most certainly has the 'pulling power' to attract players - my concern would be where would they come from - Tavvy have filled their gaps, Parkway have signed 12+, Saltash seem a loyal bunch and Bodmin have already tried at St Austell - so not from the top five SWPL teams?

Maybe some of the 2nds could make the step up . Oooooppppppppppps 

23 minutes ago, Tribute said:

Maybe some of the 2nds could make the step up . Oooooppppppppppps 

Seein this pop up is kind of boring, its like the money thing which every thread turns into, seriously its tiring, at least use something constructive.

Every team pays out far too much money for players and it ruins lower leagues.

As for bodmins 2nd team they have moved on, the team has been withdrawn, saga over.

1 hour ago, cornishrambler said:

Seein this pop up is kind of boring, its like the money thing which every thread turns into, seriously its tiring, at least use something constructive.

Every team pays out far too much money for players and it ruins lower leagues.

As for bodmins 2nd team they have moved on, the team has been withdrawn, saga over.

Didn't know , sorry will try to keep up ??. Oooooppppppppps 

Was speaking to a few people down par market today and was hearing the new blazey management team are willing to pay big money to try and secure the services of ex plymstock reprobate and  wanna be hard man billy westlake for next season. 

29 minutes ago, ATL said:

Strong rumours that Plymstock United are looking to bring Dave Jackson out of retirement, fantastic signing #watchthisspace

No it's Dave Baskwell that will be coming out of retirement for this upcoming season according to the clubs groundsman. 

12 hours ago, Tchap11 said:

Was speaking to a few people down par market today and was hearing the new blazey management team are willing to pay big money to try and secure the services of ex plymstock reprobate and  wanna be hard man billy westlake for next season. 

Must be a mistake, Par marketplace is notorious for unreliable information - The Par stalls once told me Plymstock talisman Jame Baker was headed for pastures new at Porthleven 

30 minutes ago, PzFan said:

Mike Arscott to Penzance appears to have been confirmed on their twitter account. 

Mike - brings massive experience, but has probably had his better footballing days - hardly ambition from Penzance?

1 hour ago, ATL said:

Josh and Jared Sims back to Carharrack FC after a demise in their footballing careers...

If a serious post, why would decent SWPL players want to drop to Carharrack (no disrespect intended to them, but both Sims can still cut it, certainly in the West) - or are they just looking for easy money?

3 hours ago, ATL said:

Josh and Jared Sims back to Carharrack FC after a demise in their footballing careers...

When I have seen them play they do both seem frightened of their own shadow. Timid.  Very sad to see the demise of the boy Jared Sims, after being a pro, I saw him play a few times last season & believe someone else commented on here (might of been 100%Cornish?) Saying all he does during games is play & Platt his hair. Huge come down from the company he once kept in the professional game, suppose counts for nothing now

10 hours ago, straightred said:

Must be a mistake, Par marketplace is notorious for unreliable information - The Par stalls once told me Plymstock talisman Jame Baker was headed for pastures new at Porthleven 

I hear from a source he is interested in a Penzance move 

yes LEEDS  it was me but who said about Jared Sims messing around with his hair during matches but he still is a good player but just didnt show it enough this season just gone i heard that Bodmin goalie KyLE moore Who has gone to Plymouth Parkway with Corey Harvey going to Bodmin as part of the deal . I think when the new season starts PLYMOUTH PARKWAY will win the league and also go the whole season unbeaten cant wait for the new season to start and see whose got who be interesting tosee what sort of side Bodmin have got when i take a trip down there to see them play Cardiff in pre season

4 hours ago, leedsunited said:

When I have seen them play they do both seem frightened of their own shadow. Timid.  Very sad to see the demise of the boy Jared Sims, after being a pro, I saw him play a few times last season & believe someone else commented on here (might of been 100%Cornish?) Saying all he does during games is play & Platt his hair. Huge come down from the company he once kept in the professional game, suppose counts for nothing now

I can confirm Jared is going to Carharrack. £25 a game and free hair bands 

Struggling to find any.

I'm sure as any 18 year old lad not just in football will mature in time. I am sure you did yourself . Tatts isn't a relation but he is a great lad and I'm sure that Lee Hobbs will have no issues. I have got a feeling Josh is an absolute pussycat in comparison to his new manager and his brother at the same age.

On 6/5/2017 at 19:36, Flabby Cabbie said:

Struggling to find any.

I'm sure as any 18 year old lad not just in football will mature in time. I am sure you did yourself . Tatts isn't a relation but he is a great lad and I'm sure that Lee Hobbs will have no issues. I have got a feeling Josh is an absolute pussycat in comparison to his new manager and his brother at the same age.

Which was my point exactly... Get the best out of him and kerb out the immature crap.