Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL Transfer Rumour Mill

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truro City is the shop window for all local players hoping to climb the football ladder. Isaac Vassell is a good example, I wonder if Argyle are regretting there decision to release him. Andrew Neale has been watched by league scouts this season so you never know whats around the corner. :c:

1 hour ago, Tantrum on the Terraces said:

Reputable sources.

Goldsworthy From St Austell to Helston with Barrie Wyatt going the other way.

Ryan Richards to Tavistock - Backfill for the departing Hobbs.  Tavistock aren't confident on keeping Hobbs

Dan Evans & Daw brothers to Parkway.

Barrie who? Can't see anyone taking Jason Chapman's shirt down St.Austell, unless it was Big Kev of course :thumbsup:

The talk in Torpoint last night was that a number of players from the first and 2nd team will be making their way to Callington this season, Kirk Smith, Liam Thornton, Jason Peters, Darren Hicks and Lewis Kershaw were all mentioned.  I for one hope this isn't true as these lads are greatly respected at Torpoint.  But with Dean taking over, its a possiblity i suppose.

31 minutes ago, secretscout said:

The talk in Torpoint last night was that a number of players from the first and 2nd team will be making their way to Callington this season, Kirk Smith, Liam Thornton, Jason Peters, Darren Hicks and Lewis Kershaw were all mentioned.  I for one hope this isn't true as these lads are greatly respected at Torpoint.  But with Dean taking over, its a possiblity i suppose.

Jason Peters???

18 minutes ago, Settle said:

With all this money flying around I might make a return to Cornish football. it's been a long time since I won the league with Probus, any takers?

Nick Settle - Box to box heavy drinking midfielder 

St.Blazey or Newquay would take you I'm sure! :thumbsup:

Goldsworthy has had a good first season at St Austell - why would he go backwards?

It will be hard for Tavy to keep their team, especially if Parkway is throwing money around this year.

I think Saltash will stick together and add the right faces to try and go that step further.

Half of Torpoint reserves and a couple first-teamers will go to Callington. 

The Daw brothers and Dan Evans have been at Tavy for years now and if they can keep Glynn, Grant and Krac, they'll be favourites to retain that league for sure. It will be interesting to see what happens at Tavy?

Teaming up with his brother LeeRoy at Parkway.  Any ideas on who is going to be in the Hotseat at St.Auste££ next season? Phillip Lafferty was 8/11 On, in the bookmakers down at Par market last weekend but now hearing players have made enquiries elsewhere if he re-joins them, not a popular 'player choice' is the rumour...

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

Teaming up with his brother LeeRoy at Parkway.  Any ideas on who is going to be in the Hotseat at St.Auste££ next season? Phillip Lafferty was 8/11 On, in the bookmakers down at Par market last weekend but now hearing players have made enquiries elsewhere if he re-joins them, not a popular 'player choice' is the rumour...

SID !!!

21 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Sid Taylor & Richie Full?