Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL Transfer Rumour Mill

Every time i have seen Steve Colwell play hes been class saw him play 4 times for Parkway Season just gone and he was best player on the pitch and covered every blade of grass big surprise if he has left Parkway for Bodmin and i cannot see Ross Falens leaving the G To go to Portheleven why drop down a league just cant see that happening hes a G lad  hope they get some more signings beside Jamieson need a Goalscorer

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mockey jackson said:

Who do you think they need to sign 

So far they've signed Olly Brokenshire,Neil Slateford, Harry Evans and Stevie Colwill ... three good players. Does anyone know which players have left from last season?. Does anyone know which players have left from last season?

7 minutes ago, rocky170267 said:

So far they've signed Olly Brokenshire,Neil Slateford and Stevie Colwill ... three good players. Does anyone know which players have left from last season?three excellent players. Does anyone know which players have left from last season?

Didn't release they had signed Neil Slateford! They have also signed Harry Evans from St Austell in addition to those! Kyle Moore, Sam Hillson, Nick Milton, Ben Joyce and Ben Davies all left for Parkway, also heard a rumour that Adam Carter and Dan Sullivan were Tavistock bound

8 minutes ago, paul pearce said:

No disrespect to players mentioned but they don't ouze goals or would get most supporters excited. Well they don't for me. League short of good consistant goal scorers and ones there are,are spoken for.  

Harry Evans and Ollie brokenshire alone are capable of bagging at least 30 goals between them ! I guarantee you Bodmin will be in the top 5 next season at least 

1 minute ago, rocky170267 said:

Harry Evans and Ollie brokenshire alone are capable of bagging at least 30 goals between them ! I guarantee you Bodmin will be in the top 5 next season at least 

Top five safe bet considering only once in the league's 10 years have they finished out of the top 3! 

I lose track but haven't Bodmin lost 5 first team starters and just brought in Harry Evans and Ollie Brokenshire - that is a long way off what they had last year to finish 3rd.

Brokenshire is a class act - Evans, I'm not so sure about. 

If its true at Bodmin and Carter has gone to Tavistock they will miss the big man but i bet hes there in the gold and Black Bodmin colours against Cardiff in a few weeks ,but with Harry EvANS and, Ollie BRokenshire in the Bodmin team they will be a force again and top 3 for me behind Parkway and Argyle dont believe Neil  Slateford has gone to Bodmin i expect he will still be in a St Austell shirt lots of Rumours going around and 1 was Ollie Dart going to St Austell dont think hes good enough for them Counting down the days to pre season matches old cars going to be clocking up the miles

On 12 June 2017 at 21:53, Fanfare said:

Latest Transfers :

001    Oliver Brokenshire : From : St Austell To : Bodmin Town

002    Kirk Davies : From :Helston Athletic To : St Austell

003    Harry Evans : From : St Austell To : Bodmin Town

004    Daniel Carne : From : Godolphin Atlantic To : Porthleven

005    Ryan Jones : From : Newquay To : Porthleven

006    Scott Kellow : From : Helston Athletic To :Porthleven

007    Jack Rapsey : From : Newquay To : Porthleven

008    Jared Sims : From : Godolphin Atlantic To : Porthleven

009    Joshua Sims : From : St Blazey To : Porthleven

010    Benjamin Williams : From : Godolphin Atlantic To : Mousehole

011    Jack Bartlett : From : Liskeard Athletic To : Dobwalls

No Jason peters yet lol

9 hours ago, Tchap11 said:

New st blazey poster boy Josh 'the hurricane' Harris is reportedly having his head turned by the bright lights and an apparent triple figure offer from Dobwalls Fc, not sure if the blazey board will be able to match that... 

who is josh Harris didn't he get bombed from wadebridge surely east Cornwall is about his standard on a good day 

I've heard from a reliable source that St Blazey assistant manager Ryan Yeoman is after the managers job already! Much like the Ranieri/Shakespeare situation. Shameful if you ask me, give the new man a chance before stabbing him in the back!

49 minutes ago, Zac said:

I've heard from a reliable source that St Blazey assistant manager Ryan Yeoman is after the managers job already! Much like the Ranieri/Shakespeare situation. Shameful if you ask me, give the new man a chance before stabbing him in the back!

He probably is as I hear mr Morgan is in the marines and will miss a lot of games not sure why he took the job 

2 hours ago, ex-chairman said:

Whilst wishing them well I think a local Manager with more local players would be better to re-kindle Club spirit.

Agree with this, there is a sweepstake at the club with the 'Sunday Social'  gang as to how long the current manager & the plymouth guys will last doing the miles in Division One West. He was the only applicant though so club had no choices or decisions to make

3 hours ago, 4-4-2 said:

I heard from a reliable source last night that Lewis Young is signing for Millbrook along with Ben Applegate and Jake Wood. Some good signings there for Millbrook 

The chap that runs the ice cream van near whitsand bay was telling me Lewis young was reportedly very interested in a return to the mill but the move was blocked due to the fans not being happy with his 'ball hogging'