Cornwall Football Forum

TCFC Comings and goings.

Truro managers job. Who want it ?

The squad is nowhere near good enough to compete in that league next year. I wouldn’t  even give this truro team a chance against the current Plymouth parkway team.  It’s a massive job with hardy any investment and the new guy going need to come in with a week till they face argyle and somehow build a squad out of nothing 

stuck to saltash lads and beating Massey to the title  . 

1 hour ago, Billy Davies said:

Yes Mark I think I am. If there were forward's around now like Steve Tabb I might have to hang em up but hopefully after a family break in Thailand I will come back fit and raring to go. Do you ever see Tabby now, it would be reat to hear how he is. Cheers Mate. Bill.

Hi Bill, if you eat the food in Thailand you could come back a lot lighter ! have a great time and I hope you are not going to Khao Lak, its crap

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/07/2019 at 18:56, Billy Davies said:

Al you nearly ran me and my boy over earlier in your sporty convertible, you looked well though. No mate we are heading to Bangcok, Chang Mai, Ko Samuii, Ko Phangnan and back to Bangcok. We love Thai food Al so will probably put on a stone. Hope to see you soon mate.

You will love it Bill,beautiful country and the people are so friendly too.

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 18:56, Billy Davies said:

Al you nearly ran me and my boy over earlier in your sporty convertible, you looked well though. No mate we are heading to Bangcok, Chang Mai, Ko Samuii, Ko Phangnan and back to Bangcok. We love Thai food Al so will probably put on a stone. Hope to see you soon mate.

That's the place to go, have a great time and I believe there is a shortage of goalkeepers there !  

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/07/2019 at 14:04, sportsman10 said:

Truro managers job. Who want it ?

The squad is nowhere near good enough to compete in that league next year. I wouldn’t  even give this truro team a chance against the current Plymouth parkway team.  It’s a massive job with hardy any investment and the new guy going need to come in with a week till they face argyle and somehow build a squad out of nothing 

stuck to saltash lads and beating Massey to the title  . 

Always pays to wait till the season starts sportsman 10 before running a side down. Shame the new manager has only got three months left in charge before he is replaced, well at least that's according to Mystic Leeds. :yahoo:

54 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Always pays to wait till the season starts sportsman 10 before running a side down. Shame the new manager has only got three months left in charge before he is replaced, well at least that's according to Mystic Leeds. :yahoo:

Lot of people eating their words (myself included). Tough looking league with a lot of big spending clubs, but Paul Wotton's new look side couldn't be doing any better so far.

• 1 month later...