Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL - Good Friday, April 14 2017

Please feel free to post your result, goalscorers and post-match comments

Friday April 14 (11 am unless otherwise stated)

CARLSBERG SOUTH WEST PENINSULA LEAGUE

PREMIER DIVISION

Bodmin Town 2-1 Camelford

Callington Town 3-1 Launceston

Cullompton Rangers 1-4 Exmouth Town

Falmouth Town 3-1 Helston Athletic

Godolphin Atlantic 3-0 Newquay (noon)

Ivybridge Town 0-1 Plymouth Parkway

Saltash United 2-0 Torpoint Athletic

St Blazey 2-5 St Austell

Tiverton Town Reserves 5-0 Witheridge (3 pm)

DIVISION ONE (EAST)

Bovey Tracey 3-0 Liverton United

Budleigh Salterton 2-5 Sidmouth Town (3 pm)

Exwick Villa 1-4 Alphington

Galmpton United 3-3 Brixham

Teignmouth 0-0 Newton Abbot Spurs

Torridgeside 1-0 Appledore (3 pm)

DIVISION ONE (WEST)

Dobwalls 0-1 Liskeard Athletic

Holsworthy 3-3 Bude Town (3 pm)

Millbrook 4-0 Vospers Oak Villa

Mousehole 1-2 Penzance

Penryn Athletic 3-3 Illogan RBL

Plymstock United 1-2 Elburton Villa

Porthleven 3-1 Wendron United (2.30 pm)

St Dennis 0-4 Sticker (3 pm)

If St Austell beat St Blazey and then Newquay get at least a draw with Godolphin one hour later in the afternoon, then St Blazey will be destined to finish bottom and more or less be certainly relegated. It is ironically sad that their closest rivals will be the team to hammer the final nail in the coffin. Hopefully St Blazey will return soon and the rivalry will continue. 

I am sure the St.Austell faithful will shed a tear for their once competitive neighbour's! Godolphin will do Newquay a favour I am sure, I wouldn't say that was a rivalry, not like Saltash/Liskeard in the 80's, or Truro/Falmouth, St.Blazey/St.Austell. Would Godolphin want to lose 9 in a row though..? 

Ivybridge 0 Parkway 1. ( Thompson ). Frustrating game for the Parkway faithful and Management today.  Should have been 4 or 5 nil ( in my opinion ).  First 20 minutes Ivybridge looked the brighter side but as the game went on many chances were wasted by the Parkway team. It is great to see the enthusiam back in the dug out , as every pass , shot , header was being felt by the management team. I also think Todd Hanrahan needs to be playing with a team much higher in the league or even possibly a higher league.

I for one am looking forward to next season and am interested to see if Lee Hobbs will be looking towards the Southern leagues to strengthen the team so too push for promotion. Many people already questioning him , but give the lad a chance. 

Lovely bacon bap today , except it looked like someone with a size 12 wellie had stood on it. 

Cmon Parkway.

We were made to work extremely hard for today's victory, Reg had his Camels side banked up ready to defend & did it well. Bodmin with a few changes with one eye on Easter monday final had numerous chances but was kept out by some fine goalkeeping from Camelford's  keeper. Having a quick browse through the scores & nipping in to Blaise Park on my way home for a Gin & Cranberry I was told of their fate after todays score. 'Big' Shawn at the bar reckons they should all be individually named & shamed in the St.Austell Voice for their contribution over the season ( his own words) & taking the Green & Blacks to relegation. I did remind Shawn that you cannot get blood from a stone, & at least they could field a side ( although a poor one)

Penryn 3-3 Illogan Rbl Swpl West Division 

Penryn 2-0 up half time very deserved lead playing some great football, Illogan struggled to get into game, second half different game Illogan pressed higher and created lots more and got back level thanks to goals from Dan Richards and substitute Nathan Hampton.. Illogan flew forward to get winner unfortunately Penryn broke away and regained the lead... Illogan through everything at Penryn late on and got there reward when Musa Sabo headed home from Dan Richards cross with minutes remaining! deep into injury time Richards had a free kick brilliantly tipped around the post but to be honest if it went in would been very harsh on Penryn thought a draw was fair in the end good entertainment for decent crowd ?

20 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

We were made to work extremely hard for today's victory, Reg had his Camels side banked up ready to defend & did it well. Bodmin with a few changes with one eye on Easter monday final had numerous chances but was kept out by some fine goalkeeping from Camelford's  keeper. Having a quick browse through the scores & nipping in to Blaise Park on my way home for a Gin & Cranberry I was told of their fate after todays score. 'Big' Shawn at the bar reckons they should all be individually named & shamed in the St.Austell Voice for their contribution over the season ( his own words) & taking the Green & Blacks to relegation. I did remind Shawn that you cannot get blood from a stone, & at least they could field a side ( although a poor one)

Leeds - did you actually watch the game or did you take your Gin & Cranberry in a flask and start on it early?

Camelford, were still missing 3 starting young players (and most of their pace), who are playing in Dallas at the moment and Bodmin had a full squad (bar Jake Ash who is suffering with a hamstring) and their starting 11 was more or less what I am certain it will be on Monday. Bodmin started the game with a good bit of pressure and several corners, during which Camelfords 17 year old County keeper made some great gathers - however Bodmin had few, if any actual chances, just the odd bobbling ball finding an offside Bodmin player. Throughout this early period, we were all subjected to listening to the verbal abuse now expected when at a Bodmin match, directed at officials and especially the linesman on the stand side.  Camelford worked their way into the game  and then the first point of controversy, Camelfords winger is played through and is one on one with the keeper when is brought down from behind - several attempted grabs and then a kick to the back of both legs - you will never see a more stonewall penalty and probable red card, Ref who was having a general shocker (for both teams) - looks at his lineman, who glances at the Bodmin bench as says no foul. Absolute disgrace and shows that intimidation works. Shortly after this another Camels player is brought down in the box and Camels given the penalty and take an early lead. Bang on half time and the one creative bit of play by Bodmin saw a lovely cross field ball headed in by the Bodmin centre back - I think the Camels players were still in shock at having been given a decision by the ref. After the half time whistle we see two Bodmin substitutes berating the ref and linesmen for their performance. 

The officials were very weak and having a father son 'combo' to my mind does not work, but that's another story.

Second half saw the Camels having more possession and again two blatant penalties waved away - beyond a joke to watch and to rub salt into the wound see a Camels player pull out of a tackle in the box and a theatrical fall by the Bodmin player to see a Penalty given and Bodmin score.

Bodmin have some fantastic players in their squad, for me Sully was man of the match, however today I witnessed the Bodmin keeper shouting the length of the pitch 'their keeper is f******g useless, he just gets in the way', watched a Bodmin player intentionally spit on an opponent, witnessed three officials who were bullied from start to finish and heard enough abusive language to last a season. 

It worked and Bodmin won and with their squad they will finish very close to the top, but they seriously need to have a word with themselves, every game is eroding the good name of their club. Everyone on this forum knows which teams / players are consistently abusive, why is it that officials seem to ignore it?

I wish Bodmin every success for the remainder of the season and the Senior Cup on Monday, but if they behave and perform like they did today the cup will be heading up the 38 to Saltash.

Sticker outplayed St Dennis in what turned out to be a very fiesty affair, deservedly running out 4-0 winners against a 10 man host team.        Stamping and head butting saw the home team deservedly reduced to 10 men, after a distasteful incident that has no place in any sports stadium                                                          Local derbys will always be hard fought affairs, but players need to recognise the need to play within the rules.

On 12/04/2017 at 20:25, Dave Deacon said:

Please feel free to post your result, goalscorers and post-match comments

Friday April 14 (11 am unless otherwise stated)

CARLSBERG SOUTH WEST PENINSULA LEAGUE

PREMIER DIVISION

Bodmin Town 2-1 Camelford

Callington Town 3-1 Launceston

Cullompton Rangers 1-4 Exmouth Town

Falmouth Town 3-1 Helston Athletic

Godolphin Atlantic 3-0 Newquay (noon)

Ivybridge Town 0-1 Plymouth Parkway

Saltash United 2-0 Torpoint Athletic

St Blazey 2-5 St Austell

Tiverton Town Reserves 5-0 Witheridge (3 pm)

DIVISION ONE (EAST)

Bovey Tracey 3-0 Liverton United

Budleigh Salterton 2-5 Sidmouth Town (3 pm)

Exwick Villa 1-4 Alphington

Galmpton United 3-3 Brixham

Teignmouth 0-0 Newton Abbot Spurs

Torridgeside 1-0 Appledore (3 pm)

DIVISION ONE (WEST)

Dobwalls 0-1 Liskeard Athletic

Holsworthy 3-3 Bude Town (3 pm)

Millbrook 4-0 Vospers Oak Villa

Mousehole 1-2 Penzance

Penryn Athletic 3-3 Illogan RBL

Plymstock United 1-2 Elburton Villa

Porthleven 3-1 Wendron United (2.30 pm)

St Dennis 0-4 Sticker (3 pm)

St Dennis 0 Sticker 4  (A.Butler(Pen), S.Marchant, J.Bowyer(Pen), M.Lloyd. Sticker back to Champioship winning ways. Lee Whetter red carded for St Deniss.

1 hour ago, Bobjfh said:

Leeds - did you actually watch the game or did you take your Gin & Cranberry in a flask and start on it early?

Camelford, were still missing 3 starting young players (and most of their pace), who are playing in Dallas at the moment and Bodmin had a full squad (bar Jake Ash who is suffering with a hamstring) and their starting 11 was more or less what I am certain it will be on Monday. Bodmin started the game with a good bit of pressure and several corners, during which Camelfords 17 year old County keeper made some great gathers - however Bodmin had few, if any actual chances, just the odd bobbling ball finding an offside Bodmin player. Throughout this early period, we were all subjected to listening to the verbal abuse now expected when at a Bodmin match, directed at officials and especially the linesman on the stand side.  Camelford worked their way into the game  and then the first point of controversy, Camelfords winger is played through and is one on one with the keeper when is brought down from behind - several attempted grabs and then a kick to the back of both legs - you will never see a more stonewall penalty and probable red card, Ref who was having a general shocker (for both teams) - looks at his lineman, who glances at the Bodmin bench as says no foul. Absolute disgrace and shows that intimidation works. Shortly after this another Camels player is brought down in the box and Camels given the penalty and take an early lead. Bang on half time and the one creative bit of play by Bodmin saw a lovely cross field ball headed in by the Bodmin centre back - I think the Camels players were still in shock at having been given a decision by the ref. After the half time whistle we see two Bodmin substitutes berating the ref and linesmen for their performance. 

The officials were very weak and having a father son 'combo' to my mind does not work, but that's another story.

Second half saw the Camels having more possession and again two blatant penalties waved away - beyond a joke to watch and to rub salt into the wound see a Camels player pull out of a tackle in the box and a theatrical fall by the Bodmin player to see a Penalty given and Bodmin score.

Bodmin have some fantastic players in their squad, for me Sully was man of the match, however today I witnessed the Bodmin keeper shouting the length of the pitch 'their keeper is f******g useless, he just gets in the way', watched a Bodmin player intentionally spit on an opponent, witnessed three officials who were bullied from start to finish and heard enough abusive language to last a season. 

It worked and Bodmin won and with their squad they will finish very close to the top, but they seriously need to have a word with themselves, every game is eroding the good name of their club. Everyone on this forum knows which teams / players are consistently abusive, why is it that officials seem to ignore it?

I wish Bodmin every success for the remainder of the season and the Senior Cup on Monday, but if they behave and perform like they did today the cup will be heading up the 38 to Saltash.

Have read your comment from start to finish Bobjfh and I am not surprised by your comments relating to the behaviour of Bodmin Town. Is this not what we expect from them? Foul language, intimidating antics and abuse to all three officials, yes this is what we expect from Bodmin Town. They seem unable to behave themselves and win fairly.

Will they be able to control themselves in the Cornwall Senior Cup? I very much doubt it.

13 minutes ago, scousemouse said:

Have read your comment from start to finish Bobjfh and I am not surprised by your comments relating to the behaviour of Bodmin Town. Is this not what we expect from them? Foul language, intimidating antics and abuse to all three officials, yes this is what we expect from Bodmin Town. They seem unable to behave themselves and win fairly.

Will they be able to control themselves in the Cornwall Senior Cup? I very much doubt it.

scousemouse - bottom line is ref clearly saw (or at least turned up wanting to see) it very differently from me and as such Bodmin won fairly, no complaints - just not what I, as a paying supporter of Cornish football, want to see - and without sounding daft it does nothing for the future of Cornish football. 

Just now, Bobjfh said:

scousemouse - bottom line is ref clearly saw (or at least turned up wanting to see) it very differently from me and as such Bodmin won fairly, no complaints - just not what I, as a paying supporter of Cornish football, want to see - and without sounding daft it does nothing for the future of Cornish football. 

I just wonder when the officials  might just say enough is enough and tell Darren Gilbert and his players they are not going to get away with it. Bodmin Town are the ugly face of Cornish football, end of.  Perhaps it is time for Go Pro cameras to be worn by officials and for them to be mic'd up. 

2 hours ago, Bobjfh said:

Hate to put a negative spin on things but have to agree with pretty much all of the above. It's a good job it wasn't a windy day the way the Bodmin players fell oer and conned the referee.

I'm a rookie watching SWPL football, I've done 2 seasons now so I'm certainly no expert. My apology to the more educated posters on this site. I'm just recording this as I see it as a neutral admirer of non league football.

Bear with me...... In right of reply to a club getting a lot of undue stick (whom I have nothing to do with) please allow me to state some facts from what I have seen on the pitch this season.

What never ceases to amaze me is the amount of stick & abuse Bodmin Town get for what I will politely classify as 'ungentlemanly conduct'.

Every week somebody with an allegiance to one of the SWPL Premier clubs has a go at Bodmin for being out of order with officials, swearing and being generally nasty. Usually when Bodmin have won.

Seems Good Friday is no different.

Some of the comments may very well be accurate, however, kindly take a good clear look outside of your goldfish bowl, almost every single club in the SWPL is guilty of the very same tactics, it is a sad part and parcel of modern-football' and how it has infected even the non league aspects of our game.

I have seen a lot of games involving the top 6 SWPL Premier sides this season. In the interest of an independent viewpoint may I now ask you to fasten your seat belts.... the likes of St Austell and Saltash are by far the more sneaky manipulators of officials in my humble opinion. And that is as a pure observer of the games I have seen and as a neutral.

I'm not saying that as a sensationalist statement, it is to make people realise that Bodmin are not some deviant horrible club swimming against the SWPL tide, even your favourite Aunties clubs are at it!

Mr Gilbert is a character true enough but what you see is what you get. He is a good manager but he also has a unique personality, what do you honestly want? We need personalities like this in the local game.

Some of the ridiculous diving, late tackles, endless voices in the referees ears from certain clubs is by far worse than I have seen from Bodmin Town to date (you know who you are, just wish your supporters did too)..

Perhaps people in dodgy built glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

Let Mondays Cup Final take place in the true spirit of the game.... not corrupted by various unfair remarks and slurs against the holders.

Give the Bodmin Town abuse a break, not only is it boring, take a look in your own back yard for a change?

Uwdi - your reports and comments are always very well balanced and informed on the forum. Please, do not think I am either a Bodmin hater or feel that they are the only team who resort to such behaviour - you are perfectly right that other teams engage in similar tactics. I did however witness some behaviour today that I would never wish to see on a pitch. I, personally, love to see passion and commitment and Gilbey (if he could tone done his language) exemplifies this - however to do anything other than criticise abhorrent behaviour, starts to justify it - just a personal view.

30 minutes ago, scousemouse said:

I just wonder when the officials  might just say enough is enough and tell Darren Gilbert and his players they are not going to get away with it. Bodmin Town are the ugly face of Cornish football, end of.  Perhaps it is time for Go Pro cameras to be worn by officials and for them to be mic'd up. 

You hear the same comments about Bodmin (players and especially coaches) intimidating the officials week in, week out and STILL they get away with it! The linesman today in front of the grandstand was intimidated throughout and verbally abused by the manager within very close range and he did nothing. When questioned why he put up with it, he just said "I'm used to it". What a ridiculous reply! The manager then shouted across the field, when one of the very few decisions went against them, "Ref, you're a clown" The officials are paid to do a job to the best of their ability, so why are they not acting on all such remarks? I've got no problem whatsoever watching my team lose a match fairly and everyone makes mistakes, but to see this constant intimidation and unsporting behaviour, something needs to be done!

40 minutes ago, Uwdi Krugg said:

40 minutes ago, Uwdi Krugg said:

What never ceases to amaze me is the amount of stick & abuse Bodmin Town get for what I will politely classify as 'ungentlemanly conduct'.

Mr Gilbert is a character true enough but what you see is what you get. He is a good manager but he also has a unique personality, what do you honestly want? We need personalities like this in the local game.

Do we really? Managers who constantly abuse officials and get away with it! What's happened to the RESPECT campaign?

2 hours ago, Uwdi Krugg said:

Went along to Dobwalls 0 Liskeard Athletic 1

Head count 82

With no disrespect to the efforts and obvious commitment of both sides, the match was truly awful.

A morning of misplaced passes and endless hoofing.

Glad to get back in the car.

Not sure I agree with the comments here as a local derby like this, with at least 3 or 4 league positions at stake, will always be a bit of a chess game.  True there were a lot of "hoofing" from the Dobwalls back 8 but I did feel that we (Liskeard) shaded the football side of things.  A shame to see an injury to Blatch in goal for Dobwalls but as usual he just got on with things and didnt give up.

A fair result, a good local derby and both teams had chances to win.  MQx

3 hours ago, We Two said:

Sticker outplayed St Dennis in what turned out to be a very fiesty affair, deservedly running out 4-0 winners against a 10 man host team.        Stamping and head butting saw the home team deservedly reduced to 10 men, after a distasteful incident that has no place in any sports stadium                                                          Local derbys will always be hard fought affairs, but players need to recognise the need to play within the rules.

U seem to have forgotten to note the 2 footed challenge on Jamie seery that caused this fracas we two!

1 hour ago, davegrose said:

U seem to have forgotten to note the 2 footed challenge on Jamie seery that caused this fracas we two!

You are not wrong DG, however the raised studs by March should be dealt with by the referee, not the ex Snozzle Arnie get to the chopper vigilante.

First half not a lot between the two sides, second half irrespective of number advantage, Sticker looked and played the better football

The league dont lie, Sticker will have a go at the Premier league next year, and hopefully play St.Dennis in the Premier league the following season.

Wasn't arguing the fact sticker were better on the day/course of the season,was only reminding him of the reason y wets reacted that way-which was wrong-don't think the ref handled it that well late on in the 2nd other than that he got most things right.take nothing away from sticker they have been the best team all season n fully deserve to go up so well done on what u have achieved

14 hours ago, Bobjfh said:

Pull out and theatrical fall?

Interesting observation, the bodmin winger was left with a gash to the side of his left knee after the challenge that led to the penalty, interesting...

You are the ONLY person thats complained about spitting. I think a trip to specsavers may be in order...

The officiating at this level is weak and the fa should be the ones to act on this, go and watch officials at truros level, far far better. Maybe swpl has a problem not bodmin.

Also i was down Helston a few weeks back where i heard with my own ears, Sid Taylor told his whole team he wants them to get in the refs face and intimidate him and make his life hell.....

MAYBE YOU NEED TO LOOK AT HOW BIAS YOUR REPORTS ARE.

6 minutes ago, cornishrambler said:

Interesting observation, the bodmin winger was left with a gash to the side of his left knee after the challenge that led to the penalty, interesting...

You are the ONLY person thats complained about spitting. I think a trip to specsavers may be in order...

The officiating at this level is weak and the fa should be the ones to act on this, go and watch officials at truros level, far far better. Maybe swpl has a problem not bodmin.

Also i was down Helston a few weeks back where i heard with my own ears, Sid Taylor told his whole team he wants them to get in the refs face and intimidate him and make his life hell.....

Cornishrambler, don't rise to the bait these guys set, they are all in 'awe' of Bodmin, many trying to 'rock the boat' as they are jealous of what Gilby has accomplished at Bodmin Town. People will always mention finance, however we may well of spent....but we got the trophies over the years, trust me....there are a lot of other clubs who have spent more & won very little in comparison over the years ( some have spent & won nothing!)

We know that with the amount of games we have in a short space of time its going to be extremely difficult to catch Tavistock but we can only try. But these guys/ other managers/ committee members are mearly trying to influence officials to give decisions against Bodmin before a ball is kicked. We have to keep reminding these officials of this :thumbsup:

Great performance from the Stickey yesterday in a physical tough old local derby! Although 2-0 up there wasn't too much in it to be fair until Whetts got sent off and we were ruthless after that. Not been to St.Dennis for a while and must say the facilities and improvements are fantastic. Well done to all concerned with the Saints, all set up for the Premier league with the addition of some floodlights. Hope you achieve it next season. Clay country football is on the up! Just need Nanpean and Foxhole to return to former glories now. Well done to Avers and Gary for their great work this season along with the players, been a pleasure to watch a lot of the games on an outstanding playing surface. Looking forward to seeing how we compete against the big boys next season? 

30 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Cornishrambler, don't rise to the bait these guys set, they are all in 'awe' of Bodmin, many trying to 'rock the boat' as they are jealous of what Gilby has accomplished at Bodmin Town. People will always mention finance, however we may well of spent....but we got the trophies over the years, trust me....there are a lot of other clubs who have spent more & won very little in comparison over the years ( some have spent & won nothing!)

We know that with the amount of games we have in a short space of time its going to be extremely difficult to catch Tavistock but we can only try. But these guys/ other managers/ committee members are mearly trying to influence officials to give decisions against Bodmin before a ball is kicked. We have to keep reminding these officials of this :thumbsup:

So are we now to believe that it is ok for the Bodmin coach, no idea of his name to call the linesman f###ing useless plus you are af###ing joke right in his face because we are in awe of Bodmin ? If so then God help us. Is Leeds for real or just a wind up merchant surely he can't be so naive as to think bringing a load of English people to Bodmin and calling them Bodmin Town AFC would make any true Cornishman jealous.Embarrassing or what. On another note who was Bodmin's number 3? got destroyed by Camels winger all game yesterday.

11 hours ago, davegrose said:

Not forgotten it, but as the ref is the man on the field to deal with it, ( and he should have ) it beggars belief that Whetter should see fit to administer his kind of justice before the ref even had time to get the whistle in his mouth.  Perhaps we should realise that referees are not infallible, unlike some players

1 hour ago, cornishrambler said:

Rambler - nice to see that the abuse and intimidation or the other clear penalties in my report were right then as not mentioned by you?

I know what I saw and that was not through the same Rose tinted glasses that you and Leeds appeared to share yesterday.

My main point was (and I have made it about teams other than Bodmin as well) continual abuse and intimidation of officials has to stop - the weakness in officiating is by not dealing with that - if they stopped the intimidation and abuse they would find it easier to do their actual job of managing the game. Why would Sid make such a comment - because he, and most other managers, see some teams do it week in week out - and it works for them!!

I actually believe in fairness and consistency of decision making so the best team on the day wins - how naive am I!!

2 minutes ago, Jeff's Telling said:

Changing the subject to something positive - good win for Callington yesterday!

First win in 13 and against Launceston who are very difficult to break down - will make it a far better closing week to the season for Callington - well done

31 minutes ago, We Two said:

Not forgotten it, but as the ref is the man on the field to deal with it, ( and he should have ) it beggars belief that Whetter should see fit to administer his kind of justice before the ref even had time to get the whistle in his mouth.  Perhaps we should realise that referees are not infallible, unlike some players

I'm not defending lees actions,he let himself n his team mates down stinking that probably saved sammy merch a red card to b fair

6 hours ago, Bobjfh said:

Rambler - nice to see that the abuse and intimidation or the other clear penalties in my report were right then as not mentioned by you?

I know what I saw and that was not through the same Rose tinted glasses that you and Leeds appeared to share yesterday.

My main point was (and I have made it about teams other than Bodmin as well) continual abuse and intimidation of officials has to stop - the weakness in officiating is by not dealing with that - if they stopped the intimidation and abuse they would find it easier to do their actual job of managing the game. Why would Sid make such a comment - because he, and most other managers, see some teams do it week in week out - and it works for them!!

I actually believe in fairness and consistency of decision making so the best team on the day wins - how naive am I!!

Anybody at the Falmouth v helston game yesterday know why the helston captain got a straight red card and why Sid got sent to the stand ?

22 hours ago, Bobjfh said:

I noticed that your report contained no mention of the constant moaning of the camelford players especially the penalty awarded to Bodmin which was a penalty all day long and the behaviour of camelfords players while Adam Carter was trying to take the pen. Or maybe you was to busy to notice this.. 

Just now, Morph said:

You don't tend to visit Bickland any more do you?

??

I have been, mustn't have seen you there. Currently ticking off other grounds on my list

16 hours ago, beacon said:

I noticed that your report contained no mention of the constant moaning of the camelford players especially the penalty awarded to Bodmin which was a penalty all day long and the behaviour of camelfords players while Adam Carter was trying to take the pen. Or maybe you was to busy to notice this.. 

Ha ha, my dad's bigger than your dad he's coming to sort you out. Stop being so childish.

18 hours ago, beacon said:

Beacon - first thing is that it's a game of opinions for spectators. In my opinion, there is no way that it was ever a penalty - someone mentioned the Bodmin winger having a 'gash' to his leg - he must have fallen on his Oscar - if you want to see injuries, speak to the Camelford winger who has stud marks and cuts all over his legs and back. 

I don't condone Camels players complaining, it's unnecessary and never changes a decision - but I can understand why and it was done without foul and abusive language - and the player got carded for it. 

As for Adam Carter, who I think is one of the two best strikers in the league - disappointed to see him 'leave an elbow' in the young Camels keepers throat and then fall to the floor as if fouled - he's much better than that.