Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town v St Blazey This Saturday!!

Falmouth Town v St Blazey - 12th Feb 3pm. 

Expecting a bumper crowd at Bickland Park with St Blazey bringing a full supporters coach.

Also it’s the Legendary Falmouth Town 1996/1997 players reunion. 

Falmouth played 20 and won 20 will be looking to remain unbeaten whilst St Blazey will be looking to come and spoil the party after their 6.0 trashing of Bodmin. 

I would arrive early as parking will be busy or consider catching the train to Falmouth. 

• Mark Jones changed the title to Falmouth Town v St Blazey This Saturday!!
8 hours ago, Mark Jones said:

Expecting a bumper crowd at Bickland Park with St Blazey bringing a full supporters coach.

Falmouth played 20 and won 20 will be looking to remain unbeaten whilst St Blazey will be looking to come and spoil the party after their 6.0 trashing of Bodmin. 

I would arrive early as parking will be busy or consider catching the train to Falmouth. 

I'm expecting this to be our toughest league game so far mark .Hopefully a crowd around the 500 mark .Going to be great to see Dave Ball's treble winning side re-united .

8 hours ago, Mark Jones said:

Cool, thanks for sharing the info, didn't know any of this as I've not seen anything posted about it before 🙄

31 minutes ago, Cornwall Alex said:

Along Conway Road but please be aware that some residents have asked for their driveways to be kept clear. Alternatively do what we do and park up the hill over the road. Very easy and a quick getaway after the game.

Until they put double yellows everywhere! 

Parking is definitely a problem at Bickland these days...can't have it all I s'pose 

57 minutes ago, Cornwall Alex said:

Along Conway Road but please be aware that some residents have asked for their driveways to be kept clear. Alternatively do what we do and park up the hill over the road. Very easy and a quick getaway after the game.

Is that the industrial estate past the ground , is ok  to park in there

1 hour ago, Cornwall Alex said:

Shouldn't have to ask for their driveways to be kept clear, but then again this is Falmouth. 🤣

3 hours ago, Cornwall Alex said:

Don't park along conway rd unless your sure your not obstructing anyone's drive on either side of the rd ,rumour is the parking wardens will be checking .

2 hours ago, iand said:

Is that the industrial estate past the ground , is ok  to park in there

Yes but not the new vets surgery car park .

5 minutes ago, mattelot said:

Don't park along conway rd unless your sure your not obstructing anyone's drive on either side of the rd ,rumour is the parking wardens will be checking .

Yes but not the new vets surgery car park which is the 1rst building on the left after the ground .

Bit of a cup tie feeling about this one. Town must (despite what they say) have serious thoughts about going 100% throughout the league season, and Blazey will be fired up after two high scoring wins and will be looking for an end season run to push them into the prize money positions. For different reasons, a draw isn't much good for either side, and both teams clearly have goals in them. So, after all that, it will probably be a nil-nil. 😀

2 hours ago, Paul said:

A top four finish is the aim for St Blazey now to give ourselves a better opportunity of getting back in the F.A Cup next season. Anything out side the top four and the chances are very slim I'd imagine. Looking forward to it. 

Would that still be the case even if teams get promoted? 

1 hour ago, silly billy said:

Don't forget to bring a coat 🌧️

Thank you for stating the bleeding obvious! Also cover stands on all sides of ground and a nice warm clubhouse 😉 Now going to look for my flip flops! 

On 09/02/2022 at 08:22, mattelot said:

I'm expecting this to be our toughest league game so far mark .Hopefully a crowd around the 500 mark .Going to be great to see Dave Ball's treble winning side re-united .

I agree mate it will be a tough game for us. Crowd around 500 would be amazing! 

6 minutes ago, Quiet Man said:

Great atmosphere at Bickland Park this afternoon. Credit to St.Blazey for bringing so many supporters,  filling the Conway Road end and with the F-Troop in fine voice this is what football is all about.  Shame the weather is not so good, but at least the game is on!

Football is about football not who has the biggest drum!

2 minutes ago, Quiet Man said:

On the day, Blazey were the better side winning 3-2 with a brace from Liam Eddy and one from Joe Cooper. He will enjoy his birthday today.  Well done. Town goals were both from Luke Brabyn.

An ex Falmouth boy and a brace from a Helston boy. The perfect scenario🤣🤣🤣

29 minutes ago, The Observer__ said:

Flat track bully boys. Beat all the garbage but lost against buckland.  Lost against okehampton and now lost against an inform st blazey team. Will no doubt go on to win the league. But if the league was still the same as the last 3/4 years they wouldn’t be in the top 4.  

Glad to see you’re bitter towards everyone