Carharrack Reserves           7 – 4       Rosudgeon Reserves

Hayle 3rds             1 – 7       New Inn Titans

Newbridge Athletic             P – P       Newlyn Non-Athletico Reserves

Ruan Minor           P – P       Stithians Reserves

St Buryan Reserves              1 – 1       Troon AFC Reserves

Percy Stephens Cup

Hayle Reserves     6 – 0       Perranporth Reserves

Mabe      0 – 4       Penwith Exiles

Mawnan                 3 – 1       Chacewater           (AET)  

Newlyn Lions        2 – 3       Lizard Argyle

Newlyn Non-Athletico         3 – 1       Lanner

RNAS Culdrose Reserves    2 – 2 Falmouth Town           (Pen 2-4)  

Redruth United Reserves   5 – 0       St Buryan

Arthur Pearce Cup

Four Lanes Reserves           1 – 4       Mawnan Reserves

League Cup

Marazion Blues     2 – 1       Gwinear Churchtown

Div 1 - League Cup

Marazion vs Gwinear 

With some deadline day sales and buys, Gwinear have a new look squad for the remainder of the season. 

We have players returning to the squad after some time away- Barry Penfold, Nico Penfold, Steve Putman, Shaun Gunn and Kieran Trenberth. 

New Signings - Ryan Ault, Ben Pearson and James Beesley. 

Players leaving - James Isaacs and & Jnr, Dylan Isaacs and Liam Isaacs. 

We also introduce a new manager to sit alongside Alan williams, Duane Britten, Duane has played a few games for Gwinear this year but in his new role he will be helping to prepare the team and bring structure to our game plan. 

Lets hope the rain stays away and doesn't ruin what is predicted to be a tasty affair (marazions words, not mine)

last meeting produced a 0-0 draw and I wouldn't like to bet on this one at all. 

PSC

Mabe 0 Penwith Exiles 4

Darren Steadman with 2 good strikes for Penwith and Dan Burt with a cool finish. I missed the 2nd goal so no idea who the scorer was. 

Fair play to Penwith, they were the better side once again and left the dirty side at home today. A few arguments on the sidelines and a few tasty tackles but nothing you wouldn't expect from this rivalry.

Good luck to Penwith in their quest to retain the PSC. 

St day 3rds 5.1 fourlanes

Cracker played on a not so cracking pitch. Both teams played really good football and was very respectful, the game was played in good spirits. How a derby should be. 1.1 at half st day killed the game off about 62nd min and scored 4 goals in 8 mins.

Thanks to both teams and managers for an enjoyable game.

Mabe 0 - 4 Penwith Exiles

this game was pretty much a repeat of the game a few weeks back. We turned up won every second ball and put the pressure on them throughout the game. We managed to score some well worked goals 2 either side of the half. Well contested game as always we just wanted it more. 

Darren steadman 2x

Daniel burt 1x 

Damon Nichols 1x

look forward to our remaining fixtures against mabe! Good luck for the rest of the season from all at Exiles 

1 hour ago, dirty thirty tadge said:

Mawnan 1-1 Chacewater FT

3-1 AET

Pryor (pen)

Keenan x2

Percy Stephens Cup

Craig Hitchens for Chacewater

Div 3

Falmouth DC 5   St.Agnes 3rds 2  h/t 1-2

Aggie two up inside 12 mins playing up the slope with DC pulling one back just before half time.

DC came out all guns firing at the start of the second half and were quickly in the lead.They pretty much dominated the second half and even had the luxury of a missed penalty.

Great result for us at exiles today away at mabe 4-0 in trying to retain our cup from last year was a cracking game and pleased as punch for my players today they were awesome gotta say the reff Jamie mooney was top notch controlled the game very well well done Jamie see you mabe boys in a few weeks..

Frogpool 0 Illogan 3

Glad we haven't got to play illogan again. 3 losses this season. We came out the better side. Controlled things. Hit the bar and few shots. Illogan scored with free header from corner just before ht. First 5 mins of second half a 50/50 with striker and keeper (who won the ball) , keeper left on the deck and illogan finished into an empty net. Ref allowed it. 3rd was a pen no complaints. Thought ref played a good advantage and had a good game apart from the 2nd which killed us. Lovely away day to goonhavern on a Monday night next up. Can't wait......

15 minutes ago, Villatim1981 said:

Frogpool 0 Illogan 3

Glad we haven't got to play illogan again. 3 losses this season. We came out the better side. Controlled things. Hit the bar and few shots. Illogan scored with free header from corner just before ht. First 5 mins of second half a 50/50 with striker and keeper (who won the ball) , keeper left on the deck and illogan finished into an empty net. Ref allowed it. 3rd was a pen no complaints. Thought ref played a good advantage and had a good game apart from the 2nd which killed us. Lovely away day to goonhavern on a Monday night next up. Can't wait......

4 losses? league cup, junior cup and both league fixtures!!! all big tough battles felt today was very different apart from first 20-25 minutes frogpool seemed very blunt in final third of the pitch and there big centre forward wasn't effective at all, we took chances well and deserved it for sure in my opinion frogpool keeper Lee booker made couple very good saves second half and also centre back rowan defended well just felt we won the game by dominating midfield area!!! look forward battles with frogpool again next season probably draw them in every cup again ⚽

Marazion 2 1 Gwinear

Good win for us today as we were without 6 first team players, the suspended guys that were available again today didn't play as they were either in Amsterdam or watching wolves. Battled hard and managed to put away 2 good goals and had another disallowed. Gwinear goal was a great finish from the edge of the area with 10 to go which made the last few minutes a bit uncomfortable. Rosudgeon on Wednesday with a full squad at last and then next Saturday we welcome Gwinear back again. Big push now for promotion or maybe more. 

8 minutes ago, stokefan1 said:

4 losses? league cup, junior cup and both league fixtures!!! all big tough battles felt today was very different apart from first 20-25 minutes frogpool seemed very blunt in final third of the pitch and there big centre forward wasn't effective at all, we took chances well and deserved it for sure in my opinion frogpool keeper Lee booker made couple very good saves second half and also centre back rowan defended well just felt we won the game by dominating midfield area!!! look forward battles with frogpool again next season probably draw them in every cup again ⚽

Sorry didn't play in junior cup so wasn't sure of result. Gracious as ever in victory though. Don't think you can say dominated the midfield or anything for that matter. Scoreline suggests otherwise but thought was pretty scrappy. As said with the 3 goals not as if you played us off the park. Looking forward to next season already :)

10 minutes ago, Villatim1981 said:

Sorry didn't play in junior cup so wasn't sure of result. Gracious as ever in victory though. Don't think you can say dominated the midfield or anything for that matter. Scoreline suggests otherwise but thought was pretty scrappy. As said with the 3 goals not as if you played us off the park. Looking forward to next season already :)

From my opinion felt like we dominated that area winning most first and second balls, a area where last fixture frogpool midfield overran us, but we got outta jail at home just after first 25 minutes today never felt like we were gonna concede!!! again just personal opinion I've enjoyed the battles and look forward to next seasons fixtures 

11 hours ago, Portreathlegend said:

Div 1 - League Cup

Marazion vs Gwinear 

With some deadline day sales and buys, Gwinear have a new look squad for the remainder of the season. 

We have players returning to the squad after some time away- Barry Penfold, Nico Penfold, Steve Putman, Shaun Gunn and Kieran Trenberth. 

New Signings - Ryan Ault, Ben Pearson and James Beesley. 

Players leaving - James Isaacs and & Jnr, Dylan Isaacs and Liam Isaacs. 

We also introduce a new manager to sit alongside Alan williams, Duane Britten, Duane has played a few games for Gwinear this year but in his new role he will be helping to prepare the team and bring structure to our game plan. 

Lets hope the rain stays away and doesn't ruin what is predicted to be a tasty affair (marazions words, not mine)

last meeting produced a 0-0 draw and I wouldn't like to bet on this one at all. 

Yes but Barry Robert and nico came back last week must been a good game today 2/1 but did they say they had 6 1st team players out 

Mabe 0-4 Penwith

We at Mabe went into this game with renewed optimism since the league fixture against the Exiles a few weeks back, with a couple of big players returning but ultimately it was the same result. Exiles dominated the key midfield battles as they so often seem to do againgst us; being first to every second ball, creating space in key areas and stronger in the challenge, resulting in a lot of pressure on our defence and any real opportunities being created up front. When we did manage to threaten in the final third the Exiles broke on us at speed and were once again clinical in front of goal with Steadman scoring the pick of the goals with 2 fine strikes. Overall another disappointing performance from us but take nothing away from the Exiles, they've stopped us playing in both the games this season and made us look very ordinary 

Div 3

Lizard Reserves 2-3 Frogpool Reserves

We finally got back to winning ways after a really hard fought win against a determined lizard side, our bravery and character proved to be the deciding factor after being 2-0 down.

Lizard scored first as a corner was caught by the Frogpool keeper who was fouled as clear as day before the ball was bundled over, it was a poor decision to award the goal but Lizard did have a goal disallowed a little bit later from a corner that shouldn't have been so it did kind of balance it self out.

Lizard had another goal that was a strange one, it should've been awarded offside but the decision was a hard one as there was question over whether the player played the ball forwards, but regardless the chance was well taken and Lizard more than deserved their two goal lead at half time, the wind was a big factor but they also out battled us all over the pitch in the first half.

The second half was a different game, the wind was with us and we were determined, we pressed high and made it really difficult for Lizard to get out of their third in the windy conditions, although we had most of the play, they looked more than dangerous on the counter attack, their number 12 caused problems through out.

Our first goal came as Tom Campbell turned on the edge of the area before he picked out the right hand top corner from 20 yards with a sweet left foot finish.

We equalised with twenty minutes to go, Sam Bromley's chip was met with a chest down from man of the match Lewis Bax who struck home with his weaker left foot into the opposing corner, fine goal.

Aaron Coveney was played in with about five minutes left, he was brought down before Sam Bromley converted the penalty calmly.

A strange game where Lizard could've taken three points to be honest but at the same time I felt like we deserved the win, we took a bare bones side down to Lizard and pressed so high to get a result that we really needed after a bad bit of form.

Really hope the Lizard boys stay up, such a good bunch of blokes who love playing football and we've had a good relationship / rivalry with them since I joined six years ago, genuinely enjoy playing against them.

Great hospitality as always and all the best for the rest of the season.

15 hours ago, Soccer Follower said:

Percy Stephens Cup

Craig Hitchens for Chacewater

Div 3

Falmouth DC 5   St.Agnes 3rds 2  h/t 1-2

Aggie two up inside 12 mins playing up the slope with DC pulling one back just before half time.

DC came out all guns firing at the start of the second half and were quickly in the lead.They pretty much dominated the second half and even had the luxury of a missed penalty.

never a pen .saved not missed hehe

5 minutes ago, Tempo said:

Div 3

Lizard Reserves 2-3 Frogpool Reserves

We finally got back to winning ways after a really hard fought win against a determined lizard side, our bravery and character proved to be the deciding factor after being 2-0 down.

Lizard scored first as a corner was caught by the Frogpool keeper who was fouled as clear as day before the ball was bundled over, it was a poor decision to award the goal but Lizard did have a goal disallowed a little bit later from a corner that shouldn't have been so it did kind of balance it self out.

Lizard had another goal that was a strange one, it should've been awarded offside but the decision was a hard one as there was question over whether the player played the ball forwards, but regardless the chance was well taken and Lizard more than deserved their two goal lead at half time, the wind was a big factor but they also out battled us all over the pitch in the first half.

The second half was a different game, the wind was with us and we were determined, we pressed high and made it really difficult for Lizard to get out of their third in the windy conditions, although we had most of the play, they looked more than dangerous on the counter attack, their number 12 caused problems through out.

Our first goal came as Tom Campbell turned on the edge of the area before he picked out the right hand top corner from 20 yards with a sweet left foot finish.

We equalised with twenty minutes to go, Sam Bromley's chip was met with a chest down from man of the match Lewis Bax who struck home with his weaker left foot into the opposing corner, fine goal.

Aaron Coveney was played in with about five minutes left, he was brought down before Sam Bromley converted the penalty calmly.

A strange game where Lizard could've taken three points to be honest but at the same time I felt like we deserved the win, we took a bare bones side down to Lizard and pressed so high to get a result that we really needed after a bad bit of form.

Really hope the Lizard boys stay up, such a good bunch of blokes who love playing football and we've had a good relationship / rivalry with them since I joined six years ago, genuinely enjoy playing against them.

Great hospitality as always and all the best for the rest of the season.

Bet you had a better Saturday night after your win ? Bad day for me yesterday , dented  my car , Hayle combo lost 7-0 then went fishing last night and no fish  and bloody knee was aching from running the line ( stretched the running bit ) , well done young Tempo and fair right up as normal , the big question did you play ? 

2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Bet you had a better Saturday night after your win ? Bad day for me yesterday , dented  my car , Hayle combo lost 7-0 then went fishing last night and no fish  and bloody knee was aching from running the line ( stretched the running bit ) , well done young Tempo and fair right up as normal , the big question did you play ? 

Yeah it was nice to go out and enjoy myself without feeling disappointed or annoyed at myself.

Sorry to hear you had a bad day, was it your fault you dented your car? ??

I did play, played 90 in the end in the centre of the park with Brommerz our skipper and Charlie who's been with the club nearly as long as me, those two always seem to drop off so I found myself in the box a lot more than normal haha. Thought I had a decent game in there to be honest, always enjoy the battle with the Lizard midfield who I've played against so many times. But felt nice to press high with our striker TC and win the ball back high up the pitch or force Lizard to go long to play into Lewis Bax's strengths who has been absolutely outstanding for us all season again. But yeah, just happy to get the three points and feel like the boys are playing for each other again. Ridiculously tough task playing St Day tomorrow.

Yes my fault , not bad dent  , you will laugh postman left his trolley in the road , and as i reversed out knocked his trolley over , but the trolley got revenge it bounced up and put a small dent in the side , letters everywhere , lucky postman was on the pavement , trolley ok , good no one hurt or post damaged , apart from the car  , April fool was me :wacko:.

Mawnan reserves 4 four lanes 1.

Good win for mawnan reserves yesterday. Not made easy by a good four lanes side. Mawnan went into the game with 5/6 regulars out so they had to rely on a couple of veterans to come in and they did a great job. 

First half both teams battled, but from a corner mawnan took the lead. From then mawnan took control a not long after won a penalty but unfortunately the reliant Keir dent missed it that badly the ref even hugged him, I think he felt sorry for him. Going into the second half, both teams got stuck in. Eventually though 3 more goals set up the semi final for mawnan. A late penalty well taken by four lanes couldn't change the outcome. 

Goalscorers

ollie growcutt, Dave Thompson, Keir dent Brodie kemp.

3 hours ago, justin1 said:

I see cam have a league game on the 25th of april and are due to play us the next night in the percy cup quarter final which game takes priority or do they havt to play both nights can someone clarify this up for me ta.. 

I think it might stay like this unless csm ask for the dates to be changed, seems a bit harsh for them to play three games in four days when it could be pushed back by one day and made it three in five. 

Fourlanes 1 Mawnan 4

Arthur Pearce Cup

Was a difficult game for us yesterday as the pitch wasn't great (but at least we managed to get it played which is the main thing) and we had 6-7 regulars missing which was a shame. Fourlanes were a physical side and put it about in a fair way, but I thought we were the footballing side and that showed in the end with the goals we scored and thought we deserved the result! On to the semi final now which I believe is against Frogpool which will be another tough game but one we are looking forward to! Good luck to fourlanes with the rest of the season ? 

Mawnan goal scorers 

Olly Growcott-Smith x1

Dave Thompson x1

Christian Blundell x1

Keir Dent x1

West Cornwall Res -3 St Erme -5

Strange old game, WC dominated 1st half and got the lead and deserved it fully, Lee Langmaid in the St Erme goal pulled off two or 3 great saves to keep the visitors in the game.

After a talking to St Erme came flying out the traps 2nd half and got straight back into it and never looked back, the only sour note for the visitor's was the sending off of 16 year old Owen Hankins in only his 2nd game in men's football which came as a shock to both sides as a late tackle out on the far touch line was warrant of a straight red card according to the ref which literally shocked everyone and even the WC lads felt it was very harsh. The score at the time was 1-3 and luckily didn't ruin St Ermes chances of getting the 3 pts, well played to WC and thanks for the support after the card for the young lad, was very sporting of them.

St Erme goals - Elliott Jolly x 4 and Aaron Byworth x 1 

On 4/2/2017 at 18:15, Mawnan 2nds said:

Fourlanes 1 Mawnan 4

Arthur Pearce Cup

Was a difficult game for us yesterday as the pitch wasn't great (but at least we managed to get it played which is the main thing) and we had 6-7 regulars missing which was a shame. Fourlanes were a physical side and put it about in a fair way, but I thought we were the footballing side and that showed in the end with the goals we scored and thought we deserved the result! On to the semi final now which I believe is against Frogpool which will be another tough game but one we are looking forward to! Good luck to fourlanes with the rest of the season ? 

Mawnan goal scorers 

Olly Growcott-Smith x1

Dave Thompson x1

Christian Blundell x1

Keir Dent x1

if your worried about a tough game you could always ring liam dent , im sure if you swing him a few more quid he will turn out