Cornwall Football Forum

WE WELCOME SALTASH UTD

Tomorrow we welcome Saltash Utd to Bickland Park. A top team packed with lots of quality throughout. But we are ready and waiting for this challenge. 2 cracking cup finals last season between us were split evenly, they were great days for both clubs and probably the perfect outcome.

Tomorrow is also a special day where we pay our respects and love to Malcom "Peewee" Mclean, one of our own, who passed away just a week ago. A minutes silence for Malcy will be observed before the game. Malcy has been with us every step of the way since the rebirth of the F-Troop, he will be sadly missed by everyone. It comes so soon after the passing of John "Turks" Martin, another great F-Troop lad, tough times.  

Expecting another bumper crowd at Bickland tomorrow to cheer our lads on. We don't intend letting our Cornwall Senior Cup go easily. Roll on tomorrow.

"WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE...…. WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE....CHAMPIONS OF CORNWALL...WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE"...…………………………. UTT

2 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Could be fireworks this game!!!!!PA-7911027.jpg

Hopefully it will be a cracking game Baks. 

3 hours ago, Keith B said:

Nice post sir. Should be a cracking game tomorrow - good luck, hope you win.

Cheers Keith.  It's going to be a tough game for both sides hopefully. 

3 hours ago, Hetty said:

Will be a cracking game.  Sorry to hear about the passing of one of your supporters Jeff. 

Really sad times Hetty.  Thanks. 

5 hours ago, Jeff Chambers said:

Tomorrow we welcome Saltash Utd to Bickland Park. A top team packed with lots of quality throughout. But we are ready and waiting for this challenge. 2 cracking cup finals last season between us were split evenly, they were great days for both clubs and probably the perfect outcome.

Tomorrow is also a special day where we pay our respects and love to Malcom "Peewee" Mclean, one of our own, who passed away just a week ago. A minutes silence for Malcy will be observed before the game. Malcy has been with us every step of the way since the rebirth of the F-Troop, he will be sadly missed by everyone. It comes so soon after the passing of John "Turks" Martin, another great F-Troop lad, tough times.  

Expecting another bumper crowd at Bickland tomorrow to cheer our lads on. We don't intend letting our Cornwall Senior Cup go easily. Roll on tomorrow.

"WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE...…. WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE....CHAMPIONS OF CORNWALL...WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE"...…………………………. UTT

Bickland Park will be the place to be tomorrow afternoon!  Looking like a crowd of 500+.  Anyone without a game to watch tomorrow should get themselves down to Falmouth to watch this one.

Best non-league atmosphere in the west with crowds growing every week!

UP THE TOWN!

1 hour ago, The Town Man said:

Bickland Park will be the place to be tomorrow afternoon!  Looking like a crowd of 500+.  Anyone without a game to watch tomorrow should get themselves down to Falmouth to watch this one.

Best non-league atmosphere in the west with crowds growing every week!

UP THE TOWN!

With Saltash having some form in the pyromaniac department, what sort of security are you expecting at Bickland Park this week? It would be embarrassing not to have learned a lesson, particularly as the rogue attendees causing mayhem at the St. Blazey game was only a fortnight ago.

1 hour ago, Jeff Chambers said:
4 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Could be fireworks this game!!!!!PA-7911027.jpg

Hopefully it will be a cracking game Baks.

Should be Jeff but you will have a smaller crowd tomorrow as our reserves are home as well...sorry about that!

3 hours ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

With Saltash having some form in the pyromaniac department, what sort of security are you expecting at Bickland Park this week? It would be embarrassing not to have learned a lesson, particularly as the rogue attendees causing mayhem at the St. Blazey game was only a fortnight ago.

If I was you, the only form I’d bother about would be ‘played 20 games, scored 102 goals’

39 minutes ago, TimmyRaa said:

If I was you, the only form I’d bother about would be ‘played 20 games, scored 102 goals’

I’m sure that your team is very talented, and I am equally certain that the majority of your supporters are well behaved, however a rogue element amongst “followers” is always a possibility (last season at Blaise Park comes to mind)! 
It’s fine to be passionate about your team Timmy, I just hope that your management, and indeed that of Falmouth Town are aware of the potential for mischief at a high profile, well supported match, as I would expect tomorrow’s at Bickland Park to be (weather permitting).

7 minutes ago, Bobjfh said:

You’ve got to fancy the winner of this game being favourites for the CSC. With Tavvy playing tomorrow you may be missing Jordan, Jeff, which imo could make the difference in the final score - good luck to both teams. 

Jordan has only played a couple of games for us this season Bob. And those have been from the bench. 

1 hour ago, Bobjfh said:

You’ve got to fancy the winner of this game being favourites for the CSC. With Tavvy playing tomorrow you may be missing Jordan, Jeff, which imo could make the difference in the final score - good luck to both teams. 

The main difference will be the deadly strikeforce of Ryan Richards-& Sam Hughes

current SWPL Goldenboot table  2nd.Richards 32 goals -career SWPL goals 301    and Hughes 4th. 29 goals -SWPL total 284

payslips 1095.jpg