Cornwall Football Forum

WHO ARE THE FBB F-TROOP ?

1 hour ago, mattelot said:

Aaaaaaah ! There you are leeds ,out of hiding after Bodmin had their pants pulled down against Camelford in the week .we're still waiting for your views of the game .you must be very worried that Blazey might turn you over today .

Blazey's big budget, Bodmin be underdogs. Levi has just comitted to the club I heard last night .... £110 an appearance! As for the Camelford fixture, Bodmin still in the mix don't panic. Everyone knocks the successful clubs 🤗

12 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Blazey's big budget, Bodmin be underdogs. Levi has just comitted to the club I heard last night .... £110 an appearance! As for the Camelford fixture, Bodmin still in the mix don't panic. Everyone knocks the successful clubs 🤗

Levi about to have more surgery on his knee so unlikely to be back on the pitch anytime soon 

On 10/08/2019 at 18:19, leedsunited said:

Callington will be the worst team in the league Paul ... See where you are after 10 games. I watched today as I am NO longer associated with Bodmin as a supporter or anything & I was surprised at how bad this league & standard has gone down. St.Blazey were awful & Callington were even worse ... Two bottom 4 teams there without any doubt . But what a cracking pitch, surface & facilities, supporters I was talking to today know their will be 33 harder games than today & the club are also paying out £600 a game, with that finance they want some silverware, not a kid in a tracksuit! 😀

Bodmin underdogs to a bottom 4 club 🤷🏼‍♂️

Some people need to lighten up on this thread! Bit of crowd jealousy I suspect 

Its about the modern day now and as someone who lives in Falmouth I can tell you I know when Falmouth are playing at home without looking at fixtures because there are people walking all around in black and amber scarves, old and young. There is never any trouble and F Troop and their followers are putting money into the club and bar so good luck to them. 

Its also good to see how many local players are in the team.

Big result and crowd at Helston today (679) so good for other clubs as well, as I'm told there was a big travelling support.

6 minutes ago, telithowitis said:

Some people need to lighten up on this thread! Bit of crowd jealousy I suspect 

Its about the modern day now and as someone who lives in Falmouth I can tell you I know when Falmouth are playing at home without looking at fixtures because there are people walking all around in black and amber scarves, old and young. There is never any trouble and F Troop and their followers are putting money into the club and bar so good luck to them. 

Its also good to see how many local players are in the team.

Big result and crowd at Helston today (679) so good for other clubs as well, as I'm told there was a big travelling support.

F-Troop were a credit to their club and were impeccably behaved at the cricket club and at Kellaway Park. Their presence made it feel like a proper game so long may they continue. 

On 12/10/2019 at 09:33, Harry P said:

Jealous😂💛🖤

There's obviously some interested , especially from the Penzance lads who I personally got a lot of respect for after our clashes in the 70's. But if you are not interested maybe just scroll past it. By commenting you just show its digging at you. Anyway, the thread is pretty well done now. A fantastic F-Troop show at Helston of 200+ is living proof that our town is getting behind our club. There will be ups and downs of course but we are getting there.

On 13/10/2019 at 21:47, Dave Deacon said:

The queue going into the Cricket club just seemed to go on for ever and ever. Loved it!

Enjoy (which is a silly thing to say really because you obviously are!)

Was a great day Saturday for Falmouth Town Dave.  The team played so well especially in the 2nd half.  The F-Troop arrived in massive numbers and we sang our hearts out willing our team to score and win.  Which we did in classic style. Now back to ground with a couple of tough fixtures against Camelford and Bodmin.  Hoping for 6 points from these 2 games but that is tough going.