Cornwall Football Forum

Bodmin Town kicking off at 11.00am on Saturday

CHANGE OF KICK-OFF TIME FOR SATURDAY

Bodmin Town v Camelford

The above game is now an 11am kick off at Priory Park.

This is so people can also support the Cornwall County Youth side in their South & West Counties Championship final at St Blazey in the afternoon which starts at 2.30pm.

The fixture change has only been enabled as both clubs and the match officials were mutually able to agree to the new time.

10 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:
CHANGE OF KICK-OFF TIME FOR SATURDAY

Bodmin Town v Camelford

The above game is now an 11am kick off at Priory Park.

This is so people can also support the Cornwall County Youth side in their South & West Counties Championship final at St Blazey in the afternoon which starts at 2.30pm.

The fixture change has only been enabled as both clubs and the match officials were mutually able to agree to the new time.

Ridiculous -  what real interest is there in a youth match ?

2 hours ago, BIG AL said:

Think you’ll find Max Gilbert ofBodmin has been captaining the youth side this year and Camelford players have represented the youth side this year something I expect both clubs are extremely  proud of these players and have chance to show support to all involved in their big game 

How do you think any of the youth team feel,or their parents come to that having to read your comment ? No interest in them ? They may as well just stop playing eh ? Every single subject on this forum has you being totally negative  in one way or another.And if you thought that was rude you want to get out more ! Maybe go and support your home team instead of slagging them off all the time.

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

How do you think any of the youth team feel,or their parents come to that having to read your comment ? No interest in them ? They may as well just stop playing eh ? Every single subject on this forum has you being totally negative  in one way or anther.And if you thought that was rude you want to get out more ! Maybe go and support your home team instead of slagging them off all the time.

Oh dear - hit a tender nerve !

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

How do you think any of the youth team feel,or their parents come to that having to read your comment ? No interest in them ? They may as well just stop playing eh ? Every single subject on this forum has you being totally negative  in one way or another.And if you thought that was rude you want to get out more ! Maybe go and support your home team instead of slagging them off all the time.

Just ignore him mate and don't reply to his posts .myself and others do'nt anymore .he's just a wind up merchant who needs the attention .

Why does he even bother posting? I genuinely don’t get it. 

There are a few people on here who’s every comment is negative and demeaning... they then [deservedly] get ripped a new one and made to look like idiots... but they then continue to post farcical comments? You get the impression these people are not respected by anyone on this forum, yet they continue to post utter nonsense? I know it’s a forum which is based around opinion, but surely there must come a time when there is enough opposition to your every single post that you have to sit back and realise that you’re a tool and don’t contribute to anything positive on this platform? 

Surely, there must be some positivity in there somewhere?

Well done to all involved to get the game moved. I was one of the assistant referees for the semi-final of this competition. Although the players didn’t set the world alight with their football that day, these are some of the best youngsters in the County so of course there is interest in the game. Good luck to them.

9 hours ago, BIG AL said:

Don't often rise to Big A but on this occasion his comment is stupid. The youth are the future of football in the county and deserve the same support as the Senior teams. We'll done to those that have facilitated the chance for the youngsters to have some support. Rant over.

26 minutes ago, Adlestrop said:

Dave,are you comfortable with this moron's postings? You,presumably,have the power to ban him and consequently do everyone a favour.Why do you persist

in allowing him to demean this Forum ?

No, no, a huge source of entertainment to me, keep it up Al you always make me laugh.

9 hours ago, gingerninja said:

I bet Big Al would find something negative to say if he had won the lottery

I'd pay him in pennies.

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

He's the first ever to go on the ignore list !!

ha ha !

9 hours ago, Adlestrop said:

Dave,are you comfortable with this moron's postings? You,presumably,have the power to ban him and consequently do everyone a favour.Why do you persist

in allowing him to demean this Forum ?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion either positive or negative. At least I do not personally insult anyone. Everyone sees football in a different light and there is nothing wrong with this whether you are a moron or not. Where praise is due then I will offer it.