Madron Reserves 1v5 Redruth Athletic

Mullion 3rds 1v5 Carharrack Reserves

Praze-an-Beeble Res 2v6 Newlyn Non-Athletico Reserves

St Ives Mariners 3v4 Constantine Reserves

DIVISION FIVE

Camborne Park 1v2 Ludgvan Reserves

Gwinear Ch’town Res 6v0 Trelander

Newlyn Dolphins 1v3 St Erme

Newquay 4ths PvP Stithians Reserves (Stithians unable to raise a side)

Penwith Exiles v Marazion Blues Reserves

Storm Reserves 1v9 Helston Athletic 3rds

Trevenson United Res 2v3 Mabe

Troon 3rds 8v0 Clipper Bar Inn

League Cup

St Day Reserves 6v3 Sennen

Russell Hall Cup

Troon Reserves 3v4 Holman SC Reserves

Jubilee Cup

Wendron United 4ths 1v3 Four Lanes

West Cornwall Res 2v1 Frogpool & Cusgarne Reserves

Div 2

St Ives Res 4 (2) Storm 3 (3)

Devastated to come away from today's game with nothing. For once, we started the game well and took an early lead through Matt Clarkson and played some attractive and threatening football. We were undone at the back by a longball which was calmly finished by the St Ives striker before a Danny Maybin freekick restored the advantage. A second ball over the top did us again with only a few minutes to go to half time yet Danny Maybin finished from the edge of the 6 yard box to make it 3-2 half time.

Every thing that we did well in the first half, we failed to do in the second as we watched St Ives have the lions share of possession and equalise with about 15 gone in the half. A Maybin freekick just wide and a smothering save at the feet of Kev Riddle were our best opportunities to score in the half whilst St Ives scored the winner following a break from what appeared to be an obvious foul on our midfilder which wasn't given and while our players stood appealing and protesting, the St Ives boys played to the whistle and broke through to score.

Felt we deserved a point out of today's game but that's football I guess.

St Agnes 1 - 1 mawnan

Unsure of the scorers but Daniel Buckingham assisted the mawnan goal

I think it was the er 'experienced' chap up front who got the Mawnan goal (Rob?). A good move finished from close range. Mawnan had the better of the first half with the wind, particularly a 20 minute spell.

Aggie laid siege to the Mawnan goal for most of the second half, Dave Goundry hit the Bar, Brandon Light hit the post and missed a 1on1, Ruch Horsewell had a header cleared off the line and put one just wide during a succession of 6 strsight corners, and Daniel Ball had a header cleared off the line. The goal came from a penalty for handball, scored by Brandon Light. James Thomas put some cracking balls into the box today and Mark Mitchell was a constant threat.

Disappointed not to get the 3 points today but a point against Mawnan shouldn't be sniffed at.

Russell Hall Cup

Troon Res 3 Holman SC Res 4

Holmans two up at half time after playing with a strong wind at their backs.

Troon hit back strongly to equalise twenty minutes into the second period and with the strong wind in their favour they were on top.Holmans hit back with two goals,however,before a late Troon goal made for a nervy last few minutes.

Although a local derby,they was no silliness and both teams concentrated on the game.Well done.

DIV 5

NEWLYN DOLPHINS (1) 1 44'

ST.ERME (1) 3 Rapsey 9' 66' Spencer 84'

Game of two halves with Newlyn definately the better side in the first half hitting the bar twice and deservedly getting an equalizer with the last kick of the half. We were much better in the second half with at least 70% of it and created quite a few chances through the cultured right peg of Tony Penrose well assisted by Ian McDonnell and Paul Bellamy. Must say the keeper made two worldies off my headers last ten minutes!!! The second one was a bit Gordon Banks esq!!! I aint no Pele though!!! Tony and Els Jolly also unlucky with shots wide before a towering header from centre half Chris Spencer sealed the win. Game played in great spirits by both teams, cant remember a bad tackle to be honest all match. Best wishes to the ref who had to go off for the last 15 minutes after tearing his calf muscle and well done to our manager Andy Johns for stepping in to ref to finish the game. Result of the day though has got to be Camborne Park 1 Ludgvan 2 in this league :c:

A strange day today,1st half we went in 3-2 up and seemed to be knocking the ball around well and our left winger could of had a hat-trick if he hadnt left his goalscoring boots at home,and then the 2nd half arrived and i think we'd already gone home...Shocking!!...A really good set of lads down at Falmouth but i dont usually have a whinge about refs but there was a couple of strange decisions today,I was battling for a ball with their fullback and it went out and obviously off me and he gave me the corner?? I'm not complaining about that one honest lol and then one of Fals goals came when their lad brought the ball down off his arm and scored and when our centreback told the ref he replied did it?? maybe it came off yours?? so our lad said it didnt but if that was the case its a penalty and the refs answer was yes it is but i dont want to give it??? Apart from that no complaints.Like i said good lads and a good club where we were made to feel welcome so cant wait for the return down at our place...Good luck for the season boys!!

illogan 3rds 2 - 6 wendron res

h/t 5-1

Wendron started strongly and took the game to Illogan from the off. Some good goals scored by the away team to be 5-1 up at half time. Much stronger second half performace from Illogan who could easily have dropped their heads but showed good spirit to draw the second half 1-1.

We never really got going in the second half but a good win nonetheless.

Div 5

Penwith Exiles 1 - 15 Marazion Res

Having played Exiles at the start of the season we knew they would be battling til the final whistle.....playing on the 3G pitch it took us about 20 mins to get to grips with it but when we did the goals started to flow......Playing our favoured 4-4-2, the main difference between the two teams was our pace and movement from our strikers and wide men (once they had realised we were playing offside)....we came in at half time 7-0 up and defensively we were sound preventing Exiles from any shots that I can recall.....second half was much the same, plenty of possession, neat, tidy football and clinical finishing (except Liam Mooney missing from 1 yard out) which is something we haven't been this year. We scored another 8 in the second half and it would have been a clean sheet had it not been for our keeper being chipped with the final kick of the game....he will tell you he was on his 6 yrd box but the other 21 players, ref and coaching staff will say he was on his line but forgot to jump....!!!!! Credit to Exiles, they battled for 90 mins and have two quality centre midfielders and are a good bunch......game was well reffed by Jamie Mooney, who called everything straight down the line.....Special thanks to my old team Ludgvan for the result of the day.....!!!!!

Eric Sleeman

Ali Birch (Alex Monaghan)

Adam Martin (Mark Hampton)

James Burlingham

Adam Caul

Matty Thomas 6

Craig Rennard 1

Dale Vigus 1

Stevie Hunt

Liam Mooney 5

Jason O'Sullivan 2 (Sanjay)

MOM Matty Thomas Non stop running and a double hat trick

**** of the Day Liam Mooney Missing from 1 yard...yes 1 yard...!!!!

trelawney prem

redruth utd 2 gwinear ct 3 :yahoo:

cam irish all three gwinear goals think brett adams got redruths two? we were three nil up inside half hour!! redruth getting one back before ht, then we parked the bus second half and scraped through!!.referee was that bad at times it was comical!! but he done the job! great win for us against a good redruth side.

Trelawny League Div. 1

Pool Utd 0 .v. West Cornwall 9

Comprehensively beaten by West Cornwall this afternoon. We conceded two early goals but gave a good account of ourselves in a 15-20 minute spell after this. We were 3 down by half time and the score remained at 3 until 60-65 minutes when they added a fourth, our heads dropped and West Cornwall attacked and scored at will. To be fair, West Cornwall were on top of their game with very swift attacking football. For us, we're a work in progress. We had 8 changes from last weeks starting line up and some new players so hopefully as things settle down we can get back some of our early season form.

Thanks to Gilly for the best wishes and same to you all at West Cornwall FC.

Division 5

Camborne Park 1 - 2 Ludgvan

Best performance so far from Ludgvan, we played some tidy football & came away with the points.

Full credit to the Camborne keeper who I thought was man of the match. He made several good saves & kept the game alive.

Being on the side that lost today, Ludgvan deserved there win and should of been more

We (Park) were unorganised, team of individuals, and not up for it, hopefully this is the kick up the ass some of the squad needs and a reality check

This takes nothing away from Ludgvan who we total opposite and result shows

Roll on next wk and to eradicate our errors

Redruth Res 5 Mousehole thirds 0

Mousehole turned up with ten men and did a sterling job of keeping Redruth at bay until half time .

half time Redruth made a change or two and turned there domination into goals . captain Tony Barber got the first two then sub Guy Johnson added a third before hard working forward Andy Osbourne got his rewards with two goals . again a good squad performance with all three subs playing well when used . a special mention to Darren Letcher who stepped in when we didnt have a ref and did a superb job . also i must say that mousehole were a hard working team who accepted a referee from our club and two linesmen from us and i never heard a moan from one of there players . all the best to mousehole for the season

Penryn ath 3-2 hayle

Coming from 2-1 down at half time. Penryn dominated the game from start to finish, could of scored 10-15 we missed so many chances myself with the majority.

Penryn scorers

Chris page x2

Glen Jeffrey with the winner 5 mins from time

A strange day today,1st half we went in 3-2 up and seemed to be knocking the ball around well and our left winger could of had a hat-trick if he hadnt left his goalscoring boots at home,and then the 2nd half arrived and i think we'd already gone home...Shocking!!...A really good set of lads down at Falmouth but i dont usually have a whinge about refs but there was a couple of strange decisions today,I was battling for a ball with their fullback and it went out and obviously off me and he gave me the corner?? I'm not complaining about that one honest lol and then one of Fals goals came when their lad brought the ball down off his arm and scored and when our centreback told the ref he replied did it?? maybe it came off yours?? so our lad said it didnt but if that was the case its a penalty and the refs answer was yes it is but i dont want to give it??? Apart from that no complaints.Like i said good lads and a good club where we were made to feel welcome so cant wait for the return down at our place...Good luck for the season boys!!

Best of luck Madron. Hope your players trip to hospital went ok and its not to serious

St Day Reserves 6 - 3 Sennen. Cracking game and made even better when the reff ignored the Sennen lino for a st day goal, lino stormed on the pitch and gave the reff back the flag and stormed off. Sennen then played with no lino. It was comical.

St Day seems to be the place to go for comedy at the moment eh Barry - or are you Danny Ford???

• chacewater 7( yes seven) perran reserves 2
  • a crisp cold sunny day in chacewater saw perran turn up in style with their new trackies :)
  • the eaerly exchanges saw chacewater on top and after 20 mins matty laithwaite hit one from 20 yards catching the chacewater goalie slightly off his line...1-0
  • chacewater hit straight back with a rough and tumble goal hitting the bar and a scrappy argy bargy follow up
  • perran then started to get the upper hand and went 2-1 up from a corner with assistant manager joE harper heading in
  • with two minutes left till half time i expected us to hold out but chacewater were queing up to equalise and did so in style 2-2
  • ht 2-2
  • chacewaters manager changed his formation in the second half and it paid dividends going 3-5-2 against our 4-3-3 it was equal enough for 10 mins then table topping chacewater started to dominate playing some very good football from the back. 3-2 , then 4-2 and perrans heads dropped.Despite this perran had some good chances but in truth if it were not for our left back danny spargo( playing in goal) the scoreline could have been worse as chacewater peppered our goal bringing stunning reaction saves from "chezny" all the spectators were amazed at his superlative goal keeping.
  • all in all it was a good game played in good spirits reffed well
  • see you soon chacewater hopefully our bench will be stronger than the 88 years from two players that we had avaliable

Div 5

Storm Res 1 v Helston 3rds 9

great performance today, dominated from start to finish, kept patient for the first 20mins then once we scored the first we kicked on and were 6-0 up at halftime.

fair play to strom they never gave up and were rewarded with a goal late on in game.

Good bunch of lads and good luck for the rest of the season

Helston Scorers

Ryan Thomas 3

Craig Tanner 2

Craig Kimpton 2

Ben Tossell 1

Pete Crowther 1

M.O.M Gemmell Mills

Mawnan Res 1 v 2 Pendeen Rovers Res

Fantastic team display y'day up at Mawnan always been a hard place to go and if I recall correctly my first win up there in over 6/7 years !!! Skippo (poorly boy that he was) lost the toss and we played against the wind and up hill in the 1st half, however we our now at long last starting to get in a good habit of starting of on the front foot :thumbsup: , with Marcus " Makelele" Arthur reveling in the middle of the park. Rovers tried to play football against the elements and were rewarded mid way through the half when I flicked on a through ball to Daniel "JP" Burt who held of the challenge of a defender to slot home calmly ....Mawnan then had a few mins when they started to push us back with the long ball up top to "AJ" , but during a counter attack "JP" latched on to a through ball and out-muscled there center half and again slotted home (the man has ICE in his veins I hear you cry) ..after this Mawnan had there best spell of the first half forcing 3 or 4 corners which 1 was superbly saved by Paul " Adam Bogdan" Sweeny under a great deal of pressure...throughout the half "JP" was doing all he could 2 muster to his young prodigy (Nat Burt!!!) a clear goal-scoring opportunity....

In the Second half Rovers started with plenty of control against the expected Mawnan onslaught (who's best chance of scoring seemed to be a dead ball into the box which our 2 center halves coped admirably with :thumbsup: ) and we came closed to scoring a few times on the counter attack.The 2nd half remained relatively scrappy throughout ...and with 15 mins left to go we had to change are back 4 around a little due to Jason House having a injured head/side &knee!!!! with this it seemed Mawnan started to really push on and a through ball down there right was crossed through ("he had to be off!") & there no 10 slotted home with about 5 mins to go...Rovers then saw out the last 5 mins with relative ease ....

Would like to thank Mawnan(great bunch of lads on and off the pitch) for there hospitality and after match grub ( i effing love onion rings :thumbsup: ) & also to round a great day of the "poacher Strong" (who was a flying crying winger today!!) won the footy scratch card :yahoo:

MOM - Everyone 1-13!!!! :smiley20:

A special shout must go out to "Decs " who decided he'd have ago at missing with his head from 0.1yards !!!!!&managed it well done :yahoo:

Frogpool 8 Halestown 2

Halftime 6:0

Frogpool notched up a few goals in this win against a depleted Halstown side playing with ten men.

Frogpool scorers

Ten legs 3

Shaun Smith - great half volley

Neil carter - tap in from 8 yes

Martyn Jay - slid in to score fro 6 yds from a great Alex Bawden cross

Nick Lasseter - great team goal played in by a reverse pass from Martyn Jay to score with the outside of foot

James Reburn - some debate with this one , took the corner and it was curling in , the keeper smashed it into his own net.

All credit to them , they scored two goals in the second half and showed great spirit . They never moaned at each other either .

Best of luck Madron. Hope your players trip to hospital went ok and its not to serious

Hi one2many yeah things went well at the hospital and the only damage was a badly sprained ankle,no breaks or anything too serious so he'll live,Thanks for asking and have a good season mate.

trelawny prem. illogan reserves 6 mousehole 0. better in the first half for sure but a solid performance overall. Another 3points for a strong reserves side. clean sheet for the gk too, happy days. :)

Who are you ? Ha

young steven .. another goal from you. well done.

Haha yes mate,Caman ! Quality start ...

Frogpool 8 Halestown 2

Halftime 6:0

Frogpool notched up a few goals in this win against a depleted Halstown side playing with ten men.

Frogpool scorers

Ten legs 3

Shaun Smith - great half volley

Neil carter - tap in from 8 yes

Martyn Jay - slid in to score fro 6 yds from a great Alex Bawden cross

Nick Lasseter - great team goal played in by a reverse pass from Martyn Jay to score with the outside of foot

James Reburn - some debate with this one , took the corner and it was curling in , the keeper smashed it into his own net.

All credit to them , they scored two goals in the second half and showed great spirit . They never moaned at each other either .

There's no way I scored that goal. I'll let your guy who took the corner take the credit. Haha

St Day Reserves 6 - 3 Sennen. Cracking game and made even better when the reff ignored the Sennen lino for a st day goal, lino stormed on the pitch and gave the reff back the flag and stormed off. Sennen then played with no lino. It was comical.

A great game played on a nice pitch on a nice day, that was ruined in the last 20 minutes by the game being turned in to a pantomine. Sennen went 2 up with good strikes from Glen Marsden and Jamie Nicholls, but St.Day made it 2-2 at half time, with 2 well taken goals. St Day could've gone in at half time in the lead if it wasnt for a couple of good saves from Mike Vigus in the Sennen goal.

In the 2nd half St.Day went 3-2 up and then a lucky richocet gave Jamie Nicholls his 2nd to make it 3-3.

With 20 minutes to go, when the game could've gone either way, the referee gave a penalty to St.Day for a handball, when a shot was fired at a Sennen defender from point blank range in to his stomach and then hitting his arm which was by his side. St.Day then scored from the penalty.

With Sennen going 3 at the back and playing a high defensive line to try and make up for this injustice, they caught the St.Day striker abundantly offside to everyone in the ground - but not the ref. He then also decided to totally ignore the linesman, to allow the St.Day no.9 go in a clinically finish his goal. (The striker even laughed and said he must've been at least 5 yards offside!!) This caused a confrontation with the linesman and the referee as the linesman argued that what was the point in him even being there if the referee wasn't going to even consult his decision.

The St.Day no.9 then clattered the Sennen goal-keeper earning a 2nd booking and got sent off. The game was then on the brink of a mass brawl. St.Day made it 6-3 in the last minute with a tap in. After the game in the clubhouse the Sennen manager questioned the ref, where he admitted that he made the wrong decision regarding the penalty (which isn't a lot of good after the game).

All in all, a great game won by the better side, who had most of the play and created the most chances. But at 3-3 the game was significcintly changed by 2 strange refereeing decisions. Thanks to St.Day for some nice food put on afterwards!

Mullion res 1 Titans 4

played in nice sunshine but pretty cold at mullion who have a nice young side, we were a little to strong in most departments for them on the day but they battled very well and we never scored the 3rd until 8 or so minutes from the end after leading 2-0 at the break with some more missed opportunities . The second half they scored a free kick for 2-1 but never really threatened Ryan Stephens in goal other than that. We created a few more half chances but never sealed it until our second blatant penalty was put away by jack stocker . Good midfield performance by our lads and up front Adam brown never stopped working? Reminds me of another mr brown who used to play I think there related!!!!! all in all 10 wins 1 draw all comps think that might be ending sat with our trip to St buryan and my band of 8 merry men?

Mullion res 1 Titans 4

played in nice sunshine but pretty cold at mullion who have a nice young side, we were a little to strong in most departments for them on the day but they battled very well and we never scored the 3rd until 8 or so minutes from the end after leading 2-0 at the break with some more missed opportunities . The second half they scored a free kick for 2-1 but never really threatened Ryan Stephens in goal other than that. We created a few more half chances but never sealed it until our second blatant penalty was put away by jack stocker . Good midfield performance by our lads and up front Adam brown never stopped working? Reminds me of another mr brown who used to play I think there related!!!!! all in all 10 wins 1 draw all comps think that might be ending sat with our trip to St buryan and my band of 8 merry men?

your have to boot up marksy !

Im not sure theres enough room for the air ambulance to land Abbo & then if there is how the hell will he take off :D See you boys are still on fire, keep it going matey delighted for Wardy. Dont want to bump into him though cos he will only tell me this managing lark is easier than playing. :P

Haa yeah wont argue with you there mate. Yeah going strong and starting ok play some good footy ! See your flying aswel ...