Cornwall Football Forum

What happens if you havnt got a smart phone to get Covid App

I was planning on going to watch Blazey vs Bodmin tmmrw because i am taking a neighbour to St Austell to visit his wife in the Hospice there and thought i would nip to see St Blazey play but it says you got to download the Covid APP i cant do that because i have not got a Smart Phone what ihave been doing is handing my details in when i get through the gate and that has been no problem .Hope i can get to see teh match should be a cracker

57 minutes ago, baldy said:

From SWPL yesterday ...

Important Notice: From Today all clubs should have set up and have on the gate the NHS QR Code so that people with the Govt App can scan the code to log in as "Track & Trace"

Clubs must still have a manual option available for those without smartphones or in case of tech probs.

Why does the swpl think that everyone has expensive smart phones? I certainly can not afford one, so am stopped from entering a football ground.

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

I was planning on going to watch Blazey vs Bodmin tmmrw because i am taking a neighbour to St Austell to visit his wife in the Hospice there and thought i would nip to see St Blazey play but it says you got to download the Covid APP i cant do that because i have not got a Smart Phone what ihave been doing is handing my details in when i get through the gate and that has been no problem .Hope i can get to see teh match should be a cracker

I am in the same boat Steve-I am making my first game of the season tomorrow after a family tragedy and I will be early at Burngullow Park with all my details written on paper.

Someone please inform me if this is not acceptable before I depart.

9 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

Why does the swpl think that everyone has expensive smart phones? I certainly can not afford one, so am stopped from entering a football ground.

Of course not BIG AL - as is written above “Clubs must still have a manual option available for those without smartphones or in case of tech probs.” Everyone is catered for in trying to keep the local football game going. Support your local club by taking in a game sometime.

18 minutes ago, Mike Odgers said:

I am in the same boat Steve-I am making my first game of the season tomorrow after a family tragedy and I will be early at Burngullow Park with all my details written on paper.

Someone please inform me if this is not acceptable before I depart.

You don’t need to write anything down for them. When you get to the entrance, they will simply ask for a name and contact number. One entry per car is sufficient which will cover all the occupants. 

5 hours ago, BIG AL said:

If you read it properly they don’t ! You still have the option to sign in manually, but you don’t need to worry about it because you don’t go to watch any games

On 25/09/2020 at 13:28, BIG AL said:

Even less likely to go now you will be pleased to know.

Very smart BIG AL, people with chronic misery should be staying at home and shielding, you never know when you could pass on your dreadful condition to some poor innocent cheerful person!

Just now, Bruegel the Elder said:

Very smart BIG AL, people with chronic misery should be staying at home and shielding, you never know when you could pass on your dreadful condition to some poor innocent cheerful person!

Perhaps one day I will go, when I have enough money. Are you the poor innocent cheerful person? I would not think so reading your comment.

6 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

Perhaps one day I will go, when I have enough money. Are you the poor innocent cheerful person? I would not think so reading your comment.

Poor?; definitely, innocent? mmmmm OK maybe not, cheerful? You got me there AL, but I am definitely, certainly a person. Indeed a person who doesn’t get m(any) offers of entry/pasty/pint, so when you have the money, don’t wash here buddy!