WEST DIVISION

Falmouth Town Reserves   1-2          Perranporth

Ludgvan                                 P-P          St Day

Mullion                                  0-1          Illogan RBL

Penryn Athletic                    4-0          Wendron United Reserves

Redruth United                    0-7          St Ives Town

St Agnes                                 2-0          Perranwell

40 minutes ago, GKBH said:

Have Ludgvan been given any kind of dispensation for their current situation from the league?  For example, they won't face any point reductions or will have their fixtures put back until their situation improves?

They had a dispensation prior to Xmas which has now expired so normal rules will apply.  They are receiving help from the CCFA and of course the League will do all that it can to support them .  None of us want to see Ludgvan disappear and it's never pleasant to see any club struggle particularly when they have good facilities and good people in the background as they do.  The bottom line is that they are still light on numbers and that's one thing that we can't just magic up for them.

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

Usual problem I think for Ludgvan - can’t raise a team.

Callington match also off now due to waterlogged pitch.

Millbrook v Bude Town now off as well - waterlogged, re-scheduled for 7th April.

Callington Town Reserves v Saltash United Reserves re-scheduled for 11th April.

In my opinion, what all Clubs need is loyalty from their "local" players. Once those players are replaced by others from outside of their "normal" catchment area, they rarely return to "their" club. The only solution then is for the Club to continue to "import" players - if they can. Sad but true!

2 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Find it hard to understand what this could be in the form of as it’s players after all that they need. Can we expect Chairman Geoff Lee to be putting his boots back on?

Stop all this dual registration crap and teams wouldn't be in these situations sign for 1team and 1 team only players can join 4 different teams now and can choose who they play for on a Saturday utter rubbish thing to be able to do.!!!! 

10 minutes ago, justin1 said:

Stop all this dual registration crap and teams wouldn't be in these situations sign for 1team and 1 team only players can join 4 different teams now and can choose who they play for on a Saturday utter rubbish thing to be able to do.!!!! 

Correct...well said.

2 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Find it hard to understand what this could be in the form of as it’s players after all that they need. Can we expect Chairman Geoff Lee to be putting his boots back on?

I'm sure Geoff would love to be able to help out Dave!

Ludgvan are working with the Football Development team to see what can be generated/done.

17 minutes ago, justin1 said:

I wouldn't disagree but the response from FA Legal is that this cannot be done unless a player is under contract.  There are players out there who are registered to 5 or more clubs in different leagues.

7 hours ago, Steve Carpenter said:

I wouldn't disagree but the response from FA Legal is that this cannot be done unless a player is under contract.  There are players out there who are registered to 5 or more clubs in different leagues.

The most Saturday teams that I have seen a player have at the same time since my time in post.... 8! Mental

imo..players should sign for the club only.If their coming bk from injury or struggling to get in the 1st team or no game they play for the reserves. Hard on the club's that only have 1 team but at least it would guarantee players have no choice but to play for the club they sign for.

im sure ludgvan, pz and mousehole have all been in this situation before. many times. you get the same 5 or 6 big name pretty boys moving around the 3 club's leaving the club they played at last in the sht after they've bombed out the loyal 1ns when they 1st joined...stick with the loyal club men not the big name tossers and you probably wouldn't be in the same position every other year .