Wendron United 4ths     P-P         Threemilestone Reserves

DIVISION 4

Constantine Reserves    P-P         Mount Ambrose

Dropship                              0-5          Probus Reserves

Lizard Argyle Reserves   P-P         Stithians Reserves

Mount Ambrose               P-P         Carharrack

Storm                                    1-3          Mullion 3rds

Troon Reserves                0-2          Lanner

Due to the amount of rain the wet weather protocol has been enabled to call games off early today without referees inspection needed tomorrow morning .

Please remember to inform fixture sec if your game is called off email trelawnyfixtures@gmail.com or phone / text 07443575353 

Fourlanes. V. Threemilestone 

Frogpool  v  Penzance Res 

St Ives Mariners  v  Illogan 3rds 

Stithians. V. Mawnan
St Agnes 3rds. V Tregony. 
St Day 3rds. V. Frogpool Res 
Constantine Res  v  Mount Ambrose 

New Inn Titans  v  Falmouth DC 

Wendron 4ths. V. Threemilestone Res 

10 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Took in the Dropship v Probus match this afternoon and going by the pre-match league positions and records, it was a bit of a shock result! Probus won 5-0 but thoroughly deserved it.

Massive shock for us Dave. I think we had four shots on target, none taken from inside the box.

It's the worst I've seen us play however, I can't take anything away from Probus. We expected to beat them 11-3 again and they taught us a lesson.

What we learnt today was that we are crap against the cossh. To have a player sent off for a pretty horrific challenge and then to have a few of our players contesting the referees decision summed up how blinkered we are at the moment. I thought every single one of Ian's decisions in the middle were spot on today. The red, the yellows, the penalty..  spot on.

We win well as a team but today, there wasn't a team performance. Alot of frustration, alot of mistakes and we were punished by a side that wanted the result.

All credit to Probus today for a very good performance. Very much deserved 

19 minutes ago, ArseneWanger said:

St just 2-2 Praze 

2-0 down and then scored 2 with 5 minutes to go. The scenes and the look of the tinners supporters faces ... 😂😂

Rodney Beer where are you?

Despite dominating proceedings, having the ball in the net 4 times, and missing a plethora of chances, St Just couldn't get the job done and Praze somehow came away with a point within the last 5 mins. Illogan 1st team's Barrie Wyatt making a difference when he came on off the bench, but Praze never gave up and took both their 2 chances in the whole game well. See you later in the season 👍

12 minutes ago, The Tinner said:

Despite dominating proceedings, having the ball in the net 4 times, and missing a plethora of chances, St Just couldn't get the job done and Praze somehow came away with a point within the last 5 mins. Illogan 1st team's Barrie Wyatt making a difference when he came on off the bench, but Praze never gave up and took both their only chances in the whole game well. See you later in the season 👍

I agree with you dominating the game, your striker (someone called ash) only scored one and that too was offside 😂 

illogans goalkeeper scoring and assisting another, a player who plays at a higher standard (just like the rest of the st just team who should be) 

See you soon 

33 minutes ago, ArseneWanger said:

I agree with you dominating the game, your striker (someone called ash) only scored one and that too was offside 😂 

illogans goalkeeper scoring and assisting another, a player who plays at a higher standard (just like the rest of the st just team who should be)

see you soon

No need to get grouchy, you boys battled well and earned your point. No bitterness here, I was just giving an honest review of the game 👍

3 hours ago, ArseneWanger said:

St just 2-2 Praze 

2-0 down and then scored 2 with 5 minutes to go. The scenes and the look of the tinners supporters faces ... 😂😂

Rodney Beer where are you?

Normally on my meagre little acreage in the Cotswolds or aiding the trajectory of Forest Green Rovers, the Gloucestershire Greens, towards League One, dear boy, though I was also fortunate enough to take in some of the 39 goals scored by the Tinners in their previous four games.

After the trouble you went to enlisting the virus earlier in the season, I'm sure nobody would begrudge you enlisting the occasional ringer, such as young Barrie, to get you a point. Having promulgated the extensive St Just careers of the likes of Andy Sargent, Ryan Holland, Jamie Ahearn, the late Mr Wyatt Senior, Daniel Nancarrow, Andy Bowker, Paul Pethick and various other stars of the past, some of them even brought down from England, it would be particularly hypocritical of me to object, after all.  Glad you enjoyed your five minutes of fame. Well done.

Book us for a pre-season friendly when we're in the Peninsula League where we belong, me old china, do !

• Dave Deacon changed the title to Trelawny League RESULTS - Saturday 19 December 2020
1 hour ago, isaac rosenberg said:

Normally on my meagre little acreage in the Cotswolds or aiding the trajectory of Forest Green Rovers, the Gloucestershire Greens, towards League One, dear boy, though I was also fortunate enough to take in some of the 39 goals scored by the Tinners in their previous four games.

After the trouble you went to enlisting the virus earlier in the season, I'm sure nobody would begrudge you enlisting the occasional ringer, such as young Barrie, to get you a point. Having promulgated the extensive St Just careers of the likes of Andy Sargent, Ryan Holland, Jamie Ahearn, the late Mr Wyatt Senior, Daniel Nancarrow, Andy Bowker, Paul Pethick and various other stars of the past, some of them even brought down from England, it would be particularly hypocritical of me to object, after all.  Glad you enjoyed your five minutes of fame. Well done.

Book us for a pre-season friendly when we're in the Peninsula League where we belong, me old china, do !

👌

16 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Took in the Dropship v Probus match this afternoon and going by the pre-match league positions and records, it was a bit of a shock result! Probus won 5-0 but thoroughly deserved it.

That’s what happens when they send me back to the first team! Great result for our boys 👍

16 hours ago, Dave Bartlam said:

Massive shock for us Dave. I think we had four shots on target, none taken from inside the box.

It's the worst I've seen us play however, I can't take anything away from Probus. We expected to beat them 11-3 again and they taught us a lesson.

What we learnt today was that we are crap against the cossh. To have a player sent off for a pretty horrific challenge and then to have a few of our players contesting the referees decision summed up how blinkered we are at the moment. I thought every single one of Ian's decisions in the middle were spot on today. The red, the yellows, the penalty..  spot on.

We win well as a team but today, there wasn't a team performance. Alot of frustration, alot of mistakes and we were punished by a side that wanted the result.

All credit to Probus today for a very good performance. Very much deserved 

I was hoping to play today to put a face to a name Dave but I was with the first team instead. Your boys have had a good start to the season and there is still a long way to go so don’t be too hard on them! I think yesterday’s result shows why we all love football - how can a team who were comprehensively beaten earlIre in the season at home go and win 5-0 away?! You can’t predict anything in football!
Our young reserves are inconsistent at the moment but on their day, and when they have some belief in themselves, they are a match for anybody. 

7 hours ago, Chris Davey said:

That’s what happens when they send me back to the first team! Great result for our boys 👍

I was hoping to play today to put a face to a name Dave but I was with the first team instead. Your boys have had a good start to the season and there is still a long way to go so don’t be too hard on them! I think yesterday’s result shows why we all love football - how can a team who were comprehensively beaten earlIre in the season at home go and win 5-0 away?! You can’t predict anything in football!
Our young reserves are inconsistent at the moment but on their day, and when they have some belief in themselves, they are a match for anybody. 

They taught us a lesson yesterday mate and were a credit to your club. Individually we have some very good, technical players. However, we all played as individuals yesterday and were nowhere near the standard that we know we should be at. I've been saying in training over the past month that our attitude towards our games, thinking we have the beating of the teams in this league, will bite us in the arse. I'm glad that your boys showed up yesterday because it gave us a very big hit home that we aren't as good as we think we are at the moment.

Probus Reserves have picked up some cracking results recently and if they play how they did yesterday, they'll find themselves at the top end of the table very soon