Cornwall Football Forum

Combellack Vehicle Recyclers ECPL Results Saturday 4th February 2023

Saturday's ECPL action. All 14:30KOs. Hopefully no postponements! If you read this chuck in some thoughts or predictions. Fixtures this week include 1st vs 2nd at North Peth, last season's cup semi final teams at Goverseth and some big 6 pointers near the basement.

ACTUAL RESULTS as shown on Full time Sat evening..........

Foxhole Stars   2-1   St Minver

Liskeard Athletic Reserves    0-0    Roche

Looe Town    0-1    St Columb Major

North Petherwin    2-0    St Newlyn East

St Blazey Reserves    0-2    Nanpean

St Teath    0-2    Newquay Academy

Torpoint Ath 3rds    5-0    St Dennis Reserves

Wadebridge Reserves    1-1    St Stephen

3 hours ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Saturday's ECPL action. All 14:30KOs. Hopefully no postponements! If you read this chuck in some thoughts or predictions. Fixtures this week include 1st vs 2nd at North Peth, last season's cup semi final teams at Goverseth and some big 6 pointers near the basement.

Foxhole Stars vs St Minver

Liskeard Athletic Reserves vs Roche

Looe Town vs St Columb Major

North Petherwin vs St Newlyn East

St Blazey Reserves vs Nanpean

St Teath vs Newquay Academy

Torpoint Ath 3rds vs St Dennis Reserves

Wadebridge Reserves vs St Stephen

Foxhole Stars 5-1 St Minver 

Liskeard Ath 3-0 Roche 

Looe Town 0-2 St Columb Maj 

North Petherwin 1-1 St Newlyn East 

St Blazey Res 3-2 Nanpean 

St Teath 2-1 Newquay 

Torpoint 3rds 0-15 St Dennis Res

Wadebridge Res 1-3 St Stephen 

👀👍

1 hour ago, Rjw87 said:

Foxhole Stars 5-1 St Minver 

Liskeard Ath 3-0 Roche 

Looe Town 0-2 St Columb Maj 

North Petherwin 1-1 St Newlyn East 

St Blazey Res 3-2 Nanpean 

St Teath 2-1 Newquay 

Torpoint 3rds 0-15 St Dennis Res

Wadebridge Res 1-3 St Stephen 

👀👍

If we lose 0-15 the club won't have to sack me, I will resign! 

Imagine liskeard will be strong with no 1sts in action, perhaps blazey too if some that dont play much tonight get a run out on Saturday.

lots of interesting games though as callum mentions

Foxhole Stars 4 vs 0 St Minver

Liskeard Athletic Reserves 6 vs 0 Roche

Looe Town 1 vs 2 St Columb Major

St Blazey Reserves 3 vs 2 Nanpean

St Teath 2 vs 2 Newquay Academy

Torpoint Ath 3rds 5 vs 0 St Dennis Reserves

Wadebridge Reserves 1 vs 2 St Stephen

On 03/02/2023 at 16:54, Byron10 said:

Foxhole Stars 3 vs 0 St Minver

Liskeard Athletic Reserves 5 vs 0 Roche

Looe Town 2 vs 2 St Columb Major

North Petherwin 1 vs 0 St Newlyn East

St Blazey Reserves 2 vs 3 Nanpean

St Teath 3 vs 4 Newquay Academy

Wadebridge Reserves 3 vs 2 St Stephen

Well at least most of the predictions got Roche 0 right..... but probably over estimated Liskeard and under estimated us! Not the prettiest of games on a heavy and bumpy pitch but the lads deserved a point having a harsh penalty awarded against and down to 10 men. 

52 minutes ago, MCB said:

Liskeard 0 Roche. 0

A far better performance from Roche this week. A lot more commitment and players working really hard especially in the last 15 minutes when down to 10 men. 

How come Combellack Vehicle Recyclers East Cornwall Premier League is showing result: Liskeard 3 - 0 Roche ???

6 minutes ago, Hawks91 said:

Excuses ?

just said I missed some of my boys best not comment to much else you’ll cry wolf enjoy your evening we’ll see you soon 😉

Plus how can you be making excuses when you are coming home with the 3 pts ??? If anything Casey is having a great trip home 😂 

5 hours ago, Hawks91 said:

St columb major 1

looe 0

great result considering I only had 9 men yday 

especially with out

Callum Faulkner,craigallen,jack scott,dan ball,Reece davies,josh burnell,luke Dillon 

3 hours ago, Boxy said:

Good thing your lineo was available though. 2 disallowed goals 😉

I thought the lino was consistent like you'res. Should have been a few more yellow tickets from the diving in 2nd half. We must all see the game differently 👍

End of the day st columb had 3 40 year olds playing and turned you over 😂😂😂😂 thanks for coming 🎉

2 minutes ago, Hawks91 said:

End of the day st columb had 3 40 year olds playing and turned you over 😂😂😂😂 thanks for coming 🎉

Also beat byron10 team aswel with apparently the worst pitch in cornwall a dodgy ref and 98 torpoint players not available shit dug outs ect…. 

in all honesty last I seen of him he was chasing Craig Allen about 50 yards behind tried a horrendous tackle missed and injured himself 😂😂😂😂😂 then played today next to the cemetery because he’s 3rd or 4th team now 

6 hours ago, Hawks91 said:

St columb major 1

looe 0

great result considering I only had 9 men yday 

especially with out

Callum Faulkner,craigallen,jack scott,dan ball,Reece davies,josh burnell,luke Dillon 

Lol! 
Jack Scott not played since October, Josh Burnell moved away and Dan Ball been travelling abroad (and still abroad) since before Xmas. Hardly 3 players you could say were “unexpected” absentees…

1 minute ago, Dave Deacon said:

Well said sir 👍

We're all here for a laugh Dave but sometimes it gets a bit tedious like I stated both teams r really good n can understand the rivalry but let's keep it nice till either team win the league or just private msg each other with the abuse lol

18 minutes ago, St George said:

Lol! 
Jack Scott not played since October, Josh Burnell moved away and Dan Ball been travelling abroad (and still abroad) since before Xmas. Hardly 3 players you could say were “unexpected” absentees…

Dans missed 3 games 😂

jack Scott’s missed his own birth 

josh is back soon so 🙈

good chat tho 👀😉

1 hour ago, davegrose said:

Aren't we all a bit to old for this nonsense now guys,it's a football forum not a slanging match forum both of Ur teams r great,save it for end of the season where no doubt ull be laughing at me for being the wrong end of the table 😭😭

Would never laugh at someone doing there up  most to make a go mate 

i no I do 7/10 hours a week cutting grass rolling spiking sorting training sorting the team,food for away teams aswel as running two businesses work 100 hours plus a week for some chubby slippy haired 4th teamers like byron10 to ruin grassroots for me mate just because he played swpl 3 times and thinks he’s big time guys like you grossy are what makes grassroots good 👍 

10 minutes ago, Hawks91 said:

Would never laugh at someone doing there up  most to make a go mate 

i no I do 7/10 hours a week cutting grass rolling spiking sorting training sorting the team,food for away teams aswel as running two businesses work 100 hours plus a week for some chubby slippy haired 4th teamers like byron10 to ruin grassroots for me mate just because he played swpl 3 times and thinks he’s big time guys like you grossy are what makes grassroots good 👍 

Yet again got to take it to a personal level with petty childish abuse. Not like you’re a slim Jim yourself is it so maybe focus about having some class and being a good example for your team/club and keep it to the football side of things.

11 hours ago, Hawks91 said:

Also beat byron10 team aswel with apparently the worst pitch in cornwall a dodgy ref and 98 torpoint players not available shit dug outs ect…. 

in all honesty last I seen of him he was chasing Craig Allen about 50 yards behind tried a horrendous tackle missed and injured himself 😂😂😂😂😂 then played today next to the cemetery because he’s 3rd or 4th team now 

It wasn’t your 3 over 40s that were the problem. It was your lineo who was your best player, definitely won you the game. But as mentioned above by someone else, it’s a difference of opinion. We all see the game differently.

9 hours ago, DuchyFullback3 said:

Yet again got to take it to a personal level with petty childish abuse. Not like you’re a slim Jim yourself is it so maybe focus about having some class and being a good example for your team/club and keep it to the football side of things.

It’s a forum mate it’s all fun you got to take the and get the taking back makes it more intresting 

I’ll be the first person to buy the lad a beer after we play them it really is nothing personal he must like the crack too else he wouldn’t reply or start the crack 

8 hours ago, Boxy said:

It wasn’t your 3 over 40s that were the problem. It was your lineo who was your best player, definitely won you the game. But as mentioned above by someone else, it’s a difference of opinion. We all see the game differently.

What are you implying?
They were correct decisions. You were in no position to give an opinion from your place in the dugout.

Your shout for "last man" send off when there was a foul on the halfway line was embarrassing. There's a Cornwall FA led LoTG workshop you should probably attend. 

17 minutes ago, Byron10 said:

Not really sure what I’ve said to warrant all of that abuse yet again but okay😂 

Come on bud you no your the first person to belittle or slate anything that’s said about st columb weather it’s the ground pitch ect.. the suspension list or results 

If your Guna give it you got to be able to take it 

10 hours ago, Boxy said:

Give over ffs!! You shouldn't be blaming a linesman because the Looe players can't hit a barn door. The league table don't lie my friend 👍

8 hours ago, Pasty Lover said:

Give over ffs!! You shouldn't be blaming a linesman because the Looe players can't hit a barn door. The league table don't lie my friend 👍

The league table that you'll realistically be sitting at 6th in once teams have caught up on games? Awfully noisy for a side only there to maintain a fixture list 😂