Cornwall Football Forum

AFC ST AUSTELL v GLOSSOP NORTH END - SAT 21ST MARCH 3.00pm KO - FA VASE SEMI FINAL 1ST LEG

After a meeting today with the FA, emergency services, sports grounds safety authority and the council the capacity for the game will be 2640, I strongly recommend that you try and buy a ticket before the day of the game, I will let you know how sales are going throughout the week.  :thumbsup:

I'll go for maybe half of that capacity, but I wish you well with the crowd and the result.
On a Sunday or midweek then you'd be talking, would have come myself then.
Best of luck from me :c:

Even without you older, I predict a sell out or very near sell out - after all, nearly 1500 paying spectators at Q/F, excluding complimentaries and U16s...and that was with hideous weather.

Perhaps a postal application facility ought to be set up in time for cheques to be posted and tickets posted back in time for the game? Do you have any techies who could set up a paypal payment facility (I wouldn't have a clue but my wife buys stuff with paypal...). As someone who has been involved in Cornish football since the 70s I really don't want to miss out on this one! I emailed the Chairman last week on a separate but connected issue and have had no reply........

Evidently we were second best today and didn't play to our potential. However come on lads lift up your heads, give everything you've got next week , one last huge effort and who knows what can happen. This season all of you have been fantastic and a credit to yourselves, the club and Cornwall, no matter what the result. We are proud of you. 

they were better in every department billybear. Did the occasion get to you and the manager perhaps ? I really hope you can turn it around at Glossop on Saturday and hopefully you would of learnt a bit more about them and how to deal with there play .. its unfortunate that the homework wasnt done before it always helps to be prepared especially for a vase semi final