Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League - Saturday Oct 4th 2014

Trevenson - 0 St Erme - 7

Today we travelled away to Trevenson 2nd's in the league.

St Erme eventually got going and blitzed Trevenson with 5 first half goes, the scoring was opened by Dave Hill from the spot after the ref pointed for a penalty, this woke the saints up and we soon had a 2nd through some good play between Kyle Savin and Terry Campbell with the later finding the bottom corner. St Erme continued to press and soon it was 3 as Adam Coveney ran onto a pass by Jolly to bury the ball in off the crossbar, the Saints were flying and were soon 4 up when Baychev ran onto a through ball and got his shot away, the keeper was a little unlucky as he tipped it onto the bar but couldn't keep it out. As the half came to an end St Erme grabbed a 5th as Jolly got in on goal and finished after good work from Campbell, the ref soon blew and it was half time and 0-5 to the saints.

2nd half got underway and the good football was lacking with either side creating any clear cut chances but Trevenson will feel unlucky not to have been rewarded with at least one penalty, but the St Erme defence of Diez, Wright, Sanford and Baychev marshalled by Langmaid in goal held firm and would go onto keep their first clean sheet of the season. There wasn't much to get excited about 2nd half really for the Saints apart from a couple of efforts by the quick Mitchell who was played in by McDonnell, but as the clock ran down there was still enough time for a couple more as the skipper Kyle Savin buried a freekick from fully 25yds into the top corner, and then managed to get his 2nd of the afternoon from a corner which he dispatched to make the scoreline 0-7 to the Saints.

Credit must go to Trevenson who didn't give up and kept going to the end.

Onto next week now with a very tough game in the Junior Cup at home to Hayle reserves.

St Erme Man of the Match - Nigel Wright

Barker Bowl Cup

Storm 1-5 Newlyn Lions

A very lacklustre performance from Newlyn today. Over confidence made for very tough sideline viewing but credit where it's due to Storm.

They had a game plan and stuck to it, making it hard for us to break them down.

We went in 1-0 up at half time and I was feeling blessed that we had scored so late in the half even with the wind advantage.

Newlyn started the second half pretty much the same as the first and we were soon caught napping, our cb loosing possession in our own half and the Storm striker raced off to eventually find the net.

We finally woke up with 20 minutes remaining, scoring 4 quick goals, much to my relief. I left Clijah thinking we had just stolen a place in the next round, slightly embarrassed but overall happy with another win just not happy in the manner we achieved it.

Lots of games to go till the seasons end so we must improve by then???

Best of luck to the guys at Storm, played some nice football and worked hard for each other.

Newlyn scorers:

BJ 2

Liam 2

Henry

RH Cup

Cury 3 v Helston 3rds 2

Cury raced into a first half 3-0 lead although Helston did miss a penalty. Second half we responded well and pulled it back to 3-2 with a brace from Jack Noy but the elusive equaliser evaded us.

With 11 players missing for one reason or another I could not of asked for more in the Second half. Thanks for the hospitality after. I know alot of people involved in Cury and know how hard they walk to keep the club going. See you in a few weeks!!

Barker bowl cup

Camborne Town 0-6 Mabe reserves

Scorers- Niall Morgan 3, Rudy Townsend 2, Luke Mitchell

A closely contested 1st half saw us (mabe) come in 1 up after a well worked move resulted in Niall sliding in to poke the ball past the on rushing keeper. 1st half was a close contest with both teams knocking the ball around, camborne forcing a good save out of our keeper which came back off the post

2nd half we upped our game and started moving the ball around much quicker and the goals started coming. 5 goals came in a 25 minute spell which made the game safe and comfortable, a combination of better football and our better fitness killed the game as a contest

On to the next round

Div 4 Cup

Frogpool 3 - 6 Falmouth Town Thirds (After Extra Time)

2-2 after 90 minutes.

The game got off to a fast start as Frogpool's Keeper Alex Roberts pinged a long kick over the Falmouth Town back line. Mike Rollason managed to beat the oncoming keeper to the ball. It fell to Steve Millington who surprised the visitors by putting Frogpool 1-0 up with a calm finish into the empty net. Frogpool defended extremely well but Falmouth Town's break through came when their right back, JP, knocked a diagonal ball to Martin Day who may well have been the man of the match, but he was brought down by Jacob Englefeld in the Frogpool box. Jimmy Smith calmly tucked the penalty away past an unfortunate Alex Roberts who had an exceptional game in the Frogpool net.

Jimmy Smith netted again with a low rifled shot into the bottom corner to beat Alex Roberts from 20 yards just before half time. Falmouth sucked up a lot of second half pressure. Simon ###### was booked for a late, high challenge on Harry McMellon who had a good game for Town. Frogpool showed great character as Matt Waddell took another long free kick that caused Town problems before Lee Busby struck a looping volley over the unfortunate Town keeper from about 25 yards to make it 2-2 at full time.

Extra time begun immediately with a well worked team goal by Town that was finished fantastically by John Martin who hit a powerful strike into the corner of the net.

Frogpool fought back yet again as Steve Millington hit home an equalizer from 20 yards with an exceptional finish.

Then fitness started to show as Harry McMellon hit a deflected shot over an unlucky Alex Roberts to make it 4-3 to Town. Dom Sikorski then ran in behind the Frogpool defence from midfield to slot home a ball in by JP to make it 5-3. Frogpool's first and only real defensive error came at the end when a long goal kick was mixed up between the back line and the keeper allowing Harry McMellon to tuck home his second of the afternoon into the empty net.

Overall, Town dominated possession and were on top for large parts of the game. I thought we defended well though but overall Falmouth deserve their place in the next round and I wish them all the best.

I also think it's worth adding that Falmouth are on of the best teams in the league, and if this was a league game we would have got a point from it!

Div 4

Penwith Exiles 15 - 0 Gulval FC

Score says it all really game was dominated by exiles from start to finish, gulval had a chance on a counter attack hitting the crossbar, but rest of the game was pretty much one sided,

Good bunch of gulval lads best of luck for the rest of the season

Div 3

Mawnan 1-3 West Cornwall

Decent game to be involved in. Pleasure to watch 2 sides try and get the ball down and play football the right way. Both sides had chances but we took ours, and that was the real difference on the day. A welcome 3 points and a good performance on the back of a difficult run of games. Well done lads. Second 90 minutes under the belt for myself on my comeback from injury, awesome to be back and pain free! All the best to Mawnan for the rest of the season.

Heard Chacewater 4-1 West Cornwall in the Dunn Cup. Not spoken to anyone about the game so can't pass on anything about the game.

Carharrack 4-0 St.Keverne goalscorers were Dario Pisano, Nick Boase, Ryan Stephens and a bullet header from Ed Rowe. 8 wins in 8 for the red men so far top start to the season!

Carharrack 4-0 St.Keverne goalscorers were Dario Pisano, Nick Boase, Ryan Stephens and a bullet header from Ed Rowe. 8 wins in 8 for the red men so far top start to the season!

There is a small report on the Tony kempster site under "where did yo go" from a hopper "Yorkie Exile" from Hinckley whose first impression "Absolute belter of a ground"

Dunn Cup

Chacewater 4 West Cornwall 1

I don't think many people saw this result coming but a great team effort overcame a hard working West Cornwall team who were very gracious in defeat.

The Shak was hungry yesterday and notched all four goals to send Chacewater through to the next round where they are drawn to visit neighbours St.Day Reserves.

Can't say much more on the game yet as i was elsewhere but well done guys on a superb team performance. :clapper:

Trispen 2 Chacewater Reserves 1

New signing Ben Eva scored for the reserves at Trispen in Trelawny League Division Two.

There is a small report on the Tony kempster site under "where did yo go" from a hopper "Yorkie Exile" from Hinckley whose first impression "Absolute belter of a ground"

Re: [osborne] Saturday 4th October [in reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

From my weekend staying in St Agnes, I made the short journey to

Dunn Cup, 1st Round

Carharrack 4 St Keverne 0

Att 30 (hc)

An absolute belter of a ground, about quarter of a mile from the village, in a clearing in the forest. Large car park, and railed off pitch, small covered stand (The David Harvey Stand) opposite the proper dugouts, tea hut (run by an attractive young lady).

The game itself was expected to be very one sided, as it was top v bottom, and a home corner (the first of 18) was bundled in on 5 minutes. Despite lots of home pressure, that was still the score at half time.

Lead was doubled midway through the second half, and 2 late goals sealed the home win. Man of the match was the visiting keeper. Several home players looked capable of playing at a higher level.

Despite lots of rain in other parts of the country, it was warm and sunny in this part of Cornwall.

Dunn Cup

I don't think many people saw this result coming but a great team effort overcame a hard working West Cornwall team who were very gracious in defeat.

The Shak was hungry yesterday and notched all four goals to send Chacewater through to the next round where they are drawn to visit neighbours St.Day Reserves.

Can't say much more on the game yet as i was elsewhere but well done guys on a superb team performance. :clapper:

New signing Ben Eva scored for the reserves at Trispen in Trelawny League Division Two.

Dunn Cup

Over 90 mins chacewater well deserved winners although some appalling referee decisions where west cornwall were denied 2 stonewall penalties (even the chacewater linesman/manager agreed) swayed the momentum of the game. All in all a game too big for a poor referee who was unable to keep up with play or stamp any authority on the game. Congratulations to chacewater and good luck in the next round

i wondered if he was a hopper at ting tang! carharrack were well worth their win and but for a great display by st keverne's keeper they could have had more.

the ground is looking well smart. i never realised the size of the slope from my previous visit but there are more positives than an insignificant negative.

they would more than hold their own in the combo on this showing.

Camborne Park 5- 1 Lanner

We started last week really run of big games and after both us and lanner got big results last week both teams were hopeful of getting through to last 8 of league cup, We were missing 4 Key players Pete norfolk and Mike finlay Suspended, Captain reece prout due to work commitments and martin richards who started nearly every league game last year in the undefeated season, we knew though with recent couple signings we had strength in depth again.

The first 25 minutes or so was end to end but with neither side having the quality in final third, Luckily we got chance half hour in and young robbie price fired home 1-0 Park, we then thought would take that at half-time but just before break Mike catterall was tooken out edge of box and when keeper parried jordan day's free kick striker marcus grasso reacted first to put us 2-0 up at break.

We knew that lanner would come out blocks fast second half and for 10 minutes had constant pressure but couldn't break down our defence then we broke at speed and anthony nicholls volleyed home to make it 3-0, Lanner in final quarter went 3 in defence and had lot bodies forward we knew we would could break quick and created lot chances then 2 of them took by man of match mike catterall 5-0 with minutes left on clock and a well placed through ball found lanner dangerman stu lugg and he slotted home 5-1 final score in next round cury at home :)

Barker Bowl League Cup

Newbridge Athletic 7-1 Railway Locomotiv

After a disappointing result in last weeks cup game Newbridge were looking to make this one a much better scoreline. Newbridge started well but their opening chances went wide of the goal. Then came an error that put Newbridge behind, a sloppy throw in was given away to Railway and John Ayers ran in to slot it into the far corner to put the visitors ahead. After that Newbridge picked up their game from here on in and Joe Ashton put Newbridge back level with a great finish. Just before half time Newbridge were given a freekick about 30 yards out, Jordan Whalley took the free kick and put the ball in the back the net due to the keepers poor handling. Half-time Newbridge 2-1 up.

The second half started much better for Newbridge and they had several attempts in the second half which could have hit double figures. The first was turned in by Nick Addey after Elliot Baker's cross was parried out and fell to Nick to turn the ball home to make it 3-1. Few more chances came but no goals, Railway getting very frustrated at this point and giving away lots of freekicks and were lucky to not have two or three players booked from some deliberate trips and fouls. Then Newbridge turned up the heat with a succession of goals, Kyle Jones made it 4-1 after a corner was scramble out towards him, his shot went past the keeper from just inside the box. Joe then got his second of the game to make it 5-1, when he put Gareth Charles cross into the back of the net. Newbridge won a corner which with some quick thinking from Gareth Charles set up Elliot for the short corner and he rifled his shot across goal and into the far corner at a tight angle 6-1. Joe then finished the scoring off with his Hat-trick and Newbridge's 7th of the game, Harry Evans did well to hold up the ball on the left hand side away from the defender to feed in Gareth, he delicately chipped the ball over another defender for Joe to volley home for his 3rd. Railway's closest chance to scoring in the second half came late on but Nathan Oates cleared their shot from the corner off the line. Final score Newbridge 7-1 Railway Locomotiv

There is a small report on the Tony kempster site under "where did yo go" from a hopper "Yorkie Exile" from Hinckley whose first impression "Absolute belter of a ground"Re: [osborne] Saturday 4th October [in reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

From my weekend staying in St Agnes, I made the short journey to

Dunn Cup, 1st Round

Carharrack 4 St Keverne 0

Att 30 (hc)

An absolute belter of a ground, about quarter of a mile from the village, in a clearing in the forest. Large car park, and railed off pitch, small covered stand (The David Harvey Stand) opposite the proper dugouts, tea hut (run by an attractive young lady).

The game itself was expected to be very one sided, as it was top v bottom, and a home corner (the first of 18) was bundled in on 5 minutes. Despite lots of home pressure, that was still the score at half time.

Lead was doubled midway through the second half, and 2 late goals sealed the home win. Man of the match was the visiting keeper. Several home players looked capable of playing at a higher level.

Despite lots of rain in other parts of the country, it was warm and sunny in this part of Cornwall.I absolutely love ground hoppers. Always do a decent write up.

Done my fair share of grounds around the world supporting England too.

Harsh criticism on Anita I thought she didn't do too bad she can only give what she sees at the end of the day....could have easily been a red for a last man challenge in the 1st half, there was also the incident where the keeper just last out and booted the striker just because he had blocked the kickout, both got a yellow which our lad said he accepted and wasn't aware he couldn't do that but the lashing out there was no need for that and could easily have been sent for it. She also held her hands up on giving a corner to Chacewater only for a Chacewater player to say 'no it was a goal kick' which she apologised and gave the goal kick...some refs wouldn't do that once they have decided on something. the whole team and sideline were on her back from the start so every decision was being moaned at. Not to mention some of the comments I heard a couple of players and linesman in the 2nd half (possibly their manager) were very sexist and disrespectful not just about females in the game but just in general but i'd like to think that was more 'lad banter' and frustration of the game on that count and as it was mainly between 2 or 3 people it wasn't meant for others to hear so not directed anywhere. All in all maybe it wasn't her best performance I'm sure she would agree with that but still kept the game flowing when it could (which isn't that what we always want instead of a stop/start ref?) and when she had to get the cards out she did but just to keep control and not let things get wreckless I think that's sign of a good ref quite often card happy refs or red cards can spoil a good game.

As for the game I think West Cornwall would agree they weren't on their game yesterday, unlucky to be 2 down early on mainly due to their keeper being injured and from then on they were always on the backfoot and never got going...that being said credit to Chacewater every single player played their hearts out and put 110% in and fully deserved the win. Now we look forward to meeting a few old friendly faces at St Day in the next round.

Trelawney Division 2

Goonhavern 4 - 3 Redruth UTD Reserves

Well what to say after this, I think a few lessons were learnt by everyone in the squad on Saturday as Goonhavern were by far hungrier of the 2 sides for a large part of the 1st half and if not for Smokes in goal the game could have been done and dusted by half time. As it was he made some very good saves and kept us in it and then top scorer Chris "the power" Dower improvised with a toe punt to give us some hope going into the second half.

Coming out at the start of the second of the 2nd half 2 - 1 down and with 2 substitutions made we started the second half on the front foot with me surprising a few of the lads with my pace (there's some in there somewhere) with a run down the right wing and beating a couple of Goonhavern defenders before driving (mis-hitting) my cross to Chris Dower before Goonhavern cleared. Shortly after this Goonhavern broke to score a 3rd at a time when I felt an equaliser may have come our way. It pleased me though with the reaction of the lads to this disappointment as where previously we have conceded more goals and capitulated we fought our way back into the game and skipper Nicky Adams challenged the keeper who spilled the ball and Nicky beat the defender on the line to again bring us back into it. Goonhaverns 4th and eventual winner was a cracking finish from about 20 yards, a half cleared corner was fired back in with interest to give Smokes no chance. Once again we came back into it with well worked goal, Kevin Pooley (who continues to improve and impress) with a neat back heal to myself, I played the ball over the top for the returning Zac Letcher who broke from right back and despite the keeper making a good save he reacted quickest to put the rebound away.

Credit to Goonhavern on their 1st win of the season and a warning to others, don't make the mistake of taking them lightly. I think that a little bit of complacency slipped into our performance on Saturday which isn't right and hopefully this result will protect against that in the future. That said the second half performance was a big improvement and proves the spirit is there. Onwards and upwards I hope.

Thanks to Goonhavern for the hospitality.

Our Team Saturday

Adam Williams

Zac Letcher - 1 (Man of the Match)

James Beesley

Andrew Symons

Simon Barrand

Ryan Ault

Nicky Adams - 1

Callum Salmon

Chris Dower - 1

Dave Wickes

Brett Adams

Subs

Kevin Pooley

Martin Adams

Greg Wills

Harsh criticism on Anita I thought she didn't do too bad she can only give what she sees at the end of the day....could have easily been a red for a last man challenge in the 1st half, there was also the incident where the keeper just last out and booted the striker just because he had blocked the kickout, both got a yellow which our lad said he accepted and wasn't aware he couldn't do that but the lashing out there was no need for that and could easily have been sent for it. She also held her hands up on giving a corner to Chacewater only for a Chacewater player to say 'no it was a goal kick' which she apologised and gave the goal kick...some refs wouldn't do that once they have decided on something. the whole team and sideline were on her back from the start so every decision was being moaned at. Not to mention some of the comments I heard a couple of players and linesman in the 2nd half (possibly their manager) were very sexist and disrespectful not just about females in the game but just in general but i'd like to think that was more 'lad banter' and frustration of the game on that count and as it was mainly between 2 or 3 people it wasn't meant for others to hear so not directed anywhere. All in all maybe it wasn't her best performance I'm sure she would agree with that but still kept the game flowing when it could (which isn't that what we always want instead of a stop/start ref?) and when she had to get the cards out she did but just to keep control and not let things get wreckless I think that's sign of a good ref quite often card happy refs or red cards can spoil a good game.

As for the game I think West Cornwall would agree they weren't on their game yesterday, unlucky to be 2 down early on mainly due to their keeper being injured and from then on they were always on the backfoot and never got going...that being said credit to Chacewater every single player played their hearts out and put 110% in and fully deserved the win. Now we look forward to meeting a few old friendly faces at St Day in the next round.

If you read the post I said that chacewater were deserved winners and you're right west cornwall weren't on their game. The 2 incidents you mentioned could well have been red cards in another referees eyes but I see you've not mentioned the 2 obvious penalty decisions. She gave the goal kick instead of the corner as she originally over ruled the linesman who was up with play from the half way line and if it wasn't for the honesty of one of your players she wouldn't of done that. There was also no sexist remarks from the manager as that is me. Things wouldn't be so bad if on the occasions officials are poor they hold their hands up and say so but unfortunately with this one you couldn't even talk to her

It's all well and good saying that criticism aimed at a referee is harsh when you've won 4-1. I'm sure if the shoe (or boot, in this case) was on the other foot you would be saying and complaining about the exact same things as we are. Us at West Cornwall didn't deserve a result on Saturday, however if one of two stonewall penalty shouts had been given (one of which was one of our players being rugby tackled before he could tap the ball into the net from six yards) I feel it could have been a different game.

Yes two of our players could and probably should have been sent off, but i'm sure you could agree that it should have been a penalty and a red card and not to mention a knee-high challenge that could on another day have been a red. Again, I wouldn't make excuses and I congratulate Chacewater, they thoroughly deserve to be in the next round. It's just a shame that again we have to talk about a referees performance.

And just to add to what our manager said, I too can categorically state that there were no sexist remarks from any players, coaches, subs or players and I would be careful when making such slanderous accusations against a football club in future. Gender has nothing to do with a referees performance, good or bad.

That being said, all the best to everybody at Chacewater and good luck in the next round. I for one cannot wait until our next encounter.

It's all well and good saying that criticism aimed at a referee is harsh when you've won 4-1. I'm sure if the shoe (or boot, in this case) was on the other foot you would be saying and complaining about the exact same things as we are. Us at West Cornwall didn't deserve a result on Saturday, however if one of two stonewall penalty shouts had been given (one of which was one of our players being rugby tackled before he could tap the ball into the net from six yards) I feel it could have been a different game.

Yes two of our players could and probably should have been sent off, but i'm sure you could agree that it should have been a penalty and a red card and not to mention a knee-high challenge that could on another day have been a red. Again, I wouldn't make excuses and I congratulate Chacewater, they thoroughly deserve to be in the next round. It's just a shame that again we have to talk about a referees performance.

And just to add to what our manager said, I too can categorically state that there were no sexist remarks from any players, coaches, subs or players and I would be careful when making such slanderous accusations against a football club in future. Gender has nothing to do with a referees performance, good or bad.

That being said, all the best to everybody at Chacewater and good luck in the next round. I for one cannot wait until our next encounter.

Having looked at your recent results Toby where you've been scoring goals for fun,i don't think that we expected to beat you.The two very early goals had a major bearing on the way the game panned out.

Incidents happen in the course of a game and sometimes you get the rub of the green and sometimes you don't.Luckily on Saturday,any luck was in our corner.

We have always had good games with West Cornwall over the years,competitive but fair (3-2 & 3-3 last season),and long may that continue to be the case.I have some good friends at your club and know full well that you boys will be ready for the two league games.Apart from those two games,all the best to West Cornwall FC this season.

Couldn't put it any better myself Nigel! Let's leave it at that now fellas. That's football I'm afraid. Some you win, some you lose, some you draw. We've had some good battles with Chacewater over the last few years, and it has that local derby feel to the games these days, but we always leave it on the field and have a beer together after. Let's just focus on working hard in training this week and turning it around on Saturday. All the best to you guys as well Nige, hopefully will be involved the next time we meet and will again look forward to the game and a social one after!

Pendeen 3-1 Marazion

A very competitive game both teams playing some gd football was a very physical game as well but pendeen came out on top keeping the two strikers very quiet nearly the whole game and attacking in numbers gd luck to a strong marazion side who will be there or there abouts come end of the season

Pendeen mom Glen Carew

Div 4 Cup

Frogpool 3 - 6 Falmouth Town Thirds (After Extra Time)

2-2 after 90 minutes.

The game got off to a fast start as Frogpool's Keeper Alex Roberts pinged a long kick over the Falmouth Town back line. Mike Rollason managed to beat the oncoming keeper to the ball. It fell to Steve Millington who surprised the visitors by putting Frogpool 1-0 up with a calm finish into the empty net. Frogpool defended extremely well but Falmouth Town's break through came when their right back, JP, knocked a diagonal ball to Martin Day who may well have been the man of the match, but he was brought down by Jacob Englefeld in the Frogpool box. Jimmy Smith calmly tucked the penalty away past an unfortunate Alex Roberts who had an exceptional game in the Frogpool net.

Jimmy Smith netted again with a low rifled shot into the bottom corner to beat Alex Roberts from 20 yards just before half time. Falmouth sucked up a lot of second half pressure. Simon ###### was booked for a late, high challenge on Harry McMellon who had a good game for Town. Frogpool showed great character as Matt Waddell took another long free kick that caused Town problems before Lee Busby struck a looping volley over the unfortunate Town keeper from about 25 yards to make it 2-2 at full time.

Extra time begun immediately with a well worked team goal by Town that was finished fantastically by John Martin who hit a powerful strike into the corner of the net.

Frogpool fought back yet again as Steve Millington hit home an equalizer from 20 yards with an exceptional finish.

Then fitness started to show as Harry McMellon hit a deflected shot over an unlucky Alex Roberts to make it 4-3 to Town. Dom Sikorski then ran in behind the Frogpool defence from midfield to slot home a ball in by JP to make it 5-3. Frogpool's first and only real defensive error came at the end when a long goal kick was mixed up between the back line and the keeper allowing Harry McMellon to tuck home his second of the afternoon into the empty net.

Overall, Town dominated possession and were on top for large parts of the game. I thought we defended well though but overall Falmouth deserve their place in the next round and I wish them all the best.

I also think it's worth adding that Falmouth are on of the best teams in the league, and if this was a league game we would have got a point from it!

Great match report Dan ! And congratulations to our boys for another sterling performance...... long may it continue

League Cup

Lizard Argyle 4 Rosudgeon 7

Lizard were soon off the mark with a good goal,quick attack on the right and the cross was volleyed in by Craig Pollard.Rosudgeon hit back strongly to lead 4-2 at half time through a mix of poor defending and good strikes.

Fairly even at the start of the second half but the home team went down to ten men and the big wide pitch became more and more difficult to cover.The quick visiting strikers scored a further three times,however,Lizard did score the final goal of an entertaining match.

i wondered if he was a hopper at ting tang! carharrack were well worth their win and but for a great display by st keverne's keeper they could have had more.

the ground is looking well smart. i never realised the size of the slope from my previous visit but there are more positives than an insignificant negative.

they would more than hold their own in the combo on this showing.

Yea well done to caharrack much the better side on the day and I can't remember us really troubling the caharrack goal at all, were on the other hand was one of my busiest days between the sticks!! A very well organised team that play some really good football and will be a tough team to beat this season. Very dangerouse from set plays which didn't bode well for us as stated earlier we gave away 18 corners!! Really nice pitch and great set up down there and the game played in a great spirit by both teams

Why every week do the results put of these forums end up being a witch hut, can the admin move these to a new part & all the idiots on here can view them if they really want....most of us just want to see the results & who scored the goals! Not who did what to who & who slagged of who & my dad's bigger than your dad every week...come on girls, sort it out!