Cornwall Football Forum

Congratulations to St.Day well deserved winners of the league by probably the biggest points margin in recent history!

Thought tonightโ€™s game was a close encounter v Falmouth reserves and St.Day will need to strengthen a few key positions to be competitive in SWPL, but too strong for this league this season.

well done to all involved โšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

5 hours ago, Cornish Dave said:

Congratulations to st day fc on winning the league this seasonโ€ฆ was in attendance tonight it was a good win considering they were dominated most of the game but champions always find a way and some luck in the process ๐Ÿ‘ good luck in the SWPL next season hopefully we meet again. up the mouseholeย 

I will pop those bitter lemons ๐Ÿ‹ round to yours in a bit ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹Dominated ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ St Day have had 25 games of being lucky ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

3 hours ago, Marksy Senior said:

I will pop those bitter lemons ๐Ÿ‹ round to yours in a bit ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹Dominated ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ St Day have had 25 games of being lucky ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

No bitterness I watched the game and the better team lost. As I say champions will find a way so congratulations ๐Ÿ‘ย 

1 hour ago, Maler10 said:

Congratulations on winning the league St Pay ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I keep some lemons for you as well ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‹

1 hour ago, Cornish Dave said:

Sign some more st blazey flops and bench players from western league I reckon ยฃยฃยฃยฃ

๐ŸŽฃ ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽฃ Those Blazey flops are currently double champs back to back no better feelingย 

Swpl Champs 22/3 ย Blazey

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’š

St Piran Prem Champs 23/4 St Dayย 

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค

ย 

Heres your Dave ๐Ÿ‹

11 hours ago, Marksy Senior said:

๐ŸŽฃ ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽฃ Those Blazey flops are currently double champs back to back no better feelingย 

Swpl Champs 22/3 ย Blazey

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’š

St Piran Prem Champs 23/4 St Dayย 

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค

ย 

Heres your Dave ๐Ÿ‹

Weird brag mate, win the league at blazey and drop down 2 leagues , makes sense ๐Ÿ˜

45 minutes ago, Dave Grose said:

Less travel thoย 

Aside of the Cornish Daves bitterness Dave , two lads live in Redruth & the other in Porthleven, other reasons work wise ย behind why one canโ€™t stay at previous club but no ones business.ย 
Post was put up to celebrate St Day s success yet so many bitter jealous people , some sad ones out there .ย 

3 hours ago, Marksy Senior said:

Aside of the Cornish Daves bitterness Dave , two lads live in Redruth & the other in Porthleven, other reasons work wise ย behind why one canโ€™t stay at previous club but no ones business.ย 
Post was put up to celebrate St Day s success yet so many bitter jealous people , some sad ones out there .ย 

Don't think people factor in the distance required to travel and if the lads r self employed/employed they may not be able to just leave work at any time to get to a match or maybe they just fancy playing with their mates,probably half a dozen of the lads were at St dennis a few seasons back and they enjoy playing together so they play where they can,no issues with that and they bring success most of the time so well doneย  to them they r doing no different to any other team that have won in the past and they won't be the last to do it in the future,good luck for next season will be a great asset to swpl football and the pitch u got is superb ๐Ÿ‘Œ