Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Combination League Results - Saturday 14th September 2019

Results

14-9-2019

League

Hayle Reserves  (Rennard, Taylor, Snowden) 3-1 Porthleven Reserves (Ash Stidwell)

Att - ???

Perranporth Reserves 1-5   Penryn Athletic Reserves (Dent 2, Roberts 2, Jones)

Att - ???

St Agnes Reserves  (Cohen) 1-1 Wendron United Thirds (Trise)

Att - ???

St Day Reserves 2-1 Helston Athletic Thirds (Ramsay)

Att - ???

and in the Cornwall Senior Cup

Bude Town v Carharrack

Hayle v Lizard Argyle

Marazion v Veryan

Rosudgeon v St Teath

Ruan Minor v St Ives Town

St Just A-W RNAS Culdrose

Pendeen Rovers play in the Senior Cup next week at home to St Stephen

Hayle 3 port 1 goals from hayle kizzy jordan and Craig good game end to end port very good footballing side hayle with grit and determination chances for both teams very entertaining for the rather large crowd think the away team brought half of portheleven with them reffed well by Rodney barring the yellow 😂 no game next week for hayle 🍺🍺🍺

Marazion 6.3 veryan (senior cup)

Cracking game for the neutral. 0.0 for 36 mins both teams evenly matched before marazion took the lead.

Game was again evenly matched before marazion hit a 3 in a spell of 7 mins between the hr mark and 67th min. At 4.0 down it looked as though that was game. Veryan had other ideas didnt give up on the game and hit back on the 68th to keep the fight alive. Veryan kept pushing and hit 2 goals in on the 87th min before marazion nailed the coffin with a calmly finished 6th on the 89th.

Both teams played a great game and made it great day out in the sunshine for the fans. Good luck to Marazion im the next round. Thank you to Marazion for the hospitality after the game and the warm welcome on arrival.

7 minutes ago, Justin said:

Hayle 3 port 1 goals from hayle kizzy jordan and Craig good game end to end port very good footballing side hayle with grit and determination chances for both teams very entertaining for the rather large crowd think the away team brought half of portheleven with them reffed well by Rodney barring the yellow 😂 no game next week for hayle 🍺🍺🍺

Christ, glad your ok. I thought something had happened to you as you didn’t post anything last week 

1 hour ago, wedding280991 said:

Hayle were deserved winners today. I think they wanted it more than Porthleven. Have to say the yellow cards for a having a friendly conversation on the touch line with opposing manager was a joke. Not the greatest game from the referee today. That’s not sour grapes as said beaten by the better team

Rodney is unique. Didnt he send off Tregonys main cf last year for swearing at a fellow tregger then let go swearing towards him. Nice guy though

10 hours ago, Mr.green said:

Rodney is unique. Didnt he send off Tregonys main cf last year for swearing at a fellow tregger then let go swearing towards him. Nice guy though

10 hours ago, Mr.green said:

Yes he did. I was with him on the line that game

Not sure how many people are aware but CTB isn’t very well for the moment, and so is there any chance in his absence we can keep the info going above.

If you know the goalscorers and attendances (rough head count sufficient) - please post the information so I can update appropriately.

In the meantime, get well soon CTB

Dave,I was only thinking the same when driving today-So I suggest all Combination clubs keep records from now (Date-Opponents-result-goalscorers- attendances).

As Paul is quite poorly at the moment-he will need this information to help in his road to recovery-It would be a great shame if the Cornwall Combination history came to an end.