Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Combination League Results - Tuesday 3rd September 2019

Tuesday 3rd September 2019
Helston Athletic Thirds (Ben Stidwell, Louis Bell) 2-3 Ruan Minor (Luke Tripconey, Gavin Perraton, Will Trewin)
Att - 40
Penryn Athletic Reserves (Keir Dent 2, Lewis Pellow) 3-3 RNAS Culdrose (Joe Paterson 2, Kieran Eastwood)
Att - 25
Porthleven Reserves (Ross Atkinson, OG) 2-1 Marazion (Bradley Wills)
Att - 110

Helston 2-3 Ruan Minor. Helston 2-1 up at half time couldn't believe their luck, totally against the run of play 2 well taken goals but Ruan got one back deservedly so. Ruan completely dominated in second half with the equaliser a peach by MOTM Luke Tripconey and a winner in the last 10 minutes Gav Perraton free header. Ruan played decent football and should've put them to bed really. Ref had an okay game 6/7 out of 10.

I only watched the first half but thought Helston were quite good value for their half time lead - second of two quick fire goals was very well taken. 

Great header from a good free kick to get Ruan back into it before half time. 

As I said, only saw the first half but I thought the ref, Dave Dodson, was flawless. 

Missed an entertaining second half by the sound of it. 

1 minute ago, WendronOfficial said:

I only watched the first half but thought Helston were quite good value for their half time lead - second of two quick fire goals was very well taken. 

Great header from a good free kick to get Ruan back into it before half time. 

As I said, only saw the first half but I thought the ref, Dave Dodson, was flawless. 

Missed an entertaining second half by the sound of it. 

Maybe being harsh on the ref, 7/10 ain't a bad score but used to seeing Dave Rowe and Rosey, faultless every week them 

2 hours ago, Dave Bartlam said:

You got a secret account because I've never seen so many people complimenting you!!!

Haha thats why im asking who it is mate. I have a fan or some1 being sarcastic lol

2 hours ago, S Abbo said:

Dave rowe...legend 

I like your thinking mate lol