Helston Athletic   2-1   Torpoint Athletic

Tavistock   4-1    Bodmin Town

DIVISION ONE (EAST)

Exwick Villa   3-1    Totnes & Dartington

Liverton United    2-8   Stoke Gabriel

DIVISION ONE (WEST)

Wendron United    1-3    St Dennis

6 minutes ago, silly billy said:

Wait for Leeds to come on  here dribbling on about how it's been a tough couple of weeks with so many games ?. At least he'll be able to go to St Blazey for a drink bragging how much better Bodmin are then there team 

I'd have taken too 3 finish,Senior cup winners at start of season !!! 

Callington 2v1 St Blazey

Relegated we might be but still 10 St Blazey fans made the trip up to Callington. This was my last chance to see a win this season, having not seen a win since the last game of last season against Witheridge. 

Callingtons pitch looked very nice. The hard standing and the small stand look very tidy and the floodlights are brilliant. No dark patches anywhere. A much improved ground. 

Callington 1 up after St Blazey missed a great chance to take the lead. Tornado missing a clear chance when 1 on 1 with the keeper but chipping over. St Blazey equalised second half with a screamer from Josh Simms. 20 yards out, the great strike have the keeper no chance. 

St Blazey pushed for a winner but Callington nicked it late on. Painter in goal made a couple good saves as St Blazey pushed for an equaliser. 

Roll on the new season. 

Well, Bodmin were poor last night. A well deserved victory for Tavistock . Congrats boys , worthy league winners.

Carter on the bench until 2 nil down ?  I wonder if he was carrying an injury. Got to admit Bodmin were moaning about every decision that did not go their way . Why don't they just get on with it. Once again ,well done Tavistock. 

Good luck to Blazey next season, won't seem right you being in the West Division next season. Hope you bounce back ASAP. Congrats to Tavistock, not seen you play this season but heard good things! Always a lovely club to visit, had greats lads as well back in my day, right old battle on the pitch but great laugh in the club after. Mr Lowe would be a proud man today no doubt, what a gent and also Phil his son. Well done to Stu for assembling the team, great work ? Still a good season for Bodmin, 5 Senior cups in 7 years is pretty awesome as well to be fair! ?Congrats to Gilbey and Leeds! Saltash should not be forgotten this season either, just fell short at the end in league and cup.? Well done to Sticker in the West as well! Avers and Gaz both top blokes and I've enjoyed watching their football in the 4 or 5 games I've seen. Immaculate pitch as well, a club on the up for sure and to win that league by 20+ points is a remarkable achievement by all concerned. Anyway back to the sun bathing, I'm still looking a bit English and only got 4 days to go! A lot more body to try and brown up these days!!! ? Congrats Tavi ?

3 hours ago, Paul said:

Callington 2v1 St Blazey

Relegated we might be but still 10 St Blazey fans made the trip up to Callington. This was my last chance to see a win this season, having not seen a win since the last game of last season against Witheridge. 

Callingtons pitch looked very nice. The hard standing and the small stand look very tidy and the floodlights are brilliant. No dark patches anywhere. A much improved ground. 

Callington 1 up after St Blazey missed a great chance to take the lead. Tornado missing a clear chance when 1 on 1 with the keeper but chipping over. St Blazey equalised second half with a screamer from Josh Simms. 20 yards out, the great strike have the keeper no chance. 

St Blazey pushed for a winner but Callington nicked it late on. Painter in goal made a couple good saves as St Blazey pushed for an equaliser. 

Roll on the new season. 

Your positive comments about the ground are appreciated, I understand some additional work is planned for the close season, thanks to the hard work and chairmanship of Steve Woolley.

St Blazey and their supporters will always get a warm friendly welcome at Callington - based on last night's performance, certainly not the worst opponent at Callington this season.

For the record Kelvin Fyneboy scored both Town goals - three straight wins at the end of the season, after accumulating seven victories by Christmas. I thought Jamie Rowlands  at right back, promoted from the ECPL side, had a very steady game last night - he set up the winning goal.

Thanks go to manager Steve Metters and the players this season, Steve stepping in for one season only and keeping the team away from the bottom two places- I'm looking forward to next season with managers Gary Williams & Dean Cardew.

Good luck to St Blazey for whatever next season brings you

You can't take anything away from the top three as they have been consistent all season - feel a bit sorry for Saltash as looks like  they ran out of steam a little, runners up in Senior Cup and second in League - but all three teams have had good seasons.

Anyone know the starting teams for Tavvy v Bodmin game?

1 hour ago, Bobjfh said:

You can't take anything away from the top three as they have been consistent all season - feel a bit sorry for Saltash as looks like  they ran out of steam a little, runners up in Senior Cup and second in League - but all three teams have had good seasons.

Anyone know the starting teams for Tavvy v Bodmin game?

Tavistock team

J Oaks

J Robbins,  L Daw,  D Evans,  B Cross 

L Brown,  W Daw,  D Hallett,  J Crago 

J Grant,  G Hobbs 

Subs Used

T Elliot,  R Shepherd and S Jewel 

Not used

J Tribble 

Great to see our first team win the league for the first time and to beat Bodmin 4 1 just shows how talented the squad is . Great sportsmanship from Gilbert assembling the players to do a guard of honour and he also shook every players hand well done that man. Biggest laugh for me was Bodmin keeper saying he the best in the league and would play for tavi next season as a ex keeper I would say I have seen a lot better keepers than him this season he is good but not the best in my opinion . Once again well done to everyone at tavi and was good to see such a big crowd just under 700 watch them do it in style. 

On 4/27/2017 at 18:11, jayjay21 said:

Great to see our first team win the league for the first time and to beat Bodmin 4 1 just shows how talented the squad is . Great sportsmanship from Gilbert assembling the players to do a guard of honour and he also shook every players hand well done that man. Biggest laugh for me was Bodmin keeper saying he the best in the league and would play for tavi next season as a ex keeper I would say I have seen a lot better keepers than him this season he is good but not the best in my opinion . Once again well done to everyone at tavi and was good to see such a big crowd just under 700 watch them do it in style. 

Only average at best and that's being kind.