St Day 3rds    4-1     St Erme

DIVISION FOUR

New Inn Titans  11-4   Wendron United 4ths

Penzance Reserves     2-2    Carharrack Reserves

Ruan Minor   10-2     Newbridge Athletic

St Buryan Reserves    1-5      Rosudgeon Reserves

Div 2

Chacewater 0  Frogpool-Cusgarne 6  h/t 0-3

Chacewater worked hard throughout but Frogpool were far more clinical in front of goal today.

Match well officiated by Dave Rowe.

Hope Nick Lasseter is not too badly hurt,pure accident,but the injury did look too good (cut head).Get well soon mate from all at Chacewater FC.Sorry that Michelle had to miss most of the game too,taking him to A & E.

Trelawny prem

west cornwall 5-2 Penryn 3rds

penryn scorers: Toby Clarke and Jason Roberts

Deserved win for West Cornwall, we gave our all but with a bare 11 we ran out of steam and couldn't get back into it. 3-1 at half time, we scored a goal early in the second half but a few changes from WC and the game was over as a contest when their 4th went in

51 minutes ago, Richard Chown said:

The @TrelawnyLeague Div 4: @PenzanceAFC Res 2 Carharrack Res 2. (Mike Lloyd x 2) #cornishfootball

1-2 at half-time. Carharrack lad (before they scored their first) beat the offside, a bouncing ball past the keeper, open goal, goes for glory and fires over the top from 12yds. It was a warning and Carharrack got their first from a similar ball ten minutes later. Pz second goal, from a corner comes in, knock out, in high again, ball goes up about 20 feet, comes down and deflects off one of our lads who was standing on the line.

Attendance was 41 who watched an very tight end to end game. Some of the crowd were teasy with the Carharrack lino, especially in the second half after Pz equalised and were putting on the pressure, as he was coaching his back line telling them when to step forward to catch Pz off-side.

44 minutes ago, Soccer Follower said:

Div 2

Chacewater worked hard throughout but Frogpool were far more clinical in front of goal today.

Hope Nick Lasseter is not too badly hurt,pure accident,but the injury did look too good (cut head).Get well soon mate from all at Chacewater FC.Sorry that Michelle had to miss most of the game too,taking him to A & E.

Thanks for the compliment. It was a really enjoyable game. Thanks Nigel and co for the warm welcome and to both teams for the respect shown. A great afternoon. Good luck to both teams for the rest of the season.

I hope nicks not badly hurt. Speedy recovery mate.

Ruan Minor 10-2 Newbridge Athletic. (4-0 Half-time) Goals from Paul Bellamy and Kiefer Hook. Newbridge went down to Ruan with 7 men today and we all played are hearts out. Despite losing we enjoyed the game very much and celebrated our two goals like we won the cup but couldnt be prouder of the 6 and myself that put the effort in all game and didnt stop. Thanks for the hospitality after the game and to the lad who ran the line for us. Ref was excellent aswell today best had all season.

36 minutes ago, AJ715 said:

Ruan Minor 10-2 Newbridge Athletic. (4-0 Half-time) Goals from Paul Bellamy and Kiefer Hook. Newbridge went down to Ruan with 7 men today and we all played are hearts out. Despite losing we enjoyed the game very much and celebrated our two goals like we won the cup but couldnt be prouder of the 6 and myself that put the effort in all game and didnt stop. Thanks for the hospitality after the game and to the lad who ran the line for us. Ref was excellent aswell today best had all season.

Fair play to you Aaron, a lot of teams wouldn't even have bothered so take my hat of to you all!! And even with 7 Bellamy still somehow scored, I've heard it all now ??⚽

Just now, jolzy10 said:

Fair play to you Aaron, a lot of teams wouldn't even have bothered so take my hat of to you all!! And even with 7 Bellamy still somehow scored, I've heard it all now ??⚽

Ha ha yeh paul goal came from corner kiefer headed against the bar a paul was in the right place and it bounce in off him lol. We were suppose to have a couple more but they didnt show up but we made the effort to go down there and just did what we could with the 7 we had.

32 minutes ago, AJ715 said:

Ha ha yeh paul goal came from corner kiefer headed against the bar a paul was in the right place and it bounce in off him lol. We were suppose to have a couple more but they didnt show up but we made the effort to go down there and just did what we could with the 7 we had.

Typical Bellamy poaching tap ins!! Like I said to you mate thats impressive showing with 7 against a good side, and to get a couple too is always handy!! 

I echo Nigel's comments further up this topic. Frogpool dominated in most, if not all areas of the pitch today. However, despite this Chacewater worked hard all game and did create a couple of chances. They could well have scored one or two as well. I know Dave Rowe has received stick from some on this Forum, but I thought he had a great game today. Spoke to players before and after the game. Played advantage where needed, and blew up when he could see nothing would come out of a possible advantage. In all honesty, don't think he made many mistakes, if any, at all. Best wishes to you Dave as a referee and all at Chacewater for the rest of this season.

5 minutes ago, JENGLE said:

I echo Nigel's comments further up this topic. Frogpool dominated in most, if not all areas of the pitch today. However, despite this Chacewater worked hard all game and did create a couple of chances. They could well have scored one or two as well. I know Dave Rowe has received stick from some on this Forum, but I thought he had a great game today. Spoke to players before and after the game. Played advantage where needed, and blew up when he could see nothing would come out of a possible advantage. In all honesty, don't think he made many mistakes, if any, at all. Best wishes to you Dave as a referee and all at Chacewater for the rest of this season.

Any news on Nick Jacob?

Yes Nigel. Michelle took him to Barncoose originally. However the injury was too bad for them to be able to treat it, so they had to head to Treliske instead. I do believe Nick had to wait there a while, but did get seen in the end. All sorted now I think. He got back home in the last half an hour after having 12 stitches.

Div 1

Helston 3rds 6 v Trispen  2

After waiting with no avail for our referee to turn up...calling him at 2.30 to see If he was coming only for him to say sorry he forgot!!...so massive thank you to first team coach Richie Faull stepping in to take the whistle who did a superb job. Helston started brightly and peppered the Trispen goal and eventually broke the deadlock with a great strike from Jack Price.  However it was only a matter of Minutes before Trispen were level when a break down the left and a cross in left our keeper flat footed. This disrupted us and Trispen looked the more likely to score . However two quick fire goals from Fred Williams just before the break gave possibly a flattering scoreline at Half time. Second half Helston turned the pressure on and Jack Price scored a further two to complete his Hattrick and Alex Zameneagra slotted home. Trispen scored a late consultation with a fine lob. The promotion push continues!

10 hours ago, JENGLE said:

Yes Nigel. Michelle took him to Barncoose originally. However the injury was too bad for them to be able to treat it, so they had to head to Treliske instead. I do believe Nick had to wait there a while, but did get seen in the end. All sorted now I think. He got back home in the last half an hour after having 12 stitches.

Thank you Jacob.

23 hours ago, #sausagefingers said:

With cricket starting and still a few football fixtures to be played few teams will struggle over the coming weeks.the points deductions for failure to raise a side could slide teams in relegation places.

Bloody cricket .

17 hours ago, JENGLE said:

Thanks mate I really appreciate ur kind words both teams where really sporting and the game was played in really good spirits. Thank you to both clubs. I look forward to reffing either of you again in the future. All the best.

17 hours ago, JENGLE said:

Good to hear he wasn't seriously hurt wish him a speedy recovery.

On 15/04/2017 at 17:20, Soccer Follower said:

Div 2

Thank you to all at Chacewater FC for your concern and the help I was given by Sian And Michelle, very cool under pressure and the hospital commented on how good the bandage was. Yes was just a header to be won, and for once I got there first and Josh just headed my head. 14 stitches in, but it's all good.