Cornwall Football Forum

TCFC Season Tickets Next Season

What do people think on pricing? What will the ‘sweet spot’ that will do enough to tempt fans new and old to Langarth? £100 (a bit more than optimistic) £150 (tempting) £200 (to be competitive/ solvent) £250 (to seek to cash in on interest of a return to Truro).. All based on City being in National League South.

Any thoughts?

Unfortunately, supporters don’t know what they are getting ? For example, can you watch the game whilst having a pint ? Is they adequate covered standing/seating areas for supporters ? What’s the match day experience going to be like ? i.e. parking issues, long queue’s at food and drink outlets ? TBH, it’s a case of sample and see.

1 hour ago, Mike Odgers said:

F A judgment day 31st.March-Are there any latest pictures of stands,turnstiles, floodlights etc--or is it on a promise to be ready by  July. ?

I'm sure that there's been an official press release by Truro City's Head Of Media covering the progress towards this at Langarth...🤔

13 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Be surprised if there’s no car parking with Langarth park & ride 1250 spaces right next to the ground!!!   Might not be a clubhouse by August though!?! 😄 🚘🤔

I'm pretty sure I've seen plans that include a footpath from the park & ride to the new ground which would suggest a deal has been done to park there.

Would make sense.

' Up The Town '

23 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Be surprised if there’s no car parking with Langarth park & ride 1250 spaces right next to the ground!!!   Might not be a clubhouse by August though!?! 😄 🚘🤔

Clubhouse / Supporters facilities coming once the ground up and running. Not ideal, but nothing is straightforward with City!

13 hours ago, Both Sides of the Tamar said:

Clubhouse / Supporters facilities coming once the ground up and running. Not ideal, but nothing is straightforward with City!

There will have to be some outside catering then, as isn't it a requirement to have food & drink available for spectators at NLS level? Also have to have a room for hospitality for club officials. 

51 minutes ago, Buckland Jim said:

There will have to be some outside catering then, as isn't it a requirement to have food & drink available for spectators at NLS level? Also have to have a room for hospitality for club officials. 

Portakabins or other such temporary structures I would think. Amongst the many other step 2 requirements, there should be separate hospitality facilities available for players and club officials/directors away from the public areas.

1 hour ago, sportsman10 said:

Would imagine the weather has caused some set backs.  
 see Truro starting the season there. Would imagine they ask for a few away games maybe first 

Would make sense if a few games away at start of next season are needed. Hopefully no more "home" games in Gloucester.