Cornwall Football Forum

9 minutes ago, Keith B said:

Published where WB. I've just been on the SWPL web site and there isn't a fixture list yet ?

Go to the home page and follow the links. The website is still being revamped to reflect new structure, I think.

A DRAFT version of the West Division fixtures was sent to those clubs yesterday for a them to check for any errors, omissions, etc.  The clubs have a week to get back to me with any corrections that may be necessary.  Unfortunately without the use of the Full-Time fixture tool these have had to be drafted by hand and this has involved late nights all week so I'm sure there will be some corrections needed.  The finalised version of the West fixtures should be out in about 10 days time.  ANY fixtures you may see at this time are to be treated as provisional.

A start has been made on the East fixtures and I hope to have these out to the clubs for review by the end of the coming week. 

It's a bit of a tortuous process so be patient people!

10 hours ago, Mark said:

They have been posted on the St Piran Facebook page however, as stated on our social media, are they correct?? We (St Day) cannot play home until 31st Aug due to Cricket.

My mistake Mark.  The first couple of months were completed by about midnight on Tuesday so an old lesson about working when you're tired has been re-learnt. No excuses as it's in bold red on my spreadsheet and now I've finished chastising myself in true armed forces (rtd) style and regained my good humour I'll make the corrections.

Steve you do not need to apologise to me, your work is so normally faultless, but I will remember this when we need a favour 😂😂. Sleep is so overrated anyway.

Look forward to seeing update fixtures and thank you for what you have done, I'm looking forward to the new league, different ideas, slightly different and the extra funding available to us clubs etc. A change is as good as a rest as they say.

Thank you

11 hours ago, ECPL said:

Any idea where we can see East fixtures for season.  

The updated and hopefully final version was sent to the club's yesterday.  There's not much scope for further changes without a virtual re-write so I've got everything crossed that none will be needed.

Once the final few clubs complete their CCFA affiliation I'll be able to get both sets on Full-Time.

7 hours ago, Steve Carpenter said:

The updated and hopefully final version was sent to the club's yesterday.  There's not much scope for further changes without a virtual re-write so I've got everything crossed that none will be needed.

Once the final few clubs complete their CCFA affiliation I'll be able to get both sets on Full-Time.

Well done steve a bit of a minefield