Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL - Wednesday, 25th October 2017

Falmouth 4 Saltash 3 

Good game at Bickland this evening , Falmouth took the lead after a break up the left hand side by Jones and he supplied a good cross for Annear to slot home . Saltash came back strong with the front 2 causing all sorts of problems with their pace and direct running and went 2 1 up before Annear scored again . Straight after half time Clarke got pulled down and Jordan completed his hatrick from the penalty spot . Saltash continued to disrupt play giving away free kicks when Falmouth were trying to play good football . A great delivery from Broggy was dully dispatched by an un marked Cooper . Both teams made substitutions but Towns  bench is strong these days with Tom Annear, Josh Richards and Rob Wearne coming on . Right at the end a mistake by Towns keeper gave Saltash a glimmer of hope but Falmouth held on for a deserved win .

Blazey 3 v Penzance 0 a fifth win on the bounce for the boys in Green!! Where are you Leedsunited where are you let’s be avin you!!! Oh I suppose Blazey still haven’t beaten anyone and we shouldn’t be saying anything !!!!!! as you say all due respect to Bude, St Day, Wendron, Dobwalls and Penzance but you haven’t played anyone!!! Firstly that IS disrespectful and secondly let’s have some credit for our run!!! 

Well done to Penz tonight thought it was a good game and with some luck they could have scored (hit the woodwork 3 times!!) but Blazey battled well

Where are you Leeds?????

7 hours ago, Greenandblack said:

Blazey 3 v Penzance 0 a fifth win on the bounce for the boys in Green!! Where are you Leedsunited where are you let’s be avin you!!! Oh I suppose Blazey still haven’t beaten anyone and we shouldn’t be saying anything !!!!!! as you say all due respect to Bude, St Day, Wendron, Dobwalls and Penzance but you haven’t played anyone!!! Firstly that IS disrespectful and secondly let’s have some credit for our run!!! 

Well done to Penz tonight thought it was a good game and with some luck they could have scored (hit the woodwork 3 times!!) but Blazey battled well

Where are you Leeds?????

Well done Greenandblack!!! You are sitting pretty in the top 8 of Division One West!! What an achievement!!! :thumbsup: I don't think you grasp what the guys down the club whether it be supporters or drinkers ( & trust me their are a few of them who have been there many many years so entitled to their opinions!) don't & won't get excited until St.Blazey are back where they belong in the Premier division. Now if you believe you can win the league & get promotion then fine, but people won't be excited until that happens, I watched the game last night & the standard was dreadful! Poor attendance also, people just are not interested after what they have seen there before, Like old Billy Ross said on his way out 'million miles from what we have seen in the past!' Keep celebrating Green&black :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

Well done Greenandblack!!! You are sitting pretty in the top 8 of Division One West!! What an achievement!!! :thumbsup: I don't think you grasp what the guys down the club whether it be supporters or drinkers ( & trust me their are a few of them who have been there many many years so entitled to their opinions!) don't & won't get excited until St.Blazey are back where they belong in the Premier division. Now if you believe you can win the league & get promotion then fine, but people won't be excited until that happens, I watched the game last night & the standard was dreadful! Poor attendance also, people just are not interested after what they have seen there before, Like old Billy Ross said on his way out 'million miles from what we have seen in the past!' Keep celebrating Green&black :thumbsup:

Two points to note here for Bodmin:

Promotion

Attendance

10 hours ago, Greenandblack said:

Where are you Leeds?????

Yes, Penzance did hit the woodwork more than once, but it has to be said that St.Blazey are much improved, two strong centre backs in Wetts and Joe Stone, and they attack with pace. Immediate return to the top division ?   i would'nt bet against it happening.

Cheers Leeds your comments say it ALL !!! I shall not be bothering to converse again. Isn’t there a saying that you can only play what is put in front of you?? and yes we are in Div West because we were relegated I’ve got over it maybe some others (with a history at the club) need to as well??

Thank you other for your more balanced comments

Over and OUT 

51 minutes ago, panda said:

Bit hypocritical Greenandblack.Taunting Leeds to reply to you and because he says things you don't like the toys come out of the pram!!

Thats right Panda, truth hurts, probably a player thinking he has hit the big time.... competing in St.Blazey Football Clubs lowest ever league positioning! 

15 hours ago, Greenandblack said:

Where are you Leeds?????

I think the point everyone is missing, is that Penzance have a rich premier league history and now, with all the ex mousehole lads in at Penzance, who won the West Division. How come they got spanked 3-0? It was a ok game to watch & yes Penzance had chances but still blazey could of had far more goals themselves!

46 minutes ago, burt said:

I think the point everyone is missing, is that Penzance have a rich premier league history and now, with all the ex mousehole lads in at Penzance, who won the West Division. How come they got spanked 3-0? It was a ok game to watch & yes Penzance had chances but still blazey could of had far more goals themselves!

Really Burt or is that Burk!!!

You really are a sad person as your'e quite new to this and going by you posts and of when you started posting on this forum, you are anti Pz and i wonder why?? 

Get a life and just worry about your own club you support as you were all over the ex Mousehole players when they played for your team.

25 minutes ago, big no 5 said:

Really Burt or is that Burk!!!

You really are a sad person as your'e quite new to this and going by you posts and of when you started posting on this forum, you are anti Pz and i wonder why?? 

Get a life and just worry about your own club you support as you were all over the ex Mousehole players when they played for your team.

Wow how amazing you are big no 5, not that's it's really any of your business but I only moved into Cornwall in February & never got to see the quality team that mr Quinn put together and for being a mousehole fan I've seen them play 3 times in my time here and to be honest I've seen penzance 8 times in that same period, I don't support anyone team, I'm new here and have watched game's all over the county including junior league too. And the players playing for done if those sides should be playing for penzance, mousehole etc but that's topic for another day my friend. The quality about at senior level is not that great, so I don't see why so many people beat on about how good it is, because it's not! Try playing in the Midlands and they get eaten alive!

4 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Thats right Panda, truth hurts, probably a player thinking he has hit the big time.... competing in St.Blazey Football Clubs lowest ever league positioning! 

My toys my pram!!! 

Just cheesed off with knockers who can’t acknowledge any positives and seem to have it in for certain clubs. Anyway I am sure if Leeds drinks down at Blazey he must be a sponsor or a helper around the ground!!!! Either get involved raise funds etc or sit and moan!! Only two types really

o

Onwards and upwards 

58 minutes ago, Greenandblack said:

My toys my pram!!! 

Just cheesed off with knockers who can’t acknowledge any positives and seem to have it in for certain clubs. Anyway I am sure if Leeds drinks down at Blazey he must be a sponsor or a helper around the ground!!!! Either get involved raise funds etc or sit and moan!! Only two types really

o

Onwards and upwards 

Is this the same Greenandblack who was finished with posting on the forum???

19 hours ago, Greenandblack said:

Where are you Leeds?????

You played a st.day team high in confidence and was hoping for a cup upset. With a few new signings you guys looked good, especially strong midfield.

34 minutes ago, Paul said:

Looks like Green and Blacks has had his weetabix for breakfast. The good news is that were turning the corner. Results are improving. Crowds are improving. 

Match report, pics and videos including the opening goal all a click away. 

http://www.stblazeyafc.co.uk/fixture/st-blazey-v-penzance/

Great footage Paul. Good to get Joe Stone's goal on video, nice work.