Elburton Villa 3-1 Holsworthy

Wednesday September 14 (7.30pm)

CARLSBERG SOUTH WEST PENINSULA LEAGUE, PREMIER DIVISION

Falmouth Town 0-1 St Austell

St Blazey 1-2 Callington Town

DIVISION ONE (EAST)

Axminster Town 1-1 Torridgeside

Budleigh Salterton 2-0 Exwick Villa

Two good games this evening, I am going for St.Austell to be beat Falmouth, nice venue Bickland Park under the lights. Now, I am tempted to nip down to Blaise Park & see if Pauls concerns are justified & watch his St.Blazey team against a Callington side that are also struggling & played more games than the rest at the foot of the table, I can see a comfortable home win for you tonight Paul!

I can't see St.Austell losing two league games within a week? Although the thought is just as appealing to me as a young Deidre Barlow waiting for me in her under garments, lovely. I think we both be correct on the St.Blazey win tonight Football Solution, with Callingtons poor start to the season & St.Blazeys humiliation drubbing at the weekend I can see Danny 'Hitman' O'Hagans team collecting 3 points they desperatly need this evening

Well done to Metts and his Town team on getting 3 points at St Blazey last night - a game that the home team no doubt would have felt they could have possibly achieved their first win of the season.

A tough start to the season for Town - largely a much changed team with a new manager, played more league games than any other team, several injuries and suspensions to cope with ( like a lot of sides), defeats to sides who will be in the top 6 probably this season - Saltash United, AFC Tavistock, Plymouth Argyle, Bodmin Town,Plymouth Parkway ( having led in two of those games).

nb Mike Lucas continues his goal-scoring record against St Blazey, having scored a perfect ht trick at Blaise Park last season

Looking forward to trips to Porthleven and Liskeard next season. We played very well in the second half last night. Wouldn't have known we had 10 men and no goalkeeper. Plenty of effort put in that's for sure. But we can't score and relegation is just 6 months away. 

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Looking forward to trips to Porthleven and Liskeard next season. We played very well in the second half last night. Wouldn't have known we had 10 men and no goalkeeper. Plenty of effort put in that's for sure. But we can't score and relegation is just 6 months away. 

Well Paul,  what to say to that, I believe after what I saw last night you will be heading to Porthleven & Liskeard! Two very poor goals to concede, especially the first one, looked as if your left back & centre half were frightened to make a tackle. Looks to me like you have nearly gone full circle from when Danny Bance had that disastrous stint in charge last season, where he couldn't even pick up a point on his Tesco Clubcard, to getting Alan Carey in & turning the clubs fortunes around & now back again to the dark days of old. Very poor attendance as well?

Hang in there Paul, you might be able to string a good cup run together