Cornwall Football Forum

BOXING DAY FOOTBALL - AFC ST AUSTELL v ST BLAZEY - FRI 26TH DECEMBER 11.00am KO - CSWPL PREMIER LEAGUE

Oh without a doubt. Red card everyday off the week. It happened almost on the half way line right on the touch line. Oxford player going no where and in comes our player misses the ball and takes the lad clean out. Ref had no choice. Ridiculous because he was going no where, we're 1 up and playing very well.

What's local anymore (?) we were local because we had no choice, or should I say transport. Today everybody is mobile, so in reality, everywhere is local.

In my lifetime the jet liner has been invented, you could if you were asked or wanted to, jump on a plane and play in Spain for a (local) side, and be back the same day.....bonkers.

What's local anymore (?) we were local because we had no choice, or should I say transport. Today everybody is mobile, so in reality, everywhere is local.

In my lifetime the jet liner has been invented, you could if you were asked or wanted to, jump on a plane and play in Spain for a (local) side, and be back the same day.....bonkers.

Surely, when we speak about local football on this forum, we mean the non professional game ??

Keith ur only local wen ur home!!