Cornwall Football Forum

Bad day for Tottenham

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant result today, pleased to bits with it, especially in view of the quality of the opposition. It's wonderful to thump the likes of a struggling Norwich side, of course, but this is much more significant.

Perhaps we are in with a decent shout at the title after all?

:thumbsup::):D:yahoo:

Brilliant result today, pleased to bits with it, especially in view of the quality of the opposition. It's wonderful to thump the likes of a struggling Norwich side, of course, but this is much more significant.

Perhaps we are in with a decent shout at the title after all?

:thumbsup::):D:yahoo:

Yes,it was a bad defeat.But it was similar concedeing EIGHT against Man Utd,or indeed as Man Utd conceded SIX to the same Man City.

So all the big teams have a blip.

Still only 2pts off 4th place,and only 4pts off 2nd place.

No need to panic.

As all supporters are aware,nothing is won in November.

with all the money spurs have backed avb with the writing looks on the wall for him , maybe early xmas pressie for the spuds fans who are turning against him and his lack of entertaining football , perhaps Chelsea were right all along to give him the boot? could he have ben found out at prem league level?

with all the money spurs have backed avb with the writing looks on the wall for him , maybe early xmas pressie for the spuds fans who are turning against him and his lack of entertaining football , perhaps Chelsea were right all along to give him the boot? could he have ben found out at prem league level?

And they have the audacity to laugh at uniteds manager!! IN AVB we trust.....

And they have the audacity to laugh at uniteds manager!! IN AVB we trust.....

O.K God almighty.Please tell me what Moyes has won in his managerial career.

IM STILL LAUGHING.

Not that I want anything good at Spurs to happen, but talk of getting rid of AVB is just plain madness. One of they keys to success in football is stability. ManU will not panic and get rid of Moyes, He'll be fine, and anyone writing off ManU will be foolish. AVB is not an idiot, and not a completely useless manager (even though I wish he was). Tough result today, but Spurs lie 7th, above the present Champions, and only 8 points behind he leaders. They lost today to the team currently in second. What would be gained by getting rid of him. Yes, Spurs are looking more and more unlikely PL winners, but was that a realistic target at the start of the season? They are looking like serious top 4 contenders, and that was definitely a target. Why upset the applecart now and risk jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. Back the manager, he'll come good, although it pains me to say it!

Not that I want anything good at Spurs to happen, but talk of getting rid of AVB is just plain madness. One of they keys to success in football is stability. ManU will not panic and get rid of Moyes, He'll be fine, and anyone writing off ManU will be foolish. AVB is not an idiot, and not a completely useless manager (even though I wish he was). Tough result today, but Spurs lie 7th, above the present Champions, and only 8 points behind he leaders. They lost today to the team currently in second. What would be gained by getting rid of him. Yes, Spurs are looking more and more unlikely PL winners, but was that a realistic target at the start of the season? They are looking like serious top 4 contenders, and that was definitely a target. Why upset the applecart now and risk jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. Back the manager, he'll come good, although it pains me to say it!

Agree.

Absolute madness.

We are turning out,exactly the same as those bunch of Kings Rd Rent Boys.

Sacking managers every 2 minutes.CRAZY.

If rumours are right.We must remember about the grass being greener,and all that.

TTID.

Agree.

Absolute madness.

We are turning out,exactly the same as those bunch of Kings Rd Rent Boys.

Sacking managers every 2 minutes.CRAZY.

If rumours are right.We must remember about the grass being greener,and all that.

TTID.

Sides still splitting, IN AVB we trust. Chelsea win things,unlike your shower.

Unlike Spurs, I give thanks that Chelsea are out of the meaningless Pub Cup and laugh at Bayern Munich for playing meaningless games leaning to injuries to key players in some world club competition that's a meaningless international equivalent of the Evely Cup.....

The difference, of course, is that Chelsea will achieve something worthwhile instead. Spurs will just keep giving us all a jolly good laugh. It's like comparing the respective contributions to world culture of Nelson Mandela and John Cleese, really. :yahoo:

I'm surprised to hear SSS calling us rent boys. Perhaps Hoddle thinks the squad is paying for sins in a previous life, eh ? Committed with David Pleat, perhaps ?

:yahoo::yahoo:

Still laughing

You're going to wet yourself in a minute Roy :thumbsup:

Now that SSS has admitted that spuds aint at the races, il back off on the laughing bit. ;)

Still laughing

Now that SSS has admitted that spuds aint at the races, il back off on the laughing bit. ;)

Wouldn't say were not at the races, may come up on the outside - long way to go.

Still laughing

Still laughing

Wouldn't say were not at the races, may come up on the outside - long way to go.

When Tim Sherwood gets the managers job.It will be ,season over.

Trust me ,Levy has been grooming Sherwood for quite a while,to become manager of Spurs.

God help us.

Still laughing

Hilarious

Still laughing

Trust me ,Levy has been grooming Sherwood for quite a while,to become manager of Spurs.

God help us.

Still laughing

You heard it first.Right here.

Still laughing

God help us.

Still laughing

Still laughing

God help us.