Cornwall Football Forum

Bad day for Tottenham

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tottenham will be facing Dinamo Tbilisi in the Europa League.

In case you haven't heard of them, they're a small club from North London.

Laughing my socks off at that OLD one.

made me smile for once and older you can remember when that joke 1st surfaced probablly last time spurs one the league maybe ?

Tottenham will be facing Dinamo Tbilisi in the Europa League.

In case you haven't heard of them, they're a small club from North London.

Laughing my socks off at that OLD one.

made me smile for once and older you can remember when that joke 1st surfaced probablly last time spurs one the league maybe ?

Even WON the league perhaps!! That joke came out when Noah launched the Ark and NO I was not there - just feel like it sometimes.

Just goes to show, stop Bale,stop Spuddenham.......... Simplesssss.

What wide football knowledge you have.

No Bale = 3pts.

Look out, mouth piece is back! What wise words have you got this week??? Jesus is making his 2nd coming at spurs, cos you heard it off the women who sits 2 rows down from you, who heard it off the milkman that delivers to bales 2nd cousin in southampton??

Serious European competitors don't even need to play these qualifying matches in obscure places, but merely reinforce their place at the top of the Premiership. Having said that, there will obviously be an inquest at a household name like Dinamo Tbilisi about

losing to an unknown side that has won nothing for decades.

Why wasn't the Number Eleven on the pitch ? The priority's not keeping him fit and eligible for Real Madrid, is it ? If only Bale

were a French duck......he'd be so stuffed with foie gras by now he'd be unable to walk. Good job he's a Welsh rarebit instead.

Is this the same player that you stated " he wont be leaving!"?

Who gives a toss about spurs,perennial also rans, look at the league tables over the last 30 years or more.That stat doesnt lie!

Look at the league tables and cups prior to that - memories. Everyone gets their turn.

I agree TOIGTBIW, its not aimed at the majority of spud fans, just sss!!

Is this the same player that you stated " he wont be leaving!"?

Who gives a toss about spurs,perennial also rans, look at the league tables over the last 30 years or more.That stat doesnt lie!

Look at the league tables and cups prior to that - memories. Everyone gets their turn.

I agree TOIGTBIW, its not aimed at the majority of spud fans, just sss!!

I would also agree RK, but Man Utd have had longer at the top than anyone else, I can only applaud that.

I think SSS has retired from this forum to avoid further punishment. Now Spurs have used up their two season quotient of penalties in eight days, they'll probably be doing the same from the Premiership.

There's no humiliation in admitting you were wrong about Bale and that you're not going to win anything again, SS. It's only a game, as they say at White Hart Lane.

I think SSS has retired from this forum to avoid further punishment. Now Spurs have used up their two season quotient of penalties in eight days, they'll probably be doing the same from the Premiership.

There's no humiliation in admitting you were wrong about Bale and that you're not going to win anything again, SS. It's only a game, as they say at White Hart Lane.

Where's my bun ????

Made a flying visit yesterday, but sadly couldn't get out from work in time to catch the Tinners' triumph over St Ives. If you pop over to Mother's rest home in Gwithian you can have a slice of one of her four 90th birthday cakes if you like !

Back next month. When are the Tinners visiting the Rynners ?

Ha, Hah - where's my bun ?????? Post it, care of - you know where ... SSShhhhh!!

well well are spurs the gunners in disguise ? loads of possesion but no end product , avb better get the cheque book out you look a bit short on players of class , on the downside the arsenal have still not signed anymore perhaps we can have a sub from mr. levvy cheers guys ,what a defensive masterclass from the gunners today ,kos and the bfg snuffed out the 30 mill strike force oh well guys bragging rights for a few months

well well are spurs the gunners in disguise ? loads of possesion but no end product , avb better get the cheque book out you look a bit short on players of class , on the downside the arsenal have still not signed anymore perhaps we can have a sub from mr. levvy cheers guys ,what a defensive masterclass from the gunners today ,kos and the bfg snuffed out the 30 mill strike force oh well guys bragging rights for a few months

Deservedly too, best team won!! Unlike my lot...

Levy dumps the one player without whom Spuds would now be in the Championship playing Yeovil because of his "inadequate commitment".

They lose to an Arsenal side with so few players left that Wenger was seen pulling his own boots on.

Levy didn't have the decency to apologise to his oppo SS !

Is this THE WORST DAY FOR TOTTENHAM EVER ?

Get dredging the King's Sedgemoor Drain, somebody !

Tottenhams team don't know each other, and it showed. But early days yet, when they actually know each others names - we will be fine. Bragging rights for a few months is correct - make the most of it.

The stats from the game don't lie. COYS.

stats dont lie but goals win games ,and the spuds two goals so far were both pens so are you arsenal in disguise??? as we have had said about the gunners possession does not win games ,yes your team will gel but not yet , 100 million spent and still cant beat the gunners , and defoe on the bench[ who i rate brought on late] perhaps to many chefs spoil the broth [ spud broth of course] avb big gamble with the cash if your team are outside the top 3 come xmas could levy fire the gun? still early season but we will have 1st blood this season thanks to giroud

• 1 month later...

Just like Lambert Simnel. Or was it Perkin Warbeck ? Tried to lead a rebellion against the monarchy followed by loyal troops from Somerset ! They were cut to pieces and he was drowned in a butt of malmsey, apparently. It's booze but St Just clubhouse doesn't stock it. Shame.

I've started drinking Cidre now, but only when Forest Green Rovers win. I've therefore been teetotal quite a lot lately, which explains the loss of a stone and a half.

No decent saffron buns in Gloucestershire.

Just like Lambert Simnel. Or was it Perkin Warbeck ? Tried to lead a rebellion against the monarchy followed by loyal troops from Somerset ! They were cut to pieces and he was drowned in a butt of malmsey, apparently. It's booze but St Just clubhouse doesn't stock it. Shame.

I've started drinking Cidre now, but only when Forest Green Rovers win. I've therefore been teetotal quite a lot lately, which explains the loss of a stone and a half.

now now isaac you should not mention buns on here, you will start olders tourettes off again and he has been doing so well

ha ha

now now isaac you should not mention buns on here, you will start olders tourettes off again and he has been doing so well

ha ha

I like that, I like that a lot :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Excellent result, that 2-2 draw with the dodgy 97th minute pen.......poor old Spuds, eh ? Now SS has become CS, he deserves more respect.

CS.....it's gas used for crowd control. I think their strikers have had a whiff lately, dear beauties...... :)

Not much of a crowd watching sides like them, its ironic really that the gob of somerset only has an opinion on a winning side?? A true supporter?? I fear not!!

Excellent result, that 2-2 draw with the dodgy 97th minute pen.......poor old Spuds, eh ? Now SS has become CS, he deserves more respect.

CS.....it's gas used for crowd control. I think their strikers have had a whiff lately, dear beauties...... :)

Not much of a crowd watching sides like them, its ironic really that the gob of somerset only has an opinion on a winning side?? A true supporter?? I fear not!!

Gob of Cornwall now.Read the posts.

Gob of Cornwall now.Read the posts.

Read your user name

14 saves by Krull, a PL record - can't beat that, COYS.tottenham_hotspur.jpg

Couldnt beat the keeper!! ;)

Can't beat a big dose of luck. :(

I think you will find that he is picked in that position to stop the ball going in the net?? If a striker scores, is that luck?? Thats what he is picked for ultimatley?? I think Krul deserves a bit more credit than he is being afforeded, or maybe he was just better than your strikers?? ;)