Cornwall Football Forum

Bad day for Tottenham

I guess that none of their players have been fouled in the penalty box! Also Spurs don't attack well as a team, too many individuals. This explains why Bale only has 2 assists all season, but Rooney and RVP have in the region of 10 each! Bale has to learn to play teamates in when they are in excellent positions, if he does those players may well be fouled and penalties given! Simplez! :thumbsup:

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even when Swansea got one in the League Cup final they fell out over who was going to take it. Surprised they didn't bring on the ball-boy.......

Totally in character for SS to come on here with pathetic excuses, in advance, for Spuds' failure to qualify for a proper European competition, next year as well as this year, as opposed to the Pub Cup Europe. Nobody gives you penalties because Bale is a diver and he and the dwarf Defoe are the only players who get into the box.

Without them, you would be jousting with Wigan for 18th place.

Diddums ! :thumbsup:

If you're short you're called shorty ??? if you're tall - lofty ???? and so on.

If you're obnoxious and are called that - is that not possibly upsetting to that person ???? just spare a thought for poor old Isaac - you may just have upset him.

I think not, he's like me - call me what you like...even a yid god forbid. can't stop laughing...the whole friggin country should man up.

I might emigrate to St just where real men live.

This one's for you Isaac.... :c::c: :c: :c::c:

Thank you, Older. Well, I can swear in either scale against either scale, like Macbeth's porter......having been paid in the past to act the role of an Equal Opportunities Officer I have in certain contexts had to know how to be politically correct as well........

Linguistic prostitution is no worse than any other kind.......

Lip service is paid to such things wherever politics in the broadest sense rears its head, but I don't think it'll ever stop the real men and women, in St Just and elsewhere, getting on with getting on with each other.

Apparently the People's Republic is a Chartered Standard club now.The Woad Brotherhood is only allowed to meet in Headbutt Corner during the cricket season as a result.

Mother's in a Home now: she would never have stood for this in the past, but times change even in St Just ! It reminds me of the wisdom I learned at her knee when I was about four:

"Here we suffer grief and pain.....

In Penzance they do the same !"

I'm getting all emotional now. I must stop this, otherwise I'll be driving down the A30 to hug all the Magpie supporters in a minute, as if I were Roy Keane in a tunnel. That'll never do. I shall pull myself together. Have a good Easter, everybody ! :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

It is well known,that UEFA want Man.Utd,Man City,Chelsea and Arsenal in the Champions League.

The Premiership know this.

Watch these teams start to get a few 50/50 decisions go there way.

Other teams will have major decisions go against them.

Just to put some light on the subject.

Tottenham Hotspur are the only team not to have a penalty this season,in the Premiership.

Guess who have had the most.

You got it.Manchester United.They have had 12.

I will return with the facts,every time these decisions pop up.

Apart from the blatant penalty shout for the foul by Koncielsny on Yacob,we now have the media witch hunt started.

White Hart Lane is apparently,like a library.Do these reporters go to the Lane,or just turn the volume down on their T.V.

We all know Bale have left Spurs,so that is old news.

Now there is a vacancy at Real Madrid,because Mourinho has gone to Chelsea.

Guess who their new manager is.You got it.AVB.

Why isnt Wenger or Benetiz,or even David Moyes mentioned.?

Last season Arry had all this media,witch hunt rubbish.

Oh well should be used to it. -_-

Taunt On.

We are a Tewster of the Woad Brotherhood. We see deeply into the nature of things. When the spirit moves and the wind blows over Progo, little lights appear and granite communes with the stars. Do not fear, you will be safe. By Boswarthen Well, a chaffinch feather twirls for you.

We could tell you the colour of your pyjamas and the number of the bed in Musgrove, but it would only worry you. Be reassured that you are watched over. Light your Menorah. Pray for Torres. Sleep soundly.

Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin.

Taunt On.

We are a Tewster of the Woad Brotherhood. We see deeply into the nature of things. When the spirit moves and the wind blows over Progo, little lights appear and granite communes with the stars. Do not fear, you will be safe. By Boswarthen Well, a chaffinch feather twirls for you.

We could tell you the colour of your pyjamas and the number of the bed in Musgrove, but it would only worry you. Be reassured that you are watched over. Light your Menorah. Pray for Torres. Sleep soundly.

Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin.

Isaac- that's a load of tripe and you know it. Keep that nonsense for the classroom. That is of absolutely no use to anyone in the real (working) world.

Quite so, Blue....and 10 trophies to Ferguson's 9 and Spurs...1 ? 2 ? 0 ?.....

Oh, Older, I despair of you. That anti-educational chip on your shoulder. "Working" world ? Where ? Cornwall ? Nah, Thatcher destroyed that. Ice cream sales and plastic piskeys going well ? No wonder Smacktown revolves around a black economy, its hollow-eyed semi-professional burglars sniffing the remains of the foil packages blowing along the Prom.

This is supposed to be a football website: you shouldn't use it for personal abuse, you really shouldn't. Get with the programme, comrade !

Half time in Bale as the Spurs struggle to bobble along without Basle. Adebayor looks Combo League, the Kyles are starting to kick everything in front of them, there'll be a :SM_carton: in a minute.......

Oh dear, the Champions of Europe won again though losing, as it were. Torres scored again, what does that say about the standard ? Embarrassing, isn't it ? Looks like we will be going further in Europe this year than any serious Brirtish club....again. :)

Older, I see no more reason why everything I post has to be didactic.Teachers have as much right to leave their work behind when at leisure as anyone else. The utilitarian notion of education you imply, imposed by successive governments, explains the sorry state of public consciousness. I think it was Wilde who first referred to those who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Trtipe, however ? Go on, then, try to critique it .You're clearly not au fait with the full range of occult activities centred in Cornwall. Never mind, neither am I. :c:

In terms of football, Basle deserved their win and I think Chelsea will find them a hard nut to crack.

It is well known,that UEFA want Man.Utd,Man City,Chelsea and Arsenal in the Champions League.

Tottenham Hotspur are the only team not to have a penalty this season,in the Premiership.

So a linesman can see a shirt pull,from 50 yards away.Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Here we go.

Can Spurs have this linesman for the rest of the season,then we might get ONE penalty.

Then Adebayor can take it.

Older, I see no more reason why everything I post has to be didactic.Teachers have as much right to leave their work behind when at leisure as anyone else. The utilitarian notion of education you imply, imposed by successive governments, explains the sorry state of public consciousness. I think it was Wilde who first referred to those who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Trtipe, however ? Go on, then, try to critique it .You're clearly not au fait with the full range of occult activities centred in Cornwall. Never mind, neither am I. :c:

In terms of football, Basle deserved their win and I think Chelsea will find them a hard nut to crack.

Point taken Isaac, although I thought I had critiqued it - slightly. We''ll have to agree to disagree again - never mind.

However,We do agree on Basle - I think they will win it. Only because you don't want it.

When I was a linesman I could always see shirt-pulls from fifty yards away, usually before they happened. All Woad Bros have second sight. I do want the Pub Cup now, but only to encourage a magnanimous gesture by Chelsea to the sadly injured Apechops and the other poor little Walkers' Crisps Fodder. There was a television article tonight about Dawson playing cricket with Stuart Broad : he's found his forte at last. The funniest thing about all the Tottenham fans is that everything they say betrays their lack of belief in their team; and there is no need for comic detractors like me to say or do anything. The Spurs crowd transmit failure with every breath of lost faith, bless'em. They expect to be disappointed. Empty hands spread wide, they will all say they told each other so at the end of the season.

The Game is about Glory. Ha ha. What game is that ?

For United, Arsenal, City and Chelsea, the game is about winning. :)

When I was a linesman I could always see shirt-pulls from fifty yards away, usually before they happened. All Woad Bros have second sight. I do want the Pub Cup now, but only to encourage a magnanimous gesture by Chelsea to the sadly injured Apechops and the other poor little Walkers' Crisps Fodder. There was a television article tonight about Dawson playing cricket with Stuart Broad : he's found his forte at last. The funniest thing about all the Tottenham fans is that everything they say betrays their lack of belief in their team; and there is no need for comic detractors like me to say or do anything. The Spurs crowd transmit failure with every breath of lost faith, bless'em. They expect to be disappointed. Empty hands spread wide, they will all say they told each other so at the end of the season.

The Game is about Glory. Ha ha. What game is that ?

For United, Arsenal, City and Chelsea, the game is about winning. :)

Ye gods Isaac - you change with the wind - or is it full of wind ??????? My prediction - basil will beat you.

It is the spirit of St Selus, Older, inspiring wind that is rushing and mighty.

Basil is a mediocre herb. Thyme will tell, but I'm confident Chelsea's perfomance will be of different flavour from Rosemary Tottenham. :)

Isaac your like the one eyed man in a field of blind men, well sighted !!! Wondered if anyone would.

Go to the top of the class Mr faulty.

15mins gone,and the Goons are only playing 10 men.

Talk about rub of the green.

FFS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In AVB we trust.!!

Lets look at this realistically, does Bale stay and play with world class players like........uummmm..........uuurrrrr......, anyway,and play europa league ( what ever that is) or go to Real Madrid, get £8.6 million a year, be surrounded by top class players and play in the champions league. Even the most ardent spud fan cant contest that bale will go, whether it be this season or next. Money talks!!

In AVB we trust.!!

Lets look at this realistically, does Bale stay and play with world class players like........uummmm..........uuurrrrr......, anyway,and play europa league ( what ever that is) or go to Real Madrid, get £8.6 million a year, be surrounded by top class players and play in the champions league. Even the most ardent spud fan cant contest that bale will go, whether it be this season or next. Money talks!!

Next season - yup.

Off load him now and go and get 3/4 players, after watching them this morn against sunderland, they are going to need them!!

Lloris,Naughton,Kaboul,Dembele,Sandro,Chandli,Pauliniho,Bale,Parker.

Is that enough.?

I think after United's performance in this weeks friendly.

Stones and greenhouses,come to mind.

Off load him now and go and get 3/4 players, after watching them this morn against sunderland, they are going to need them!!

Lloris,Naughton,Kaboul,Dembele,Sandro,Chandli,Pauliniho,Bale,Parker.

Is that enough.?

I think after United's performance in this weeks friendly.

Stones and greenhouses,come to mind.

I aint come on here and said anything about Uniteds performance, there is a clue in the thread title???Aint that what you told me before?? some of them played yesterday, i dont quite get your point, NO Bale = NO idea!!