• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some tottenham supporter!

Carrick! Sheringham...........

Brazil but to name a few

Good players all.

Nice to have a sensible opinion and discussion with you sir!

Now I'm bored. Isn't it time you popped off for a prawn sandwich?

Very original, was waiting for one of your witty retorts! Ooops, not much you can say when the truth hits the mark.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a feeling you could'nt resist the ugre,to get on here.

Well we were in total control at 2-1.

Then 2 massive mistakes by Walker and Defoe,cost's us.

Yes the one man team could'nt do it today.

But he did get 2 goals.

Well done Jan Vertonghen.

You started a whole new thread about United losing a game so you really shouldn't be too surprised about someone mentioning Spurs losing.

Glass houses ..........

Bale needs to clean up his act though. He's a wuss, goes down holding his face for nothing. Vertongan is a good player though.

First time we've won this season when we've been average

Bale needs to clean up his act though. He's a wuss, goes down holding his face for nothing. Vertongan is a good player though.

Well St darren, I thought he got caught, my opinion only of course. Liverpool were average, I thought it was the best I've seen them play all season, my opinion only of course.

This consistancy thing is a bloody hard thing to nail down. Well done to Liverpool. Its only a game.

Well,Well,Well.

Out of the doom and gloom of Liverpool's season,appears a supporter of the once great Club.

How you have the nerve to come on here a give Bale grief,is beyond me.

You have got a far worse excuse for a human being playing for your lot.

What a horrible person Suarez is.Just about had a run in with every Tottenham player.

The idiot is a total waste of space.[i cant say what I really think,I would be booted off again].

Would have been a great weekend altogether if St Just hadn't lost to Wendron. Lucky United nearly out of another Cup at home: De Horrea banged on the foot by the ball in the last few minutes as the Manure tried to park a bus in front of their prawn sandwiches, sheer fluke....

Mata of the Match, what a man !

And the Spuds must be longing for Gomez back after that great French letter and the nomark who let the shot go between his legs..."champions' league, yer avin a larf !"

Suarez, what a finisher, what a great attitude: we would CULTIVATE that at Lafrowda.....

Well,Well,Well.

Out of the doom and gloom of Liverpool's season,appears a supporter of the once great Club.

What a horrible person Suarez is.Just about had a run in with every Tottenham player.

The idiot is a total waste of space.[i cant say what I really think,I would be booted off again].

hahahaha, coming from a spurs fan who's majority of fans sat behind a door until Harry Redknapp came in, all of a sudden they're all over the place, but once they've had their day, they'll go quiet again.

Sorry, remind me how many yellows has Bale picked up this year for diving? yet Suarez gets all the grief. Dembele's, Dawson and Parkers mission was to kick Suarez whenever and wherever they could, yet Suarez was the one who came off smiling at the end.

He's in the top five players in the world at the moment as a footballer. I understand why opposition fans don't like him, no problem with that, but as a footballer he's world class.

We've played a lot better than that this season and drawn or lost. Don't think we necessarily deserved the win, two mistakes from Spurs let us in.

Well,Well,Well.

hahahaha, coming from a spurs fan who's majority of fans sat behind a door until Harry Redknapp came in, all of a sudden they're all over the place, but once they've had their day, they'll go quiet again.

Sorry, remind me how many yellows has Bale picked up this year for diving? yet Suarez gets all the grief. Dembele's, Dawson and Parkers mission was to kick Suarez whenever and wherever they could, yet Suarez was the one who came off smiling at the end.

He's in the top five players in the world at the moment as a footballer. I understand why opposition fans don't like him, no problem with that, but as a footballer he's world class.

We've played a lot better than that this season and drawn or lost. Don't think we necessarily deserved the win, two mistakes from Spurs let us in.

Yawn,Yawn,Yawn, Yawn,Yawn.

Gone downhill since Lawler and Lindsay were allowed to kick everything in front of them and Lawrenson shaved that silly moustache.

Must admit they've done well against the Champions of Europe since we signed "Did You Eat The Buns, Fernando".

(It's an allusion to an ABBA song, Somersetspur)

I was teaching a GCSE English paper the other day which featured Torres alleging he spent all his spare time putting together IKEA furniture. If Abramovic has as much trouble as me with this particular kind of Swedish torture,I think I've just worked out why he thought Fernando was worth fifty million.

Gone downhill since Lawler and Lindsay were allowed to kick everything in front of them and Lawrenson shaved that silly moustache.

Must admit they've done well against the Champions of Europe since we signed "Did You Eat The Buns, Fernando".

I was teaching a GCSE English paper the other day which featured Torres alleging he spent all his spare time putting together IKEA furniture. If Abramovic has as much trouble as me with this particular kind of Swedish torture,I think I've just worked out why he thought Fernando was worth fifty million.

You teach English isaac...could have fooled me - primary skool is it ????

I can teach any age. Education is for all, my ansum, I think they even go in for it down Trudgvan these days, even if it came too late for you ! :)

Nice to see Chelsea educating all the losing clubs who have no further interest in European competition this year, even if it is from the embarrassing perspective of the European Combination Siupplementary Cup. Apparently we won again last night; I didn't watch, on principle.

Still, I suppose it will all be worthwhile when we poop the Tottenham party, again.

Typical of them to depend on an away goal from an Arsenal reject to go through on a technicality.

From a perspective of immortality, it really doesn't matter.

I don't need to act.

Iin the words of JHVH....................................... I AM .

Goldeneye: apart from Somersetspur,Truro City's one remaining fan........you lot couldn't even afford to pay the window cleaner: no wonder your vision's a bit cloudy.Even if you got your points deduction back, you'd still be bottom. The Combo doesn't want you, by the way. Maybe you should beg Perranwell for a ground-share and apply to the Trelawney League ! :c:

The silence from Somerset is deafening. Chelsea, with a game in hand, en route to second place as Citeh fade; Arsenal about to overtake the Deified Bale and the wisps of hay that surround him.

Had to drive through Taunton the other day. Graves both sides of the road, a crematorium, Musgrove Park hospital. Ichabod buildings and businesses with letters missing from their signs along the A38. Like something out of Dante's Inferno. What a nightmarish place to end up. Poor old SS. And now Tottenham's season is dead as well as the status quo re-establishes itself.

No wonder he's so deeply in mourning his own morbidity to come on here. Oh well, there's always Truro City to console him. I expect they were rained off. You can't lose when you're rained off. Bless. :ph34r:

Half the crowd left before the end, the rest stayed to boo. Typical Faint Heart Lane. Even Berbatov was embarrassed by the ease of scoring.

Poor little Bale is trying to cheer himself up by going on about Wales, as if anybody cares whether they finish bottom or next to bottom of a qualifying group. He knows his season is over. Now nobody hates ManUre more than me, but you have to admit Bale is not fit to lace Giggs's boots...or even his sister-in-law's corset, come to that.

Three defeats in a row, time for AVB to Freak Out and Panic.

Will Somersetspur be driving down to watch Truro City(2013) in the Jolly's Cornwall Combination League next year ? A real supporter would.....

Half the crowd left before the end, the rest stayed to boo. Typical Faint Heart Lane. Even Berbatov was embarrassed by the ease of scoring.

Poor little Bale is trying to cheer himself up by going on about Wales, as if anybody cares whether they finish bottom or next to bottom of a qualifying group. He knows his season is over. Now nobody hates ManUre more than me, but you have to admit Bale is not fit to lace Giggs's boots...or even his sister-in-law's corset, come to that.

Will Somersetspur be driving down to watch Truro City(2013) in the Jolly's Cornwall Combination League next year ? A real supporter would.....

If you knew me,which you dont,you would realise what a muppet you are.

I am a football supporter,and you are well aware who my two sides are.

Truro City were my local side 40 years ago,when they were winning the South Western League,so its dosent matter,what League they are in.I will watch them.

As for Spurs,it was'nt long ago when I was supporting them we were in the bottom/mid-table of the Premiership,always looking up at Man Utd,Liverpool and the Goons,dreaming,that one day we might mount a challenge.

Now we are amongst them,and Truro are in the Conference South,and I am loving every minute of it.

So carry on,taking the mick,because it does'nt change anything in my life,and if it makes you feel better.Everybody is happy.

Forty years ago ? Wasn't that around the time Truro City dropped their first team down to the Combo and played at Probus cos Treyew Road was going to be built on ?

Watched the game away at Probus...St Just lost 2-0 that day. Don't remember you in the crowd. Most of them were from St Just.

I'm glad you're happy. I understand that after recent history, finishing above the likes of Liverpool and West Brom is a real triumph.....and I think you'll do it. Realistic targets are good for the soul. Well done.

If you knew me,which you dont,you would realise what a muppet you are.

I am a football supporter,and you are well aware who my two sides are.

Truro City were my local side 40 years ago,when they were winning the South Western League,so its dosent matter,what League they are in.I will watch them.

As for Spurs,it was'nt long ago when I was supporting them we were in the bottom/mid-table of the Premiership,always looking up at Man Utd,Liverpool and the Goons,dreaming,that one day we might mount a challenge.

Now we are amongst them,and Truro are in the Conference South,and I am loving every minute of it.

So carry on,taking the mick,because it does'nt change anything in my life,and if it makes you feel better.Everybody is happy.

Whislt i admire your support for your team i would just like to point out that Tottenham are 20 (TWENTY) points behind Manchester United, who have also played a game less. I think its at least 7 years premature to say that Spurs are "amongst" them while including United in your sentence

• 2 weeks later...

It is well known,that UEFA want Man.Utd,Man City,Chelsea and Arsenal in the Champions League.

The Premiership know this.

Watch these teams start to get a few 50/50 decisions go there way.

Other teams will have major decisions go against them.

Just to put some light on the subject.

Tottenham Hotspur are the only team not to have a penalty this season,in the Premiership.

Guess who have had the most.

You got it.Manchester United.They have had 12.

I will return with the facts,every time these decisions pop up.