Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawney league results 10/12/2011

Division 5

Frogpool Reserves 1 - 1 Trevenson Reserves

Frogpool goal from Shane Hutchens who was outstanding on right wing for Frogpool. Game could have easily gone either way with both keepers playing absolutely superb and pulling off some spectacular saves. Trevenson took of one of their best players 15 minutes into the second half which didn't make much sense. Good game though, really enjoyable.

PSC 2ND ROUND.

ST.DAY (1) 3 Kay 28, Cole 75, Rapsey 86

SENNEN (0) 0

Great goal by player/Manager Garry Kay to start the ball rolling. Sennen nice bunch of lads, some hard but fair tackles, hope the lad with the ankle ligaments is ok? Full bloodied 50/50 challenge with He Man Howman as a Camborne SOM player called him last week!! ^_^ Well reffed by Mr Wynroe Heath as usual, a ref with common sense who you can have a laugh with :clapper:

Not sure of any results but starting the thread

Nasty injury of some description in the game for treve son @pool school

Ambulance was on the scene when I picked my daughter up from there.

Heard from trevenson player!

Trevenson 0- 6 camborne school of mines

Apparently csm player number 9 twisted his knee

Wish it was just a twisted knee mate. The lad has dislocated his knee, damaged anterior and cruciate ligamnets and chipped bone. Will possibly be having an op in the next few weeks. I would like to thank the Trevenson lads and the ref for all the help and patience with the injury today.

Guest smashing pumpkin

Wish it was just a twisted knee mate. The lad has dislocated his knee, damaged anterior and cruciate ligamnets and chipped bone. Will possibly be having an op in the next few weeks. I would like to thank the Trevenson lads and the ref for all the help and patience with the injury today.

hope the lad gets well soon , iv seen that kind of injury happen before and looks painfull.

Trewlaney Div 2

Titans 1-0 Mullion

A game we at Titans should have made easier for ourselves. We could have been 3-0 up at half time but for Mullion's keeper pulling off some good saves.

Second half became a bit stop-start throughout. Mullion were reduced to 10 men midway through and then really took the game by the scruff of the neck and gave it their all. Titans goal scored by Mike Catterall,lobbing the keeper from 25 yards when through one on one.

Good to get 3 points in the bag,motm in my opinion was Mullions keeper.

Good luck to Mullion for the rest of the season

hope the lad gets well soon , iv seen that kind of injury happen before and looks painfull.

Sounds painful! hope he has a speedy recovery!

Lizard Argyle 1-1 West Cornwall

Talk about a game of two halves!

This is the second week in a row I've seen West Cornwall, and a lot more enjoyable encounter for a neutral this was than last week's 8-0 thrashing of Illogan thirds.

West Cornwall dominated the first half but could only put away one of a number of chances, and they were left to rue this as table-topping Lizard came back in force after the break and took a deserved point. Quite how the West Cornwall number 11 doesn't get into the starting line up is a mystery to me as he scored a couple of superb goals last week and looked the best player on their side after again coming on as a sub yesterday.

Well done also to the ref, especially for making the correct decision in the 90th minute when awarding a foul against a West Cornwall player inches outside the box. Both the foul and the location were correct calls.

Divison 6 cup

Fourlanes 3 Newquay 0 (0-0 ht)

Hard fought win, a few key players missing and an improved newquay team from our last meeting!

Superb team spirit from fourlanes and credit to the lads who stepped up into the starting lineup and gave a good account of themselves, shaun did a great job upfront! Felt sorry for gareth in goal was a cold day for him lol!

Divison 6 cup

Fourlanes 3 Newquay 0 (0-0 ht)

Hard fought win, a few key players missing and an improved newquay team from our last meeting!

Superb team spirit from fourlanes and credit to the lads who stepped up into the starting lineup and gave a good account of themselves, shaun did a great job upfront! Felt sorry for gareth in goal was a cold day for him lol!

Totally agree kash shaun was cracking up front for us and the whole team were excellent and credit to newquay who never gave up,and i am still trying to warm up now lol :thumbsup:

PSC

Praze 4 Marazion 1

Marazion took the lead early and held our own for a good 60-70 mins, But Praze deserved the win as they were the better side overall. We ( Marazion) felt 4-1 was harsh for the shift the lads put in, ''But thats football, you've got to take your chances''.

All the best to the Praze boys and Marazion bow out with their heads held high.

No game for about a month now though!!!!

DIV 3 HALSETOWN RES 3 HAYLE 1, SCORERS RICHARD THOMPSON 2, KES HOLLAND 1

A good entertaining game played in good spirit, hayle less some off there regular players due too second team requirements but still played some good football not helped by there keeper getting injured. we were 2-0 up and looking comftable when the ref gave a really soft penalty, 2-1 at ht.

second half hayle really came at us and should have had a penalty but ref was didnt see it, we changed formation and gradually took over again and should have scored more before wrapping it up in last 5 mins. good bunch of lads good luck rest of season

Hold onto your hats here lads.....

Div 2

Trispen 3 - Illogan 3rds 3

The first point of many hopefully!!!

Fair play to Trispen played some great football first hald and looked like they was enjoying it. H/T 3-0 to Trispen. Second half different story, Illogan were playing all the football and should of won the game. However Trispen did also have a few chances. In my eyes referee was listening to the shout's a lot which was coming from the Trispen faithul. Good comeback from Illogan but few sloppy mistakes costed us the first half/ 3 points.

Illogan goalscorers - Stu Rule, Stu Peters and Tom Butt

All the best trispen.

Hold onto your hats here lads.....

Div 2

Trispen 3 - Illogan 3rds 3

The first point of many hopefully!!!

Fair play to Trispen played some great football first hald and looked like they was enjoying it. H/T 3-0 to Trispen. Second half different story, Illogan were playing all the football and should of won the game. However Trispen did also have a few chances. In my eyes referee was listening to the shout's a lot which was coming from the Trispen faithul. Good comeback from Illogan but few sloppy mistakes costed us the first half/ 3 points.

Illogan goalscorers - Stu Rule, Stu Peters and Tom Butt

All the best trispen.

Agree with you fully there mate but I don't think it was limited to just the shouts from one side. Bad decisions went against both teams in all fairness. Some really bizarre fouls given when some pretty filthy challenges from both teams didn't get a second look.

Trewlaney Div 2

Titans 1-0 Mullion

A game we at Titans should have made easier for ourselves. We could have been 3-0 up at half time but for Mullion's keeper pulling off some good saves.

Second half became a bit stop-start throughout. Mullion were reduced to 10 men midway through and then really took the game by the scruff of the neck and gave it their all. Titans goal scored by Mike Catterall,lobbing the keeper from 25 yards when through one on one.

Good to get 3 points in the bag,motm in my opinion was Mullions keeper.

Good luck to Mullion for the rest of the season

Bit of a late reply but however agree that we ( Mullion) should of been atleast 3-0 down by half-time but thanks to our young keeper who had made the leap up from our 3rds made some great saves and was on top form. In my opinion i thought that after the sending off, we came into the game a bit more (strangley), findiing a bit of joy down the left hand side and starting putting pressure on titans defence, but the pressure came to nothing and from our attack the other end and decent through ballTitans scored, great finish to be fair! For a very young side with the oldest was 22, and considering the sending off, battled well but on the balance of chances titans deserved it.

In my opinion MOM was Titans centre-back , was solid and covered his fullbacks well.

Good luck to Titans for the rest of the season!