PREMIER DIVISION

Callington Town 1-4 Launceston

Camelford P-P Torpoint Athletic

Ivybridge Town P-P Sticker

St Austell 2-1 Cullompton Rangers

Witheridge P-P Plymouth Argyle

DIVISION ONE WEST

Wadebridge Town 0-3 Elburton Villa

WALTER C PARSON CUP SEMI FINAL (at Newquay)

Mousehole 0-2 Tavistock

See that Ivybridge Town v Sticker is also off now and that the League are allowing postponements today for tomorrow's games due to the adverse weather.

I would be surprised if any Prem matches are on tomorrow night as all the areas of home games have had snow and now probable flooding!

watched a very entertaining game tonight at Mt WISE with Mousehole vs Tavistockthe 1at half was very even Tavi had lots of good build up play but just couldnt get the ball in the net not many saves for either goalie 1 outstanding 1from Mousehole goalie from a powerful shot from Josh Grant .2nd half pretty muchthe same and it took a moment of magic from Tavis n07 Tallon Burns a great ball from Tyler Elliot to BURNS who had a lot to do everyone thought he would pass but he justkept on beating player after player and had a fine finish pass the Mousehole goalie it should be Tallon Messi after that piece of skill and finish ,after that the Mousehole No2 dislocated his elbow and match was delayed .Jack Crago scored the 2nd to book Tavis place in the final  hopefully against Godolphin .Mousehole had some really good players and my man of the match goes to the no6 a collosus at the back for them and for my Tavi a player i never see play badly my fav full back JOSH ROBBINS .Mousehole will be a fine addition to the premier division next season they are a fine team and will give Saltash  a good game at St Blazey in the Senior cup final i will be there watching that and at Wadebridge to see Tavi vs Godolphin in the Walter Parsons final i hope if they can overcome Falmouth tmmrw night at Sticker .Welldone to both teams tonight good luck to Mousehole and Tavi as well .Not a bad crowd at Newquay on a cold night 153

34 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

watched a very entertaining game tonight at Mt WISE with Mousehole vs Tavistockthe 1at half was very even Tavi had lots of good build up play but just couldnt get the ball in the net not many saves for either goalie 1 outstanding 1from Mousehole goalie from a powerful shot from Josh Grant .2nd half pretty muchthe same and it took a moment of magic from Tavis n07 Tallon Burns a great ball from Tyler Elliot to BURNS who had a lot to do everyone thought he would pass but he justkept on beating player after player and had a fine finish pass the Mousehole goalie it should be Tallon Messi after that piece of skill and finish ,after that the Mousehole No2 dislocated his elbow and match was delayed .Jack Crago scored the 2nd to book Tavis place in the final  hopefully against Godolphin .Mousehole had some really good players and my man of the match goes to the no6 a collosus at the back for them and for my Tavi a player i never see play badly my fav full back JOSH ROBBINS .Mousehole will be a fine addition to the premier division next season they are a fine team and will give Saltash  a good game at St Blazey in the Senior cup final i will be there watching that and at Wadebridge to see Tavi vs Godolphin in the Walter Parsons final i hope if they can overcome Falmouth tmmrw night at Sticker .Welldone to both teams tonight good luck to Mousehole and Tavi as well .Not a bad crowd at Newquay on a cold night 153

That number 6 has had over 100 games for hearts!!...he was class to be fair..

Sounds like a cracking effort by Mousehole last night, having a wonderful season. Would have to fancy them for promotion next season to the Premier Division if they were to maintain their squad & add one or two in the summer. Well done to all at Mousehole & hope to see you soon where by the sounds of it you belong ( in the top division) :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, green & white said:

As a striker :thumbsup:

It's a poor strikers goalscoring record if that's the case.  ??. Should of played centre back was superb. 

Not quite sure whats going on at mousehole bringing in these players..a good watch for you loyalists tho. 

9 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Sounds like a cracking effort by Mousehole last night, having a wonderful season. Would have to fancy them for promotion next season to the Premier Division if they were to maintain their squad & add one or two in the summer. Well done to all at Mousehole & hope to see you soon where by the sounds of it you belong ( in the top division) :thumbsup:

What about this season? Still all to play for in the promotion race!

2 hours ago, S Abbo said:

It's a poor strikers goalscoring record if that's the case.  ??. Should of played centre back was superb. 

Not quite sure whats going on at mousehole bringing in these players..a good watch for you loyalists tho. 

So if you knew there was a ex pro who had moved to illogan, you wouldn’t try & sign him Steve ???

1 hour ago, kevin richards said:

So if you knew there was a ex pro who had moved to illogan, you wouldn’t try & sign him Steve ???

Unfortunately for us they would probably ask how much.. ??. 

What about the other 3 lads?. All come from ex pro academy's..Have they moved to the area to? 

I'm not knocking it, it's just pretty mental how this is happening in Cornwall/mousehole.  

Must be great to be apart of for you Kevin.

18 hours ago, S Abbo said:

Unfortunately for us they would probably ask how much.. ??. 

What about the other 3 lads?. All come from ex pro academy's..Have they moved to the area to? 

I'm not knocking it, it's just pretty mental how this is happening in Cornwall/mousehole.  

Must be great to be apart of for you Kevin.

It is fantastic to be a part of mate. The 3 lads have come from a pro academy, that’s where Jason Blunts connections benifit us & them.

They have moved here & live together in Penzance.

Whats happening at Mousehole is something completely different & we as a club are doing all we can to make it a success, however, there’s a lot of hard work to be done yet. !

!