Stourport Swifts   v   Worcester City

Hallam   v   Lincoln United

SOUTH

Bridgwater United   v   Deal Town

Tilbury   v   North Greenford United

Highworth Town   v   Great Wakering Rovers

Jersey Bulls   v   Falmouth Town

Hilltop   v   Romford

Probably not the tie that was wanted ,but should be quite an atmosphere with the Bulls averaging over 600 attendances  for their home matches.

On a separate note, how long has the last 16 draw been split into north/south? Always thought it went national at the last 32 stage. 

Just watched the 2023 Muratti Vase highlights on Youtube(which is the annual game between Jersey & Guernsey). The majority of the Jersey representative team were Bulls players - three that caught my eye were Adam Trotter (AMC),Luke Campbell (CD) and Francis Lekimamati (RW/LW).

Campbell is a free scoring defender who averages just under a goal every four games,Trotter is the playmaker and Lekimamati looks like Ollie Walker on steroids and loves taking on full-backs !

Nevertheless at this stage of the competition all the teams are capable of winning their respective games and as long as we play to our strengths who knows ?

One things for sure the Jersey hotels and B&B's will be rubbing their hands with glee at the un-expected February windfall courtesy of the F-Troop !

' Up The Town '

2 hours ago, SON OF LINEKER said:

Just watched the 2023 Muratti Vase highlights on Youtube(which is the annual game between Jersey & Guernsey). The majority of the Jersey representative team were Bulls players - three that caught my eye were Adam Trotter (AMC),Luke Campbell (CD) and Francis Lekimamati (RW/LW).

Campbell is a free scoring defender who averages just under a goal every four games,Trotter is the playmaker and Lekimamati looks like Ollie Walker on steroids and loves taking on full-backs !

Nevertheless at this stage of the competition all the teams are capable of winning their respective games and as long as we play to our strengths who knows ?

One things for sure the Jersey hotels and B&B's will be rubbing their hands with glee at the un-expected February windfall courtesy of the F-Troop !

' Up The Town '

On league form, both teams look fairly evenly matched:

P     W     D     L     F        A      GD     PTS
Jersey Bulls           19     12     3     4    41     17     +24     39

P     W     D     L     F        A      GD     PTS
Falmouth Town     17     11     3     3     34     11     +23     36

As you say, there aren't any easy games at this stage of a national competition.

Of course any game at this stage of the competition is going to be tough but I see no reason why Falmouth can’t go there and win,Bridgwater went to the runaway leaders of their league Farnham who have won every game this season and won, the only possible reason to give them a slight advantage is that they play I believe on a 4g pitch and might be more used to it,but I still fancy both Falmouth and Bridgwater who have a home draw both getting into the Q/Fs which will be a great advert for our league,I’ll make my predictions now Falmouth to go though on penalties and Bridgwater to win 2-1

10 minutes ago, Jeff Chambers said:

Its been a bit of a nightmare booking flights to Jersey. Newquay and Exeter airports were so inundated with calls for 10th Feb they doubled their prices.. horrible people so we're being forced to Luton or Gatwick but hey ho. TOWN ARE IN EUROPE :) .

My Goodness I'm emigrating if you actually win the FA Vase, coz we will never hear the end of it !!!! 

In all seriousness, what an achievement that would be 🏆 Best of Luck  😀

1 hour ago, Jeff Chambers said:

Its been a bit of a nightmare booking flights to Jersey. Newquay and Exeter airports were so inundated with calls for 10th Feb they doubled their prices.. horrible people so we're being forced to Luton or Gatwick but hey ho. TOWN ARE IN EUROPE :) .

Try the car ferry from Poole or Portsmouth. Invasion by sea and air.

On 17/01/2024 at 11:38, Dave Deacon said:

£240 unless you want to be on the ferry for 10 hours and then its cheaper!!!

Feels reminiscent of Scotland fans making their way to Argentina for the World Cup in 1978. Legend has it that a few never made their way home ... 

If you're an F-Troop member, whether it's by air or sea, surely you have to make the journey. Win, lose or draw, a definite "I was there" story for future years.