Carharrack                       2-2          Dropship

Mount Ambrose             3-2        Stithians Reserves

Troon Reserves               3-2          Constantine Reserves

DIVISION 4

Dropship Reserves          0-12         Perranporth Reserves

Ruan Minor                     2-3          Falmouth United Reserves

St Just Reserves               8-1           Storm

West Cornwall 1-5 St Just (HT 1-3).

A superb first 15 minutes for St Just, where they scored 3 quick fire goals and shocked the home side. Could've been 4 but for a good save by the West Cornwall keeper, palming away a St Just penalty.

Second half a few handbags by both sides, but 2 goals late on by Jack Willis, who got a hat trick on the day, sealed the win for St Just.

St Just Seconds 8-1 Storm

Another good win for our reserves, with George Harry netting 6. Good weekend for the club! 

CARHARRACK   (2)  2

DROPSHIP  (2)  2

ATT: 38

TEMP: 21c  sunny,hot

REF: Max Davies - good to see ex players refereeing! Max probably better known as a goalscorer for St.Ives! Missed a few things understandably I thought but did a decent job overall in a game between two committed teams, Marc Rose there assessing said he thought he did quite well after the game, and he knows more about it than me!!  👏🏼👍

Decent game of football on a pretty hot day for the players! Almost worth the 1 hour 40 minutes it took in the hideous traffic from Charlestown to Carharrack! Dropship taking an early lead before Carharrack battled back really well to go 2-1 up with Bobbie Staton scoring a beauty 25 yarder top corner to go ahead. Liam Chinn equalising for the visitors just before the break. Sorry don’t know all the names, not watched too much Trelawny league footie over the last few years if I’m honest! Good to see Tom Trust there watching his beloved Carharrack, you missed a better game in midweek to be fair Tom!! 😂👍️  Pete Norfolk still full of energy for Dropship and Rikki Smith who made a great save with his foot from Ben Rapsey with 10 minutes to go after a powerful strike from a narrow angle. Staton with a couple of late half chances over the bar and Dropship also threatening right up to the final whistle! Draw probably a fair result over the 90 minutes between two sides that should be in for good seasons judging by what I saw. Not that I’m an expert on Trelawny div 3 but both teams look pretty strong I thought with plenty of good players on the pitch 👍👏🏼

1 hour ago, RAPPO said:

CARHARRACK   (2)  2

DROPSHIP  (2)  2

REF: Max Davies - good to see ex players refereeing! Max probably better known as a goalscorer for St.Ives! Missed a few things understandably I thought but did a decent job overall in a game between two committed teams, Marc Rose there assessing said he thought he did quite well after the game, and he knows more about it than me!!  👏🏼👍

Decent game of football on a pretty hot day for the players! Almost worth the 1 hour 40 minutes it took in the hideous traffic from Charlestown to Carharrack! Dropship taking an early lead before Carharrack battled back really well to go 2-1 up with Bobbie Staton scoring a beauty 25 yarder top corner to go ahead. Liam Chinn equalising for the visitors just before the break. Sorry don’t know all the names, not watched too much Trelawny league footie over the last few years if I’m honest! Good to see Tom Trust there watching his beloved Carharrack, you missed a better game in midweek to be fair Tom!! 😂👍️  Pete Norfolk still full of energy for Dropship and Rikki Smith who made a great save with his foot from Ben Rapsey with 10 minutes to go after a powerful strike from a narrow angle. Staton with a couple of late half chances over the bar and Dropship also threatening right up to the final whistle! Draw probably a fair result over the 90 minutes between two sides that should be in for good seasons judging by what I saw. Not that I’m an expert on Trelawny div 3 but both teams look pretty strong I thought with plenty of good players on the pitch 👍👏🏼

Max’s first league game I believe!

On 22/08/2021 at 10:59, RAPPO said:

CARHARRACK   (2)  2

DROPSHIP  (2)  2

Good to see you again bud

Not sure how much energy I have left to keep going 🤣🤣

May see you on the return fixture

Glad to see you are well

Pete