Cornwall Football Forum

Helston Favourites

2 minutes ago, Hetty said:

You have to say that Helston are the firm favourites now.  Great result tonight for them away to mousehole winning 1-0.  

Helston just don’t look like slipping up 

Personally I thought they were average against a poor side and definitely had all the decisions in their favour ! But yes... definitely favourites and it’s theirs to lose. 

7 hours ago, rocky170267 said:

Personally I thought they were average against a poor side and definitely had all the decisions in their favour ! But yes... definitely favourites and it’s theirs to lose. 

One with their budget cut, and one will be increasing theirs...interesting from the outside. 

No more videos...PU...LEASE!

7 hours ago, rocky170267 said:

Styles make matches and there were definitely two different styles last night. 

Mousehole tried to play out from the back, I would of thought after their two previous encounters with Helston they would try something different. 

Helston didn’t string more than 5 passes together all night and after taking the lead, which was a thunderous strike (home fans will say there was a push in the back, could argue either way I think). Helston were happy to route one and hope for mistake or get their pace in behind Mousehole. 

Helston in pole position now and I don’t see them slipping up and the old saying goes the league table never lies. 

11 hours ago, Del Boy said:

Styles make matches and there were definitely two different styles last night. 

Mousehole tried to play out from the back, I would of thought after their two previous encounters with Helston they would try something different. 

Helston didn’t string more than 5 passes together all night and after taking the lead, which was a thunderous strike (home fans will say there was a push in the back, could argue either way I think). Helston were happy to route one and hope for mistake or get their pace in behind Mousehole. 

Helston in pole position now and I don’t see them slipping up and the old saying goes the league table never lies. 

Still have to play Saltash twice. Already lost to them in a cup.

It's definitely not in the bag yet.

I think Saltash will have the edge.

1 hour ago, Leroy said:

You could be right with your prediction but given it seems you don't attend any matches, you won't see anyone win anything 😂😂

Thank you, are you going to treat me to watch a game ?  There is social media and the press to keep up to date on games.

25 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

Thank you, are you going to treat me to watch a game ?  There is social media and the press to keep up to date on games.

I will pick you up and take you. Pay for your admission and even bring you a homemade pasty and flask of tea/coffee. Will even drop you home after 👍