Cornwall Football Forum

FALMOUTH TOWN V HELSTON

1 hour ago, BIG AL said:

Simply asked why a full team cannot be fielded time and time again What is negative about that, it’s a reality!

Were you there?

Were you?

Lets answer for you....NO.

You never go but have an opinion on everything.

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

I suspect the stats for number of cards shown/game by all our referees isn't available for public viewing, but would be interesting to see how they vary!

I suspect you are correct.

However, does it mean that a referee who shows more cards isn't controlling the game or that the players are not responding to his management?????

29 minutes ago, Hetty said:

Anyone who calls Shaun Edge a ref of the highest calibre is either a liar or totally clueless 

again.... He is the worst referee I’ve seen 

Why??

13 hours ago, Stuart Kane said:

Were you?

However, does it mean that a referee who shows more cards isn't controlling the game or that the players are not responding to his management?????

Why??

13 hours ago, Stuart Kane said:

Were you?

Why??

Whether I was there or not does not matter, I still have an opinion! I 

On 16/11/2019 at 19:01, le boss said:

Town deserved their win because they wanted it more and got their reward. Mr Edge and the slimmer assistant were perplexing at best. Lovely to see how much it meant to the town supporters - beating a class-less. trophy-less team really IS a feather in their cap!!! Good luck in the next round. Pity the F Troop were again factually incorrect - it is the Flora Dance and not the Floral Dance. Perhaps Daddy who came and told you to stop swearing will educate a little 🤣🤣🤣 

Where was the battling 'war horse' Hughie Howlett ? his attitude and committment could have made some difference