Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Cornwall Combination LeagueAGM

AGM tonight, Thursday 13th June 2019

Remember full-time is the official site for the league so top goal scorers, etc come from there.

My website is more accurate for some things like tables, team goals, etc and even though it predates predates full-time it is now, not the official site, but an archive.

Full-time has details sent in by club officials, my website has details given by club managers and officials/players/spectators. There will be a slight difference.

I have also left in the goals scored against West Cornwall which full-time does not.

I will post the main AGM details tomorrow but will post the new Constitution later tonight.

3 hours ago, cornishteddyboy said:

AGM tonight, Thursday 13th June 2019

Remember full-time is the official site for the league so top goal scorers, etc come from there.

My website is more accurate for some things like tables, team goals, etc and even though it predates predates full-time it is now, not the official site, but an archive.

Full-time has details sent in by club officials, my website has details given by club managers and officials/players/spectators. There will be a slight difference.

I have also left in the goals scored against West Cornwall which full-time does not.

I will post the main AGM details tomorrow but will post the new Constitution later tonight.

5 minutes ago, skinner said:

The whole game system has Ryan Reeves top goalscorer but the cup is going to JackWillis of St just

49 minutes ago, skinner said:

The whole game system has Ryan Reeves top goalscorer but the cup is going to JackWillis of St just

How come?

On full-time - for league goals only (not cup)

1 Ryan Reeve (Penryn Athletic) 40

2 Justin Searle (Perranporth) 39   

3 Jack Willis (St Just)    37             

4 Daniel Richards (St Day)  36

On CTB's site - for league goals only (not cup)

JACK WILLIS (ST JUST)  and JUSTIN SEARLE (PERRANPORTH) 42

RYAN REEVE (PENRYN ATHLETIC) 40

DAN RICHARDS (ST DAY) 39

4 hours ago, Titus Bramble said:

I see the ECPL have confirmed their 2019-2020 constitution and have included Gerrans & St Mawes in their line up. Does this mean they are longer under consideration for the combination league? 

Gerrans application can still count in the Combo, it goes on who has their AGM first. They will be in the Cornwall Senior Cup next season but until tomorrow or unless the club or league announce they have withdrawn their application then it's undecided. 

They were in the Falmouth-Helston League at the start. 

16 minutes ago, Themanhimself said:

Yeah so because ctb puts In West Cornwall goals In the top goalscorer, Jack Willis wins it from St just But as the official one is from the FT website, Penryns Ryan reeve should be the golden Boot winner 

The cup for top goalscorer was not presented  a printed goalscoring chart taken from the f a  fulltime website was shown to the sec, reg sec, and chairman but it will be sorted out by next meeting by then it will next season

ONLYN 15 TEAMS IN COMBO LEAGUE NEXT YEAR LANNER AND ST IVES 2 NDS NOT ELLECTED

6 hours ago, burt said:

Who are the 15 teams please?

Carharrack

Hayle Reserves

Helston Athletic Thirds

Lizard Argyle

Marazion Blues

Pendeen Rovers

Penryn Athletic Reserves

Perranporth Reserves

Porthleven Reserves