DIVISION 3 
Storm FC    1-14    Frogpool & Cusgarne Reserves 
Praze    6-0    St Agnes Thirds
St Erme       4-1    Troon AFC Reserves 

DIVISION 4
Marazion    2-4   Hayle Thirds    
New Inn Titans Reserves    3-1    Falmouth United

Fourlanes 3-1 Gwin

Not the result we wanted at all and I think we’ve all had our say on the matter. 
We got outplayed, outmuscled and out fought. Fourlanes wanted it more. I had too many players hiding especially because we knew it was gunna be a battle with the team they have. 
2-0 at half time. Marcus Bawden struck the post twice for us and Billy Foster went close with a free kick. But we just wasn’t good enough and to be honest I think some of us think we’re better than what we are. 
Fourlanes struck again through a penalty midway through second half. But we did push forward more and created a tad bit more but still well off it especially after the performance against the titans Saturday! 
We replied with a Foster penalty but was all in vain. 
Bad ending to the game with Foster injuring his ankle pretty badly which just topped off a miserable Wednesday evening. 
MOM N/A 
Move onto Saturday. First home game and hopefully put it right!!!

37 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Mousehole Res 3 vs 0 Troon 

37 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Mousehole Res 3 vs 0 Troon 

The kickoff was for 6:30 Troon had 4 players at 6:15 Mousehole and the ref said we could kickoff at 6:45  we did not kickoff till 6:50 no warm up for the other 8 players just get change and play. The league got to look at the fixtures because it’s a joke 

2 hours ago, N P R said:

The kickoff was for 6:30 Troon had 4 players at 6:15 Mousehole and the ref said we could kickoff at 6:45  we did not kickoff till 6:50 no warm up for the other 8 players just get change and play. The league got to look at the fixtures because it’s a joke 

47 minutes ago, trh84 said:

Storm host St Buryan next Wednesday evening, hell of a round trip for them if they don't finish work till 5/5.30....... But we don't have a fixture this Saturday 

2 hours ago, fudge said:

these midweek fixtures are a joke for teams having to travel after work especially in the middle of summer and rush hour traffic.Us mariners had to play away at st just last season on a wednesday night surely a bit of common sense here.

All very well saying all this on here... Have any of you actually tried to talk with Dave James or suggest an alternative? Let's bare in mind he has to fixture almost 1000 games this season.

Ask your club secretary's to call and have a chat with Dave, I'm sure he will try and help. These sorts of distances are a bit OTT for a midweek game, granted but unless your club secretaries talk to Dave, he will assume everything is okay. If an issue is raised, I'm sure he would try and find a solution with the help of the clubs.

8 hours ago, Dave Bartlam said:

All very well saying all this on here... Have any of you actually tried to talk with Dave James or suggest an alternative? Let's bare in mind he has to fixture almost 1000 games this season.

Ask your club secretary's to call and have a chat with Dave, I'm sure he will try and help. These sorts of distances are a bit OTT for a midweek game, granted but unless your club secretaries talk to Dave, he will assume everything is okay. If an issue is raised, I'm sure he would try and find a solution with the help of the clubs.

He definitely would.

anyway:

Frogpool 6-4 Falmouth Town thirds

Scorers for Frogpool

Harry McMellon

Tom Campbell x2

David Leach

Jack Froud

Craig Rothwell

Scorers for Falmouth:

TC Own Goal

Liam Richardson

Oscar Fergus

Liam Chinn

8 hours ago, Dave Bartlam said:

Ok Dave last season Storm F.C. ring up the league saying we could not get a side together  for Midweek games . The sides we was going to play did not have games on Saturday we don’t but the league took  points of  us 

19 minutes ago, cornishlegend said:

Going to be a long season for storm again this year.

We beat them yesterday 14-1 but in true storm fashion, they never gave up and battled hard. Got couple of handy players in their ranks. Great credit for them for getting a team together when it would of been easier to fold.

13 hours ago, Gaff a cake said:

New inn titans reserves 3 Falmouth United 1

good battle yesterday between 2 good sides amd Falmouth will feel disappointed not to get anything from the game but will def be up there come May

New Inn Res Scorers

Jason Fenton

Peter Norfolk 

Simon Inwards 

2 hours ago, cornishlegend said:

Going to be a long season for storm again this year.

1 hour ago, Villatim1981 said:

We beat them yesterday 14-1 but in true storm fashion, they never gave up and battled hard. Got couple of handy players in their ranks. Great credit for them for getting a team together when it would of been easier to fold.

We came up against an established, very well drilled team last night, we wasn't disciplined enough and duly got punished.  It happens, we pick ourselves up and move on to next week.  We are essentially a brand new team in division 3 with none of us knowing each other before the season started, it was unfortunate that we only had the bare 11 yesterday with a few players I see key to our progression missing, but thats always a risk come midweek games.  One thing I can guarantee as this season goes along is that no matter who we play and whatever the score we won't give up and will fight till the end.  A couple more games and we will gel and start moving this season.

Game last night was played in a great spirit, good luck for the season to Frogpool.  

10 minutes ago, trh84 said:

We came up against an established, very well drilled team last night, we wasn't disciplined enough and duly got punished.  It happens, we pick ourselves up and move on to next week.  We are essentially a brand new team in division 3 with none of us knowing each other before the season started, it was unfortunate that we only had the bare 11 yesterday with a few players I see key to our progression missing, but thats always a risk come midweek games.  One thing I can guarantee as this season goes along is that no matter who we play and whatever the score we won't give up and will fight till the end.  A couple more games and we will gel and start moving this season.

Game last night was played in a great spirit, good luck for the season to Frogpool.  

I saw a couple of your signed on players up lanner watching last night. Hope storm can build and compete for rest of the season  

5 hours ago, erby ruin said:

good battle yesterday between 2 good sides amd Falmouth will feel disappointed not to get anything from the game but will def be up there come May

New Inn Res Scorers

Jason Fenton

Peter Norfolk 

Simon Inwards 

Honest report, think experience came out on top but a lot of possatives. Good bunch of lads at titans reserves, all the best for the season