Cornwall Football Forum

On 05/01/2018 at 14:40, Harry Gords said:

St Day will make Semis, they got lucky in the draw for the next round. Along with New Inn Titans, Lizard and finally Sticker Reserves are my favourites 

You think St.Stephen's is a easy game?

On 04/01/2018 at 20:59, Bryan Jones said:

New Inn Titans should be in an around it having watched them in pre season.

they face off against mousehole. having reffed both sides recent it will be a hard game. mousehole look strong with no weakness and titans move the ball around and keep procession really well. a good game in-store for the spectators.

New Inn Titans lost 5-2 at Home to St Stephen 2nds in pre season, so I imagine St Stephen Soccer Clubs 1st team will be more than enough if they come up against each other at all. I was joking about the easybdraw for St Day. Over recent seasons in the junior cup,  the standard in the West seems to be a lot lower than the East, lets see what this season brings 

24 minutes ago, Dylan118 said:

When will the draw be for the next round next week sometime I take it? 

I'm sure this has been announced already a few days ago. It's on another section of the forum I believe. If I'm correct it's fairly soon.

UPDATE - The following was posted by David Bray on January 6th. > Anticipating doing both the Senior Cup Q/F and Junior Cup Q/F draws at the County Office on Monday week ( 15th ) . Irrespective of the number of matches completed by that date.

On 14 January 2018 at 20:53, CornishRhino said:

I'm sure this has been announced already a few days ago. It's on another section of the forum I believe. If I'm correct it's fairly soon.

UPDATE - The following was posted by David Bray on January 6th. > Anticipating doing both the Senior Cup Q/F and Junior Cup Q/F draws at the County Office on Monday week ( 15th ) . Irrespective of the number of matches completed by that date.

Did the draw take place?