East Thurrock United    0-1             Hemel Hempstead Town

Hampton & Richmond Borough   3-1              Bath City

Hungerford Town FC       0-1       Eastbourne Borough

Oxford City        1-1        Concord Rangers

Poole Town     0-3            Gloucester City

Truro City        1-1              Bognor Regis Town

Welling United  1-2            Wealdstone

Weston-Super-Mare      1-0              Whitehawk

• Went and watched the TRURO VS BOGNOR match today it was bloody awful Truro where poor and went in front from Ben Gerring against the run of play but Bognor equalised when Tom Mchale should never of been beaten at his near post but he was and must take the blame for that .I thought Tyler Harvet was very poor and Rocky NEALE who used to terrorise carlsberg teams was lively when he came on with his perm .My man of the match easy BEN GERRING A COLOSUS at the back for Truro could be a real hammering next week vs Charlton but good luck to you all .1 Last thing met some nice people down there but Smokie didnt like the sausages

Afraid to say,I was right.

To much emphasis on next week

Oh dear.

Away fans ,letting off flares.

We all knew what happened a few years ago,the last time this happened at a Truro game.

Well Mr Masters,what you going to do about this.

He will do NOTHING.

Because its at his Football Club,and he will be in trouble.

Points deduction.fines.bans.???????????????????

3 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Afraid to say,I was right.

To much emphasis on next week

Oh dear.

Away fans ,letting off flares.

We all knew what happened a few years ago,the last time this happened at a Truro game.

Well Mr Masters,what you going to do about this.

He will do NOTHING.

Because its at his Football Club,and he will be in trouble.

Points deduction.fines.bans.???????????????????

I can see the Sunday Independent front page now, Away fans bring shame on Bognor Regis Football Club. Truro City fans get 12 month and 2 year bans at Dunstable. What happened to the Bognor fans, they were applauded by there directors as they returned to the bar. I wonder what will be in the refs report and what action will be taken. Double standards I'm afraid.

Double standards,indeed.

Nothing will happen.

Now imagine the owners response if TISA let of some pyro.

But are we surprised.

Afraid our Chairman has continued to run the Football Club ,the way he wants,and thats how you get a away end next week,in the F.ACup,pretty empty.

No connection with the Truro community,means no interest.

I have hardly seen any posters in the city about the Cup tie,or travel details.

Yet when Im out in the local ammenities,many people ask me for any information.Its embarrassing.

1 hour ago, somersetspur said:

Double standards,indeed.

Nothing will happen.

Now imagine the owners response if TISA let of some pyro.

But are we surprised.

Afraid our Chairman has continued to run the Football Club ,the way he wants,and thats how you get a away end next week,in the F.ACup,pretty empty.

No connection with the Truro community,means no interest.

I have hardly seen any posters in the city about the Cup tie,or travel details.

Yet when Im out in the local ammenities,many people ask me for any information.Its embarrassing.

Bit of an own goal then if not advertised , would be great for the club to get the city behind them , but as has been stated previously perhaps the Club and officials have burnt to many bridges with the locals ???   Perhaps SSS it's all on Tigger talk ?  Maybe Postman Pat might be able to educate the unwashed masses  on why such a low profile on what in Truth is an historic moment for Truro FC ? 

Stevieb people have long memories and lots of bridges have been burnt and unfortunately Truro City will take along time to remove this stigma from people’s memories. On a personnel note good luck to Truro at Charlton enjoy your day you have worked hard for it and “ you never know” what may happen on the day.whether your a Truro fan or not it is putting Cornish football in the national limelight which too me is the most important point

Whilst the media will go big time on the “great for Cornish football” etc., the reality is that the players don’t live in Cornwall, or train in Cornwall. They aren’t even governed by the Cornwall FA. The owners are hell bent on playing home matches outside of Cornwall.  I wouldn’t mind betting that of the 700 or so in the away end next Sunday, over half will be from outside of Cornwall many with no links to the county.  These ‘out-of-towners’ care little about Truro City’s standing in the Cornwall football community because their only interest is jumping on the tube to clap their adopted little non-league team. 

1 hour ago, Never-Pay-Never said:

Whilst the media will go big time on the “great for Cornish football” etc., the reality is that the players don’t live in Cornwall, or train in Cornwall. They aren’t even governed by the Cornwall FA. The owners are hell bent on playing home matches outside of Cornwall.  I wouldn’t mind betting that of the 700 or so in the away end next Sunday, over half will be from outside of Cornwall many with no links to the county.  These ‘out-of-towners’ care little about Truro City’s standing in the Cornwall football community because their only interest is jumping on the tube to clap their adopted little non-league team. 

You are spot on.