WEST

Bodmin Town    1-5         AFC St Austell

Bude Town         1-6           Dobwalls

Holsworthy         P-P        Newquay

Launceston         3-3          Penzance

Mullion                 2-7           Liskeard Athletic

Sticker                   1-3          Wendron United

Truro City Reserves          4-3         St Dennis

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Friday & Saturday, 27 & 28 October 2023
1 hour ago, sportsman10 said:

River Allen and Carlo Garside in the bude team as well . Let’s be honest it’s all bit embarrassing bringing in that standard of player to get turned over 6-1 .  What do the lads put on the bench make of it. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Embarrassing. Good result for Dobwalls though fair play!

How about some match reports for a change instead of slagging teams off 1 starts others follow like bloody sheep Bude played ringers and it backfired end of story and Bodmin get hammered yet again .

Ok i took a trip to Sticker this afternoon to see the lovely people there met the chairman of Wendron and met his little dog Pippin also met other lovely people . I thought Sticker played well and the a stupid OG from Mickey Rowles Jane he didnt even look he hit it miles to hard towards  the centre of goal where he thought. goalie Elwell was waiting but sensibly he was waiting at the side and he rushed to stop it going in but he would of had to of been Usain Bolt to of stopped that with the pace put on the ball 1-0 Wendron .Sticker had a few long range pot shots at Ethan Ferns goal but nothing really troubled him .

Wendron went 2-0 through prolific goalscorer Ryan Reeve who was lucky to score really he hit the ball straight at the goalie but had enough pace to go in 

Wendron where lacking a cutting edge up front today with Charlie Young and Josh Wood both missing so it was left to Ryan Reeve and Jacob Cleverly .With time running out i thought i would walk back to the car Smokie had decided to go a lot earlier i stayed and watched a bit more and saw what i thoughtwas a perfect tackle  from Mom Russell May but the ref MR Hunnisett decided it was a pen i didnt but it was put away and made a interesting last few minutes but there was time for Ryan Reeve to get his 2nd Goal. 

My mom for Sticker is OVO and for Wendron just has to go to the brilliant Russell MAY 

Officials where all good just not the pen decision 

Ok so the Liskeard goal Machine still on form but next week they will have a harder game against my Newquay side 2 best free kick takers in the league in Cam and Max but Newquay cannot compete with the fire power they got in JENNINGS ,SMITH AND FINN BARTLETT .

Ok thanks for making me and Smokie welcome and all the lovely people of Wendron hope you can win something this year no chance of the league just as well give that to LISKEARD now they are just on another level than every other team except Newquay next Saturday of course 

28 minutes ago, Pedro said:

They certainly draw a lot of attention for a couple of reasons?

Poor discipline at times and the regular use of good quality guest players that must cost them a fortune.

I am sure a lot of other clubs would love to have access to the funds to match them?

So it’s jealousy and if Bude loose it makes them feel better about themselves? In football and in life so many people have an insatiable appetite to worry more about other people then themselves especially in Cornish football 

37 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

How about some match reports for a change instead of slagging teams off 1 starts others follow like bloody sheep Bude played ringers and it backfired end of story and Bodmin get hammered yet again .

Ok i took a trip to Sticker this afternoon to see the lovely people there met the chairman of Wendron and met his little dog Pippin also met other lovely people . I thought Sticker played well and the a stupid OG from Mickey Rowles Jane he didnt even look he hit it miles to hard towards  the centre of goal where he thought. goalie Elwell was waiting but sensibly he was waiting at the side and he rushed to stop it going in but he would of had to of been Usain Bolt to of stopped that with the pace put on the ball 1-0 Wendron .Sticker had a few long range pot shots at Ethan Ferns goal but nothing really troubled him .

Wendron went 2-0 through prolific goalscorer Ryan Reeve who was lucky to score really he hit the ball straight at the goalie but had enough pace to go in 

Wendron where lacking a cutting edge up front today with Charlie Young and Josh Wood both missing so it was left to Ryan Reeve and Jacob Cleverly .With time running out i thought i would walk back to the car Smokie had decided to go a lot earlier i stayed and watched a bit more and saw what i thoughtwas a perfect tackle  from Mom Russell May but the ref MR Hunnisett decided it was a pen i didnt but it was put away and made a interesting last few minutes but there was time for Ryan Reeve to get his 2nd Goal. 

My mom for Sticker is OVO and for Wendron just has to go to the brilliant Russell MAY 

Ok so the Liskeard goal Machine still on form but next week they will have a harder game against my Newquay side 2 best free kick takers in the league in Cam and Max but Newquay cannot compete with the fire power they got in JENNINGS ,SMITH AND FINN BARTLETT .

Ok thanks for making me and Smokie welcome and all the lovely people of Wendron hope you can win something this year no chance of the league just as well give that to LISKEARD now they are just on another level than every other team except Newquay next Saturday of course 

Who slagging any team off ? Just suggesting bringing in players from southern league teams and getting hammered at home probably wasn’t the plan and just wondered how the players on bench  felt watching on .  
To be fair. I seem to remember some of your match reports slagging off  individual players far worse then Any team has been  on here. 

Staying in Bude for the weekend I thought I'd see how they'd fare against Dobwalls having seen them give Liskeard a tough game a couple of weeks ago. 

Well they certainly didn't give Dobwalls a tough game but that shouldn't take anything away from how excellent Dobwalls were from start to finish.

Dobwalls played as team, whereas Bude just seemed like a group of disjointed individuals. I don't think it is an exaggeration to say that Bude were caught offside around 20 times.

Dobwalls scored some really well worked goals and gave the Bude defence a torrid time all afternoon.

Discipline wise it was a pretty clean game and it was in fact a Dobwalls player who received a sin bin in the second half for some words of advice to the Assistant Referee!

If Bude are paying out the big money that is often talked about on here, then today they should be seeking a refund.

2 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

You’re in no position to be taking the moral high ground here pal 🤣

2 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

7 red cards already 😂😂

2 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

You mean like you do with young goalkeepers? And players? 

3 hours ago, The truth said:

They could loose every game until the end of the season yet for some reason all of Cornwall is obsessed with them I’ve yet to see anything that points otherwise 

Strange isn't it,rather than applaud dobwalls on their win people feel it's it's necessary to have a dig at Bude,wasn't at the game so can't comment on who done what fantastic or not so fantastic but it seems to be a growing trend to dig out a grass roots club regardless of who they're playing or the score,they r run how they r run no different to any other club and if they can attract ex pros or players of similar quality then the opposite team should feel privileged to play against them as it's not often they will get a chance to play such players as river Allen or Gabby Rogers. Well done dobwalls on the result any way