Cornwall Football Forum

Combellack Vehicle Recyclers East Cornwall Premier League Fixtures 25th February 2023

NANPEAN 2 - 2 ST BLAZEY RES. FT

NORTH PETHERWIN HW - HW ST DENNIS RES

ST COLUMB MAJOR 1 - 2 LOOE TOWN. FT

ST MINVER 3 - 0 TORPOINT ATH 3RDS. FT 

ST TEATH 0- 6 FOXHOLE STARS. FT

WADEBRIDGE TOWN RES 6 - 0 ROCHE. FT

All games are 14.30 kick offs… Good luck to all sides !!

4 minutes ago, Rjw87 said:

NANPEAN VS ST BLAZEY RES

NORTH PETHERWIN VS ST DENNIS RES

ST COLUMB MAJOR VS LOOE TOWN

ST MINVER VS TORPOINT ATH 3RDS 

ST TEATH VS FOXHOLE STARS

WADEBRIDGE TOWN RES VS ROCHE 

Nanpean 3-1 St Blazey Res

North Petherwin 6-0 St Dennis Res

St Columb Maj 4-1 Looe Town 

St Minver 2-3 Torpoint Ath 3rds 

St Teath 0-7 Foxhole Stars 

Wadebridge Town Res 2-2 Roche 

2 hours ago, Rjw87 said:

NANPEAN VS ST BLAZEY RES

NORTH PETHERWIN VS ST DENNIS RES

ST COLUMB MAJOR VS LOOE TOWN

ST MINVER VS TORPOINT ATH 3RDS 

ST TEATH VS FOXHOLE STARS

WADEBRIDGE TOWN RES VS ROCHE 

Nanpean 2-1 blazey

St columb 4-0 looe

North petherwin 8-0 st Dennis 

st minver 3-2 torpoint 

st teath 0-10 foxhole

wadebridge 3-2 Roche 

North petherwin v st Dennis is off 

Find myself on here again having to apologise for the lack of players for today's game,seems to be a growing trend in people not responding to texts or calls,IV got several signed on but can only muster 8 due to no interest work n family commitments hopefully we can see the season out as there's a few of us that put in all the hard work and we don't want it to be in vain so on that note if anyone isn't getting game time at their respective clubs n would like some regular game time please feel free to drop me a msg on here n I'll sort the rest.

Apologies to north petherwin once again.

5 hours ago, davegrose said:

North petherwin v st Dennis is off 

Find myself on here again having to apologise for the lack of players for today's game,seems to be a growing trend in people not responding to texts or calls,IV got several signed on but can only muster 8 due to no interest work n family commitments hopefully we can see the season out as there's a few of us that put in all the hard work and we don't want it to be in vain so on that note if anyone isn't getting game time at their respective clubs n would like some regular game time please feel free to drop me a msg on here n I'll sort the rest.

Apologies to north petherwin once again.

Hi Dave 

It's Nigel( Luke's dad) from St Columb.

I have a sixteen year old son who's eligible to start playing adult football.

He does play for St Mawgan u16 and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to sit on the bench if required..

If you are interested, give me a call

Cheers Nigel (07960019453)

2 hours ago, Cloughie said:

Hi Dave 

It's Nigel( Luke's dad) from St Columb.

I have a sixteen year old son who's eligible to start playing adult football.

He does play for St Mawgan u16 and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to sit on the bench if required..

If you are interested, give me a call

Cheers Nigel (07960019453)

Hi mate im more than happy for him to come along weds evening at poltair where we train so he can meet the few lads that train and meet the coaches etc I'll msg u on Ur phone to confirm times etc,thanks for Ur reply mate.

2 hours ago, Rjw87 said:

St Columb Major 1-2 Looe Town. 

St Columb should of scored at least 6 or 7, but looe punished Major with 2 goals in the last 10 mins. 

They done us like that last week,pesky kids

1 minute ago, Rjw87 said:

St Columb deserved to lose.. because the chances they missed there is no excuses. Looe deserved the win in terms of their fighting spirit and never die attitude. 

Fair enough! I’m sure you’ll see Callum’s match report in the next day or so which will explain whatever happened at minver 👍

Tough old game for my St Teath side today. Struggling for players last night but scrambled together a good squad in the end, and felt we defended resolutely against the foxhole high flyers.

to concede so early was dissapointing but we held firm afterwards, unlucky in my opinion to go in at the break 3-0 down.

the second half looked as though we may not see another goal until the foxhole number 3 had a crack with a free kick from inside his own half that was hit with such ferocity Taylor in goal couldn’t keep hold of it, something the foxhole faithful mentioned he is known for and foxhole bundled it in. 2 more goals added in the remaining half hour, dissapointed to come away conceding 6 goals, felt we played much better than that.

1 hour ago, StarMan42 said:

Tough old game for my St Teath side today. Struggling for players last night but scrambled together a good squad in the end, and felt we defended resolutely against the foxhole high flyers.

to concede so early was dissapointing but we held firm afterwards, unlucky in my opinion to go in at the break 3-0 down.

the second half looked as though we may not see another goal until the foxhole number 3 had a crack with a free kick from inside his own half that was hit with such ferocity Taylor in goal couldn’t keep hold of it, something the foxhole faithful mentioned he is known for and foxhole bundled it in. 2 more goals added in the remaining half hour, dissapointed to come away conceding 6 goals, felt we played much better than that.

Your St Teath side?, never seen you comment on any of their games before, you havent even got keepers. name correct! 

Foxhole supporter I imagine reading your previous posts. 

33 minutes ago, claret&blue said:

Your St Teath side?, never seen you comment on any of their games before, you havent even got keepers. name correct! 

Foxhole supporter I imagine reading your previous posts. 

What have I got to hide mr claret? I was very proud of my boys resilient display today and to have people come on here and question my integrity is quite bewildering.

Nice to see you’re all thinking of us boys, some of you hiding behind fake names as usual. Lost to a tough Minver side today. Scoreline not justified imo. But we did deserve to lose. 1-0 til 80mins we were chasing and Minver killed the game off at the other end with the 3rd after 90mins. Not a bad bunch as always. Be nice if we finish above some of the haters on here. We await the challenge. 

14 minutes ago, StarMan42 said:

What have I got to hide mr claret? I was very proud of my boys resilient display today and to have people come on here and question my integrity is quite bewildering.

Sorry, just thought you would have got your keepers name correct that's all, where did you sign him from as he is fairly new to the club I heard? 

16 minutes ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Nice to see you’re all thinking of us boys, some of you hiding behind fake names as usual. Lost to a tough Minver side today. Scoreline not justified imo. But we did deserve to lose. 1-0 til 80mins we were chasing and Minver killed the game off at the other end with the 3rd after 90mins. Not a bad bunch as always. Be nice if we finish above some of the haters on here. We await the challenge. 

No fake name here mate. It’s made my night you boys losing again, Lost far too many league titles and cups to you over the years. As long as we (Foxhole) keep up the work rate and consistency then the leagues ours to lose in my opinion. 

1 point behind 1st place with 4 games in hand. 
4 points above 3rd with 1 game in hand.

+70 goal difference in 15 games. 

1 hour ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

I think you are a bit paranoid there pal 😂

10 hours ago, StarMan42 said:

Get a life 🤣

9 hours ago, Benno_JB13 said:

No fake name here mate. It’s made my night you boys losing again, Lost far too many league titles and cups to you over the years. As long as we (Foxhole) keep up the work rate and consistency then the leagues ours to lose in my opinion. 

1 point behind 1st place with 4 games in hand. 
4 points above 3rd with 1 game in hand.

+70 goal difference in 15 games. 

Have to agree. Have to take the rough with the smooth. You boys will be motivated after the cup final last year and have clearly improved the squad. Got no issues with you, Ricks etc having some jibes it’s part and parcel. Some of the other losers on here though won’t win diddly squat, just out fishing when they lost to Looe. 

9 hours ago, Rjw87 said:

I think you are a bit paranoid there pal 😂

If anyone should be paranoid it will be you lot. falling down the table abit now ain’t we? 😂 I do have a chuckle every night about the st pirans application tho, please tell me again how that went seeing as tho you’re so big time now? 

1 hour ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Have to agree. Have to take the rough with the smooth. You boys will be motivated after the cup final last year and have clearly improved the squad. Got no issues with you, Ricks etc having some jibes it’s part and parcel. Some of the other losers on here though won’t win diddly squat, just out fishing when they lost to Looe. 

It’s nice to think Looe are easy pray, yet most teams find us a challenge. The Pesky kids are growing in confidence and learning the game at this level. 
I’m sure as time goes by, we’ll have a quality team that will compete with all in the league. 
Most of these lads are young (16-20) with a couple of senior players to support them. They have all come through the youth set too with is great.  

Rome wasn’t built in a day 😉👍

8 minutes ago, Boxy said:

It’s nice to think Looe are easy pray, yet most teams find us a challenge. The Pesky kids are growing in confidence and learning the game at this level. 
I’m sure as time goes by, we’ll have a quality team that will compete with all in the league. 
Most of these lads are young (16-20) with a couple of senior players to support them. They have all come through the youth set too with is great.  

U got a good bunch there mate hold on to them 

9 minutes ago, Boxy said:

Yeah sorry Boxy in black and white that looks disrespectful but I didn’t mean it that way so apologies for the way it reads. 

35 minutes ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Yeah sorry Boxy in black and white that looks disrespectful but I didn’t mean it that way so apologies for the way it reads. 

@Foul Throw 3is one rant away from going full Keegan. 

You've got some tough games coming up and I'm certain Looe will be extra motivated when you meet them in a month. 

2 hours ago, Byron10 said:

If anyone should be paranoid it will be you lot. falling down the table abit now ain’t we? 😂 I do have a chuckle every night about the st pirans application tho, please tell me again how that went seeing as tho you’re so big time now? 

I don't get paranoid on the sidelines mate. I just go and watch my former club. If St Columb had the same 11 every weekend for me they could of made a title push, but sadly other commitments and couple injuries can't be helped i suppose. As i said yesterday, Looe deserved the win because they never stopped believing and took full advantage of St columb missing guilt head chances. But 1 thing for sure, i don't disrespect other sides because of there current league position (like a rival manager) just did 👀👍

57 minutes ago, Rjw87 said:

I don't get paranoid on the sidelines mate. I just go and watch my former club. If St Columb had the same 11 every weekend for me they could of made a title push, but sadly other commitments and couple injuries can't be helped i suppose. As i said yesterday, Looe deserved the win because they never stopped believing and took full advantage of St columb missing guilt head chances. But 1 thing for sure, i don't disrespect other sides because of there current league position (like a rival manager) just did 👀👍

End of the day you represent st col on here and the facts are that your manager is a childish bully who does nothing but throw non football related personal insults at me/people/players on this forum so much that he’s actually been warned by the league hence why he’s been non existent since calling me fat for the 10000000th time 😂 so if that’s the kind of club/person you wanna back then crack on mate but don’t make out that your shit don’t stink because your are disrespectful with the things you post and say so just own it 👍

11 minutes ago, Byron10 said:

End of the day you represent st col on here and the facts are that your manager is a childish bully who does nothing but throw non football related personal insults at me/people/players on this forum so much that he’s actually been warned by the league hence why he’s been non existent since calling me fat for the 10000000th time 😂 so if that’s the kind of club/person you wanna back then crack on mate but don’t make out that your shit don’t stink because your are disrespectful with the things you post and say so just own it 👍

Show me a disrespectful comment from me please? I would love too see 1 🤔. I do cheer on St columb because i was part of the clubs best years when I was younger climbing up the divisions and winning knock out cups and the fact i live here etc.. I ain't biased, i say it how it is mate. 👍

I just think you lot at Torpoint are shaken by Foxhole's dominance and maybe are feeling the pressure. 😉

Anyway, football weekend is over and the club i watch lost and deservedly so. Roll on the next game 👀😉👍

14 minutes ago, Byron10 said:

Iv been working pal also not had any sort of warning from the league you give as good as you get then cry about it Iv got no issue with torpoint and actually think Callams a good lad you slating the state of the facility’s ect.. after I spend a lot of my own time sorting it all is quite personal to me and disrespectful 

on yesterdays game on another day st columb should of been out of sight by half time but it wasn’t to be and that’s football got to take the bad results with the good ones 

we’ll done to looe in the victory good luck for rest of the year 

also the lads your bickering with on here ain’t associated with st columb football club see you on the 11th 😉

12 minutes ago, Hawks91 said:

Iv been working pal also not had any sort of warning from the league you give as good as you get then cry about it Iv got no issue with torpoint and actually think Callams a good lad you slating the state of the facility’s ect.. after I spend a lot of my own time sorting it all is quite personal to me and disrespectful 

on yesterdays game on another day st columb should of been out of sight by half time but it wasn’t to be and that’s football got to take the bad results with the good ones 

we’ll done to looe in the victory good luck for rest of the year 

also the lads your bickering with on here ain’t associated with st columb football club see you on the 11th 😉

God knows how many times i have told this chap i am nothing to do with St Columb major football club. It's a forum and i post results from the games i have seen major play. If people can't handle a little bit of banter? They shouldn't be on here 🤔 like i say, i think Torpoint are shaken by Foxhole and its showing by the looks of it. 

I ain't saying anymore till major play again 👍 

34 minutes ago, Rjw87 said:

God knows how many times i have told this chap i am nothing to do with St Columb major football club. It's a forum and i post results from the games i have seen major play. If people can't handle a little bit of banter? They shouldn't be on here 🤔 like i say, i think Torpoint are shaken by Foxhole and its showing by the looks of it. 

I ain't saying anymore till major play again 👍 

Yep absolutely rattled by a team that hasn’t beaten torpoint in about 5 seasons 😂

12 minutes ago, Byron10 said:

Yep absolutely rattled by a team that hasn’t beaten torpoint in about 5 seasons 😂

Can you not let things go bud? You claim to be a victim, but you always bite back and disrespect clubs. 

Have a little think what you are saying and doing Byron. 

3 minutes ago, StarMan42 said:

Come on Byron, remember St columb are your enemy and not foxhole. They’re the ones that called you fat.

Oh for goodness sakes, stop trying to cause more trouble 😂. This Byron chap is loving this hence why he keeps coming back for more. He's playing a victim, but he's just as bad as everyone else giving out. 

17 minutes ago, Boxy said:

I’ve been trying to find someone to do for us (Looe). Unfortunately no volunteers and I’m already doing most things. 
If my grammar was better, I’d do the match reports 🤣 

I’ll try harder 😉

Even just the scorers will do Boxy! 

28 minutes ago, JonColenzo said:

The main reason a lot of people don’t bother with forum anymore, used to enjoy reading match reports

To be fair the east of the county has always been quieter than the west. However the only way is for genuine local football lovers to post their match thoughts please.