Constantine Reserves                 v        Mount Ambrose

Frogpool & Cusgarne Reserves    4-2       St Agnes 3rds

DIVISION FOUR

Dropship Reserves                     1-1        St Just Reserves

Helston Raiders                          2-7        Praze-An-Beeble Reserves

Pendeen Rovers Reserves          4-1        Wendron United 5ths

Ruan Minor Community            5-4        Storm

Division 1

CHACEWATER  (1)  2           Bradley Charles  28(P)’  58(P)

PERRANWELL  (2)  3           Simon James  31(P)’  57(P)’   Ben Rapsey 15’

ATT:  63  (inc 15 young kids running around!) 😀

REF:  Matt Probin   👏🏼  Excellent

Got to say, really enjoyable game, pleasantly surprised by the standard of football on a really difficult pitch, slippery, grass about 6 inches high, bit bumpy and bobbly but both teams always trying to knock it around to feet. The visitors made most of the early running but the experienced Sean Preston and home captain Tom Hawkey managed to soak up the attacks before the game sprang to life in the 15th minute when the ball was played into the feet of Ben Rapsey just outside the left hand side of the area and he took one touch inside out of his feet before bending a rasping drive into the far corner to mark his full debut for the Well. The hosts forced a few corners and eventually drew level when a high foot in the area saw excellent young ref Matt Probin award the spot kick and young Bradley Charles sent experienced Perranwell stalwart Dave Angel the wrong way from the spot. The visitors almost with their next attack went ahead again when after a sything tackle in the area, Simon James sent home keeper Russell Grice the wrong way from his spot kick. Right on half time Rapsey hit a dipping shot towards the far corner but Grice did well to palm the ball away for a corner. 

The 2nd half saw the visitors with most of the possession but with Chacewater always looking capable on the break. A home defender unluckily volleyed the ball against his own hand trying to clear but Mr Probin was right on the spot again and James made no mistake once again from the spot. Straight from the kick Chacewaters quick attack resulted a pacy forward getting clipped just inside the area for the 4th penalty of the afternoon!! Got to say referee Matt got every one right in my opinion, talked to the players, explained decisions, and always tried to play advantage, pulling it back if their wasn’t any. Terrific refereeing performance I thought 👏🏼👍️  Young Charles kept his nerve again to emphatically smash the pen into the roof of the net and it was game on again. The moment of the match for me (apart from my lads goal obviously) was a piledriver of a strike from James in the 78th minute flying towards the top corner from 30 yards and Grice diving full stretch to tip it over the bar, wouldn’t have looked out of place on MOTD tonight!!! Overall, good game to watch, just about the right result, a great goal from open play, 4 penalties all deserved, and brilliantly reffed. Watched in front of a good crowd with Perranwell having no 1st team fixture and the usual good support Chacewater always get from the village. Well played to both teams  👏🏼👍

Falmouth United 10 (4) - (0) 0 St Buryan

Falmouth looked at getting revenge after St Buryan beat them down at their place 4-3. Straight from Kick off Falmouth pressed hard putting pressure on Buryan causing mistakes and after 10 minutes Falmouth took the lead 1-0 moments later a ‘controversial’ penalty was awarded to Falmouth converted comfortably making it 2-0. Again Falmouth pressed hard causing mistakes which soon lead to 3-0 and then 4-0 before half time. 

The Falmouth coaches wanting more in the second half and straight from kick they where putting the on the pressure making it’s 5-0 it continued from Falmouth making 6-0, 7-0, 8-0, 9-0 and finally double figure 10-0.

Credit to the St Buryan keeper pulling off some outrageous saves keeping the score line down and to the right back clearing the ball off the line twice. 

Nice to see St Buryan players coming back to the pub after the game for a few pints good luck to them for the rest of the season

On 11/02/2023 at 19:07, RAPPO said:

Division 1

CHACEWATER  (1)  2           Bradley Charles  28(P)’  58(P)

PERRANWELL  (2)  3           Simon James  31(P)’  57(P)’   Ben Rapsey 15’

ATT:  63  (inc 15 young kids running around!) 😀

REF:  Matt Probin   👏🏼  Excellent

Got to say, really enjoyable game, pleasantly surprised by the standard of football on a really difficult pitch, slippery, grass about 6 inches high, bit bumpy and bobbly but both teams always trying to knock it around to feet. The visitors made most of the early running but the experienced Sean Preston and home captain Tom Hawkey managed to soak up the attacks before the game sprang to life in the 15th minute when the ball was played into the feet of Ben Rapsey just outside the left hand side of the area and he took one touch inside out of his feet before bending a rasping drive into the far corner to mark his full debut for the Well. The hosts forced a few corners and eventually drew level when a high foot in the area saw excellent young ref Matt Probin award the spot kick and young Bradley Charles sent experienced Perranwell stalwart Dave Angel the wrong way from the spot. The visitors almost with their next attack went ahead again when after a sything tackle in the area, Simon James sent home keeper Russell Grice the wrong way from his spot kick. Right on half time Rapsey hit a dipping shot towards the far corner but Grice did well to palm the ball away for a corner. 

The 2nd half saw the visitors with most of the possession but with Chacewater always looking capable on the break. A home defender unluckily volleyed the ball against his own hand trying to clear but Mr Probin was right on the spot again and James made no mistake once again from the spot. Straight from the kick Chacewaters quick attack resulted a pacy forward getting clipped just inside the area for the 4th penalty of the afternoon!! Got to say referee Matt got every one right in my opinion, talked to the players, explained decisions, and always tried to play advantage, pulling it back if their wasn’t any. Terrific refereeing performance I thought 👏🏼👍️  Young Charles kept his nerve again to emphatically smash the pen into the roof of the net and it was game on again. The moment of the match for me (apart from my lads goal obviously) was a piledriver of a strike from James in the 78th minute flying towards the top corner from 30 yards and Grice diving full stretch to tip it over the bar, wouldn’t have looked out of place on MOTD tonight!!! Overall, good game to watch, just about the right result, a great goal from open play, 4 penalties all deserved, and brilliantly reffed. Watched in front of a good crowd with Perranwell having no 1st team fixture and the usual good support Chacewater always get from the village. Well played to both teams  👏🏼👍

Appreciate the report rappo. Was a decent game that i feel we deserved a point from. Ref was excellent and whilst a couple of the penalties could have been queried he was consistent throughout.

Simon's potential hatrick was a lovely shot, moved in the air and I was happy to get a decent hand to it. 

It's a shame that Ben wasn't registered for the team and admin had to put down another name on the system. We'll be happy to take the 3 points despite losing on the day.

<3 

No worries Russ, enjoyable game to watch with 2 competitive teams trying to play the right way on a tough pitch. Yeah fantastic strike and probably an even better save that wouldn’t have looked out of place in Serie A or La Liga!! As good a strike and save as I’ve seen in the 48 matches I’ve watched this season across all levels! 2 bits of superb football! Great strike for Bens goal as well, not sure any keeper would have got to that mate! Yeah thought Matt the ref was excellent as well, like a ref that talks to the players and not down to them and explains his decisions. Know Ben signed the forms for Perran bout 3 weeks ago at training so not sure why he wouldn’t be registered? All the best for the rest of the season 👍👏🏼

12 hours ago, RAPPO said:

No worries Russ, enjoyable game to watch with 2 competitive teams trying to play the right way on a tough pitch. Yeah fantastic strike and probably an even better save that wouldn’t have looked out of place in Serie A or La Liga!! As good a strike and save as I’ve seen in the 48 matches I’ve watched this season across all levels! 2 bits of superb football! Great strike for Bens goal as well, not sure any keeper would have got to that mate! Yeah thought Matt the ref was excellent as well, like a ref that talks to the players and not down to them and explains his decisions. Know Ben signed the forms for Perran bout 3 weeks ago at training so not sure why he wouldn’t be registered? All the best for the rest of the season 👍👏🏼

Ben was (is) registered with Carharrack in the Trelawny League, having played 6 games for them this season. Not sure what forms he would have signed as registrations are online, however he has registered with Perranwell at St Pirans level. 

On 15/02/2023 at 03:39, rgkeep said:

Appreciate the report rappo. Was a decent game that i feel we deserved a point from. Ref was excellent and whilst a couple of the penalties could have been queried he was consistent throughout.

Simon's potential hatrick was a lovely shot, moved in the air and I was happy to get a decent hand to it. 

It's a shame that Ben wasn't registered for the team and admin had to put down another name on the system. We'll be happy to take the 3 points despite losing on the day.

❤️

Just reading through have Chacewater been awarded the 3 points or has Perranwell got the 3 points? 

7 hours ago, Hdog said:

Just reading through have Chacewater been awarded the 3 points or has Perranwell got the 3 points? 

Don't see how Perranwell can hang onto the points when everyone agrees that they played someone who was not registered for the club but another club.

May have to wait for a Committee meeting though to ratify the outcome.

The league is aware. We await their findings. Maybe @peggy78can advise on the current situation? I've not been contacted about the game officially. The player they named on the full time system is also noted as playing for Newquay 1sts at the same time. It's possible they had put in a late registration but as the league registration secretary was unaware, I suspect that didn't happen. 

6 minutes ago, rgkeep said:

The league is aware. We await their findings. Maybe @peggy78can advise on the current situation? I've not been contacted about the game officially. The player they named on the full time system is also noted as playing for Newquay 1sts at the same time. It's possible they had put in a late registration but as the league registration secretary was unaware, I suspect that didn't happen. 

Just noticed this on the team sheets - ROOKIE error 😂

3997101B-9BFD-4737-BAA0-22F4EB557904.jpeg

13 hours ago, rgkeep said:

The league is aware. We have 28 days to issue the charge, I prefer to ascertain the facts before issuing the charge. Clubs then have 7 days, once the charge is issued, to respond as they see fit. 

1 hour ago, peggy78 said:

The league is aware. We have 28 days to issue the charge, I prefer to ascertain the facts before issuing the charge. Clubs then have 7 days, once the charge is issued, to respond as they see fit. 

So as it’s stands so far Perranwell and keeping the 3 points?