Cornwall Football Forum

HELSTON ATHLETIC V FALMOUTH TOWN VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

Piran

Great highlights 🤙 

And we got it all to do again on Tuesday in the league. 
How bout this to spice things up!? 3 points for Falmouth would push us up top 5/4 depending on other midweek fixtures. And create a 6 point gap on Helston who would have a game in hand. All to play for this season i feel we are more than capable to finish top 6 and there’s better to come from Falmouth as still adjusting and missing crucial players. 

Very good highlights. It’s brilliant a club takes the time to get the highlights out on a Sunday for everyone to discuss and enjoy and I’m sure the players love having a permanent reminder of goals and opposition team enjoy the exposure  . 

thought Falmouth were really unlucky first have could have been 2-3 nil up even Massey said it was 1 way traffic. Helston have the think them self lucky bray evens was injured as I’m sure he have taken 1 or 2 

but 2nd half helston looked the better team and shepherds movement and finishing was the difference .  

the main thing was it was a cracking occasion with almost 500 there. Cornish football is on the way up 

On 21/08/2022 at 09:54, Box 2 Box said:

Excellent highlights 👏 looked like a great occasion 👍 

Falmouth should of put the game out of sight by looks of it, but how about that assist from the Helston keeper 👏👏

Thank you for your kind words. I love filming the F troop as they create a great atmosphere.  Cory Harvey has a reputation for his distribution.

On 21/08/2022 at 10:01, The Town Man said:

Great highlights. Nothing remotely as good at this level of football. 

Some Frank and honest comments from Mr Massey at times as well. He does a good job as a summariser.

(Pity about the result!)

Thank you for your observations and kind words. I think Steve will step up and do more commentating. He has a unique style being an ex pro. He can read the game well and has a lot of wit. I thought before the game that it would be a draw. Falmouth deserved at least that.

On 21/08/2022 at 10:16, Footy follower said:

Shame we didn't see any footage of "it's all about Jeff" at the end 😂

Looked a good tie to be fair... Smash and grab from Helston but putting the ball in the net is what it's all about

Great footage as always... And good to see Liverpool 1996 fa cup final suit get another outing

Don't follow the remark about Jeff - Stelling? I think you are right, it was a smash and grab and a game that the new suited and booted Massey enjoyed in the end. Not sure about 1996. I had the same colour in 1974.

On 21/08/2022 at 10:18, Mark Jones said:

Great highlights 🤙 

And we got it all to do again on Tuesday in the league. 
How bout this to spice things up!? 3 points for Falmouth would push us up top 5/4 depending on other midweek fixtures. And create a 6 point gap on Helston who would have a game in hand. All to play for this season i feel we are more than capable to finish top 6 and there’s better to come from Falmouth as still adjusting and missing crucial players. 

Thanks Mark. Tomorrow night's match is an important one for Helston after a defeat, draw and a win in the league. It is very early days and things won't settle down til the end of September.

23 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Very good highlights. It’s brilliant a club takes the time to get the highlights out on a Sunday for everyone to discuss and enjoy and I’m sure the players love having a permanent reminder of goals and opposition team enjoy the exposure  . 

thought Falmouth were really unlucky first have could have been 2-3 nil up even Massey said it was 1 way traffic. Helston have the think them self lucky bray evens was injured as I’m sure he have taken 1 or 2 

but 2nd half helston looked the better team and shepherds movement and finishing was the difference .  

the main thing was it was a cracking occasion with almost 500 there. Cornish football is on the way up 

Thank you. I have always tried to get my highlights out by Sunday morning from the days I was filming Truro City. Away games are a challenge as I'll find this week end. I wanted to make a big thing about the F Troop in this video. Glad All Over is one of my all time favourite songs from the 60s. I don't usually stay uptown 3am to finish the edit, but this one was important. Helston will miss Shepherd tomorrow evening. There was more atmosphere at Kellaway Park on Saturday that there was at Truro City's "home" game against Poole on Wednesday that I watched.

15 hours ago, Themanhimself said:

Great highlights. Falmouth shouldn’t have let that slip. Nice to see Massey still try and take the limelight with an hideous looking suit 😂

Thanks. It was Falmouth's game to lose and they lost. I think there was some pent up frustration that Mr Massey needed to release at the end of the game. You cannot fault his passion for the non league game, even if you do his dress sense.

1 hour ago, Piran said:

Thank you. I have always tried to get my highlights out by Sunday morning from the days I was filming Truro City. Away games are a challenge as I'll find this week end. I wanted to make a big thing about the F Troop in this video. Glad All Over is one of my all time favourite songs from the 60s. I don't usually stay uptown 3am to finish the edit, but this one was important. Helston will miss Shepherd tomorrow evening. There was more atmosphere at Kellaway Park on Saturday that there was at Truro City's "home" game against Poole on Wednesday that I watched.

Thanks. It was Falmouth's game to lose and they lost. I think there was some pent up frustration that Mr Massey needed to release at the end of the game. You cannot fault his passion for the non league game, even if you do his dress sense.

Jeff is the F troop member who loves to get his face on camera(yellow t shirt)..... But to be fair to him. He's got passion