EAST

Morwenstow              1-3      Saltash United Reserves

Callington Town Res       1-3         Torpoint Athletic Reserves      

St Dennis Reserves         3-0         Launceston Reserves

WEST

Ludgvan              4-2         Perranporth

Mullion           6-0            St Ives Town

St Day      2-4        Truro City Reserves

Truro currently 3-1 up against St Day. Wheels have fallen off at Vogue Park and promotion seems unlikely now.

A calm finish, a penalty and a fantastic volley for Truro.

St Day goal comes from a very dubious penalty! Captain made no mistake from the spot.

3-2 now! An own goal being Saints back into the tie.

2 hours ago, FootballChat said:

Truro currently 3-1 up against St Day. Wheels have fallen off at Vogue Park and promotion seems unlikely now.

A calm finish, a penalty and a fantastic volley for Truro.

St Day goal comes from a very dubious penalty! Captain made no mistake from the spot.

3-2 now! An own goal being Saints back into the tie.

Not watching the same game as me, the St Day penalty was always a penalty.

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Tuesday 19 April 2022
12 hours ago, FootballChat said:

Wheels have fallen off at Vogue Park and promotion seems unlikely now.

Certainly looking that way with Mullion coming on strong at the important time of the season.

Well deserved win at St Day on Saturday and taken 4 points from them this season.

Big win last night and into second place with two home games remaining!

Strange to see Callington play their game yesterday despite conceding Saturdays game against St Dominick due to a lack of players, I'm guessing they had a few ringers in to help fulfil numbers.

Full Time currently has the game between Callington and St Dom as postponed, surely the points will be awarded to St Dom? 

Another good win for Torpoint though, they're on a great run!

St Dennis 3 Launceston 0

Great performance from us after last Saturday's hammering,goals for us scored by the veteran Lee Ricks and 2 of our 16 yr old lads,Joe munday and Zack hill,both getting their 1st goals in senior men's football!! Hopefully pick up a couple more points with the games we got left but if we don't then it doesn't matter as this is the most points we've had in years 🤣🤣.

Ref was decent again and good luck to Launceston for their remaining games.

5 hours ago, Goals Galore said:

Strange to see Callington play their game yesterday despite conceding Saturdays game against St Dominick due to a lack of players, I'm guessing they had a few ringers in to help fulfil numbers.

Full Time currently has the game between Callington and St Dom as postponed, surely the points will be awarded to St Dom? 

Another good win for Torpoint though, they're on a great run!

I don't support the teams above but what I must say, a lot of teams have youngsters in them with these lads living at home. Their parents want to go away at Easter and the lads are forced to go with them as their parents don't trust them to stay at home without them being there. 

10 minutes ago, cornishteddyboy said:

I don't support the teams above but what I must say, a lot of teams have youngsters in them with these lads living at home. Their parents want to go away at Easter and the lads are forced to go with them as their parents don't trust them to stay at home without them being there. 

I think Callington have been struggling for a while with player availability, didn't they have a weeks fixtures postponed whilst they try to address the situation? 

16 minutes ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Come off it! You've got to be 16 to play adult men's football and so I don't buy that excuse!