Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Combination League and League Cup Results - 1st and 3rd January 2022

Fixtures for
Saturday 1st January 2022
League
Goonhavern Athletic 0-2 Penryn Athletic Reserves (Lewis Pellow, Martyn Jay)
Att-45
Mawnan P-P Pendeen Rovers
St Agnes Reserves P-P Hayle Reserves
St Day Reserves P-P Mullion Reserves

League Cup 1st Round
Rosudgeon (Alex Ralph 2, Darryl Richards, Tom Heywood, James Dark)) 5-1 Holman SC (???)
Att-30

Monday 3rd January 2022
League Cup 1st Round (2pm)
Wendron United Thirds (Craig Owens, Sam Care, OG) 3-0 Godolphin Atlantic Reserves 
Att-30

16 hours ago, Mynamesjeff said:

St day vs Mullion off due to covid at the mullion camp

Maybe another side fancy’s stepping in to play st day in front of what could be a very good crowd on New year’s day 🤔

I noticed the league haven't fixtured Helston to have a game for the 3 weeks around Xmas & new year 😂 

Maybe they would fancy it? Not likely though as they seem to prefer to play midweek. 

4 hours ago, Roy D said:

I noticed the league haven't fixtured Helston to have a game for the 3 weeks around Xmas & new year 😂 

Maybe they would fancy it? Not likely though as they seem to prefer to play midweek. 

Maybe Helston have some service personel in their ranks hence the reason they played midweek games to avoid the holiday periods.

Helston have three teams playing home games on one pitch hence the reason there combination team have to play most of there home games mid week, not 100 percent sure but don't think they rely on any service personnel oh and the manager has a yacht and I think he has taken the team away to the Caribbean for a long weekend Happy New year 

• cornishteddyboy changed the title to LWC Drinks Combination League and League Cup Results - 1st and 3rd January 2022
48 minutes ago, Pitty said:

I would take off about 713 to get the more accurate figure Dave 😂😂

Thanks Neil. I’m sure it’s useful for Paul and his amazing factual Combo website to have an accurate figure given.

If not for now, as let’s be fair we all knew it wasn’t seven hundred odd, but instead for years to come back when our younger generations are interested!